The Untold Merry Trump Christmas the Media is Hiding: Pass it On
Were there mysteriously more Christmas presents around the tree this year than in the eight years under the thumb of Christmas Obama’s Past? Why is that?
Listening to the prevailing media, you’d never know. You’d think that America is falling apart, despite record growth, no unemployment, two wars ended, troops coming home, trade wars ending, wages going up finally…
But there’s some cheery good explanations:
President and The First Lady answering phone calls from children calling Santa on the Norad line. There were actual media reports speculating they were speaking to each other. No kidding.
If you drive much, and if you drive a lot – especially for work, you have a ton of more cash in the bank after two years of Trump’s energy policies (including opening the long-overdue pipelines Obama thwarted for eight years).
And I don’t need to tell you small business people the effect of lower gas prices on your bottom line, right? Merry frikin’ Christmas. Does Obama want to take credit for that? Sorry – here’s them nasty facts:
President Trump not only backed the Keystone XL and Dakota Access projects, he did so provided only American steel would be used. Check and mate, mate. What did Obama do? Sat on them for “environmental studies” for eight years. Who benefited, you ask? I tell you who. One of his biggest supporters and “adviser” – billionaire Warren Buffet.
You see, Warren Buffet in 2010 went all in and acquired railway Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) for $26.5 billion. Why the hell would anyone do that in a recession? What did he know? And while we’re on the subject – why would a lifelong billionaire Capitalist be supporting a spread-the-wealth, amateur, deficit crazed President like Obama?
He gave him more than that medal..
Whatever is good for crude by rail, is good for railroads. Particularly those with a northern footprint, such as BNSF. Buffet hosted a fundraiser to support Obama’s re-election bid, then hauled in billions while the “environmental studies” held up the pipelines for eight years.
But I digress. Some billionaires get in bed with Presidents and some billionaires become President (Buffet was smart enough to sell before Trump got in, btw) – back to Merry Trump Christmas:
THE STOCK MARKET:
I know what you’re thinking” IT’S TANKING!!! Sure, but how are you doing overall, since Trump took office? Pretty damn good is the answer. And let’s take a closer look, shall we?
THE STOCK MARKET HAS FALLEN NEARLY 20% SINCE THE DEMOCRATS WON CONTROL OF THE HOUSE.
The Democrats took the majority in The House and market confidence plummeted after a ~2 year bull run and they blame Trump?
The President and all of us NEED TO HAMMER THIS POINT HOME constantly.
The Head of the Fed is necessarily raising interest rates to keep wages down for big business. They’ve always done it during good times. Look at history. They are the problem.
USA TODAY: “Donald Trump can fund the border wall without congressional approval”
Can I ask a question? Does anyone care that the government is shut down as long as President Trump is working?
By the way: Remember what we are celebrating.
Not the phony commercialism. Thanks in advance. It’s okay for little kids, but the rest of you – knock it off. He’s watching.
Some more Merry Trump Christmas
- 4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
- For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.
- 4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
- More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
- Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
African-American, Hispanic, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows.
- Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high.
- Small business optimism has hit historic highs.
- NFIB’s small business optimism index broke a 35 year-old record in August.
- 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future, the highest ever.
- Investment is flooding back into the United States due to the tax cuts.
- Over $450 billion dollars has already poured back into the U.S., including more than $300 billion in the first quarter of 2018.
- Retail sales have surged. Commerce Department figures from August show that retail sales increased 0.5 percent in July 2018, an increase of 6.4 percent from July 2017.
- Achieved massive deregulation at a rapid pace, completing 22 deregulatory actions to every one regulatory action during his first year in office.
- Signed legislation to roll back costly and harmful provisions of Dodd-Frank, providing relief to credit unions, and community and regional banks.
- Federal agencies achieved more than $8 billion in lifetime net regulatory cost savings.
- Rolled back Obama’s burdensome Waters of the U.S. rule.
- Used the Congressional Review Act to repeal regulations more times than in history.
- Biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history by signing the Tax Cuts and Jobs act into law
- Provided more than $5.5 trillion in gross tax cuts, nearly 60 percent of which will go to families.
- Increased the exemption for the death tax to help save Family Farms & Small Business.
- Nearly doubled the standard deduction for individuals and families.
- Enabled vast majority of American families will be able to file their taxes on a single page by claiming the standard deduction.
- Doubled the child tax credit to help lessen the financial burden of raising a family.
- Lowered America’s corporate tax rate from the highest in the developed world to allow American businesses to compete and win.
- Small businesses can now deduct 20 percent of their business income.
- Cut dozens of special interest tax breaks and closed loopholes for the wealthy.
- 9 in 10 American workers are expected see an increase in their paychecks thanks to the tax cuts, according to the Treasury Department.
- More than 6 million of American workers have received wage increases, bonuses, and increased benefits thanks to tax cuts.
- Over 100 utility companies have lowered electric, gas, or water rates thanks to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Ernst & Young found 89 percent of companies planned to increase worker compensation thanks to the Trump tax cuts.
- Established opportunity zones to spur investment in left behind communities.
Christmas in 1944 so we can have Christmas in 2018 and beyond..
Thank you guys.