A new report from The Daily Caller explains that Al Gore is not even close to practicing what he preaches when it comes to the environment.
Al Gore’s house in Nashville uses 34 times as much electricity than an average house.
According to the Daily Caller, the amount of electricity that Gore uses to heat his swimming pool over the course of a year could power six average households.
In just this past year, Gore burned through enough energy to power the typical American household for more than 21 years, according to a new report by the National Center for Public Policy Research. The former vice president consumed 230,889 kilowatt hours (kWh) at his Nashville residence, which includes his home, pool and driveway entry gate electricity meters. A typical family uses an average of 10,812 kWh of electricity per year, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
It gets worse.
Last September alone, Gore devoured 30,993 kWh of electricity. That’s enough to power 34 average American homes for a month. Over the last 12 months, Gore used more electricity just heating his outdoor swimming pool than six typical homes use in a year.
The National Center for Public Policy Research obtained the environmentalist’s energy-usage information from individuals at the Nashville Electric Service, the utility that provides electricity to Gore’s home and much of middle Tennessee.
In 2007, the day after Gore won an Academy Award for “An Inconvenient Truth,” I revealed Gore’s hypocritically high electric bills. In some months, I discovered, his residence gobbled up to 20 times more electricity than the average American household.
What a hypocrite! What audacity! Al Gore is a moron!
In powering his home, Al Gore still greatly outpaces most Americans in energy consumption. The findings were shocking.
The National Center for Public Policy concludes:
• The past year, Gore’s home energy use averaged 19,241 kilowatt hours (kWh) every month, compared to the U.S. household average of 901 kWh per month.
• Gore guzzles more electricity in one year than the average American family uses in 21 years.
• In September of 2016, Gore’s home consumed 30,993 kWh in just one month – as much energy as a typical American family burns in 34 months.
• During the last 12 months, Gore devoured 66,159 kWh of electricity just heating his pool. That is enough energy to power six average U.S. households for a year.
• From August 2016 through July 2017, Gore spent almost $22,000 on electricity bills.
• Gore paid an estimated $60,000 to install 33 solar panels. Those solar panels produce an average of 1,092 kWh per month, only 5.7% of Gore’s typical monthly energy consumption.
Al Gore, well known for all the lies in his movies, specifically the 35 Lies in Al Gore’s Movie “Inconvenient Truth” can’t even follow his own advice. He doesn’t care. He’s making money hand over fist with his ‘climate change hoax’.
If he really believed the nonsense he spouted, and really believed we were heading for catastrophe, he would lead by example.
Of course, Climate Change Hoax purveyors have made up all kinds of excuses over the last decade for the reasons that Climate Change models showing global warming have been wrong 95% of the time.
READ: Here’s Some Consensus! Over 2/3 of Weather and Earth Scientists DENY Man-Made Climate Change!
Do not miss:
My good friend Tony Branco always has a great political cartoon to illustrate my articles especially on the Climate Change Hoax! Check out his work at Comically Correct! Like his Facebook and Follow his Twitter! I always look forward daily to a good laugh from Tony Branco!
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!