Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Parents Tortured 7-Year-Old Son For Months Before Feeding Him To Pigs, Then His Nana Called…


There are some things that happen in this world, that make many of us not want to live on this planet anymore. Like when Obama was President for 8 years, or the time when Hillary could have been President.

But then, there are other things that happen in this world that just make you so sad.  You get angry and wonder why you couldn’t have stopped what had happened to a poor innocent child who did nothing to deserve what cruel monsters did to him.

That would define this story.

Michael and Heather Jones faced charges for the murder of their son Adrian who was only 7years old when they killed him. However, his death came after months of horrible abuse. He suffered torture at the hands of his mother…terrible neglect. Then he was removed from her and sent to live with is dad and stepmother.

There things only got worse for this poor little boy. Both his father and his stepmother tortured him even more leading up to his death and his body being found near pigs in a barn at their Kansas City home…his body was found more than a month after he had passed away. He was tortured, killed, fed to the pigs…and no one knew for a whole month.

The landlord of the Jones’ home had more than 30 security cameras placed throughout the home: according to them, the boy’s abuse included being strapped to an inversion table, standing before a plate of food with soap in his mouth, burns from a stun gun, and standing naked in a shower stall. The poor innocent boy was emaciated due to malnourishment, with rotten teeth that must have been horribly painful, he was bruised and bloodied.

The Jones lived in the home with Adrian and six girls, ranging from 10 years old to under 2, in the house they rented. The kids were living in filth and the survivors are now wards of the state.

Following a plea deal on March 31, Michael “Mike” Jones, 45, will be sentenced Wednesday in Wyandotte County for first-degree murder in Adrian’s death. Heather Jones, 30, was sentenced in November to life with no chance of parole for 25 years.

Adrian and his sisters were removed from their biological mother’s home due to neglect in 2012.

By 2014, Michael called Adrian’s maternal grandmother, Judy Conway, announcing his plans to place Adrian in a psychiatric hospital, because he “turned into a pedophile and has sexual predator tendencies.” He reportedly refused to allow Conway to visit Adrian. At the time, he operated a bail-bond business in Topeka.

Adrian called Conway “Nana.” She has tried to access Adrian’s child welfare records; officials have said any release of documents could jeopardize prosecution of the case.

I just can’t go on about this story anymore. There are no words to describe the sadness felt for this poor boy. His entire life was spent as a target for the monster adults who were in his life. He never had a chance to feel loved, or cared for, and then he was brutally killed by these monsters.

The only solace in this story is knowing he is in God’s love, where no harm can be done to him and he is healed from all memory of the terror his life was about.

God bless the other children involved, that they too may be healed and loved more moving forward in their lives.


Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Send this to a friend