Target Allows Man In Women’s Restroom Who Then Exposes Himself To Small Child
Target screamed that it would never happen and now, it has, on multiple occasions. Men going into the women’s restroom for absolute nefarious purposes, this time, harming an innocent little girl.
According to NBC Chicago, police are now on the hunt for a man who exposed himself to a child in the women’s restroom at a Target store in the South Loop.
“A mother was with her young child at about 4:08 p.m. in the women’s restroom at the Target at 1154 S. Clark when the man entered and insisted he had to go to the bathroom, according to Chicago Police,” reports the outlet.
When the man entered the restroom, he reportedly pushed into the child’s stall and exposed himself.
“It’s very sad. Children are innocent,” Stanley Hughley, a shopper said. “However old the pedophile was, it’s wrong. It’s pure evil no matter how you look at it.”
NBC Chicago reports:
According to spokesperson Danielle Schumann, the man was drunk when he pushed the girl out of the stall, went to the bathroom and left.
“At Target, the safety and security of our guests is critically important to us,” Schumann said. “Immediately after a guest notified us of this incident, we called law enforcement and provided them with video footage from our store entrance to help with their investigation.”
He was described by police as being black with a dark complexion, about 30 to 40 years old, 5-foot-10 to 6 feet tall, 170 to 190 pounds and wearing a red jacket, dark-colored hat, gray pants and sunglasses.
Anyone with information should call Area Central detectives at (312) 747-8380.
This is not the first time, and will not be the last.
A similar incident at Target occurred in 2016, when a man allegedly took photos of a woman as she changed clothes in the dressing room.
A man was caught taking pictures of women in Aug. 29 and again in Sept. in the dressing room of a Brick, New Jersey store.
He was seen entering the dressing room and then using his phone to take pictures of women changing in the stall next to his by reaching under the stall with his phone, police said.
He quickly fled the scene in an older, dark colored four-door BMW with tinted windows, police said.
Another incident happened in Sept. 2016 at the Dallas Target store near Abrams Road and Northwest Highway.
The woman told police she was undressing in the changing room when she noticed a cellphone camera pointed at her.
She described the suspect as a white male who is about 5 feet 11 inches tall and 180 pounds with brown hair. He ran away and left the store in a newer model Ford Explorer.
Charles Sidney McKissack, III. was filmed a young girl in a Frisco, Texas, Target store’s dressing room in May of 2016.
The girt McKissack allegedly video taped reported to her parents that a man was peering over the wall of her stall. She said he was using his cell phone to take video of her. The man managed to escape from the store before security could catch up with him.
And wait…there’s more!
In another case, a transgender woman was arrested in Idaho back in July for recording an 18-year-old girl in the Idaho Falls store.
Need more? Look up the headlines. Keep in mind that these are only the cases the news media covered.
- Eugene, Oregon: Convicted Sex Offender Accused of Looking Up Girls’ Skirts in Target
- Bedford Police Dept: Man Arrested for Recording Juvenile Girls in Target Store
- CBS-DFW: Shopper Upset Man Allowed To Use Women’s Dressing Room
- NY Daily News: Seattle man undresses in women’s locker room to test new transgender bathroom rule
- Life Site News: Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’ to assault women in shelter
- The Mercury News: Sex offender wearing fake breasts, wig arrested for loitering in womens’ restroom
- Fox25Boston: Police searching for man caught peeping in Revere Target
- NY Times: Transgender Woman is charged with voyeurism at Target in Idaho
Target immediately felt the impact financially when they made the decision to allow men in their women’s restrooms.
The chain suffered a $10 billion loss in value. A full 20% drop. Critics connected it to the new policy, while defenders claimed was a result of other factors. As the protests against the store from pro-family groups escalated, Target’s CEO Brian Cornell doubled-down on the controversial policy. He went as far as to compare those opposed to it as being akin to racists who opposed the outlet when they featured black models in their advertisement.
But two years later, they are still suffering. I know I was an avid Target shopper. I have never been back.
Target Corp. released its fourth-quarter earnings just last last week, and the news was nothing to write home about. They are still suffering.
Lets keep them suffering. Share this article!
We must keep the pressure on Target.
We must keep the pressure on Target.
American Family Association initiated #BoycottTarget on in April 2016, just a day after the bathroom policy was announced on Target’s website. More than 1.5 million people have signed the #BoycottTarget pledge, and Americans can still get on board through the following actions:
- Keep the commitment to no longer shop at Target if you are one of the 1.5 million who have signed the pledge.
- Sign the #BoycottTarget pledge, if you haven’t already.
- Encourage family and friends to sign the pledge, too, as boycott numbers climb over 1.5 million.
- Voice your concerns on Target’s Facebook page.
- Call Target to politely let its executives know you’ve signed the #BoycottTarget pledge—Guest Relations, (800) 440-0680, option 1, then 1 again.