WARNING MORON ALERT: Emmy- Award Winning Director Calls Trump Hitler, THEN…OUCH!
If you actually have a life, and didn’t see the Emmy’s last night, allow me to fill you in. Jill Soloway won an Emmy for best director, she is the creator of ‘Transparent’.
This isn’t the first time Jill Soloway has made an embarrassing public announcement, (All Men are Immoral…). Last night, when she wasn’t droning on about “Toppling the patriarchy,” she was saying even more idiotic things during her acceptance speech. Hard to believe…Nah, that’s just Jill Soloway for you.
But, maybe, you have to see it to believe it:
“[Trump is] the most dangerous monster to ever approach our lifetime. He’s a complete dangerous monster and at any moment that I have to call him out for being an inheritor of Hitler I will.”
“He’s otherizing people, he calls women pigs if they don’t look like beauty pageant contestants, he blames Muslims and Mexicans for our problems. He makes fun of disabled people,” she said passionately. ‘This is Otherizing with a capital ‘O’…. He needs to be called out.’”
Anybody else notice Jeffrey Tambor awkwardly looming in the background like an unsightly wall decoration? I suppose you’d look uncomfortable too if you were a part of the “patriarchy” while surrounded by rampant feminists.
Obviously, this isn’t the first time a liberal celebrity has said something idiotic about the election (see Liberal Hypocrite Amy Schumer: ‘Hating Hillary is Sexist…’). Thankfully though, this is the last award show before Election Day. The opportunity to have a bunch of snotty leftists in the same room is low, unless it’s a Hillary Clinton fundraiser…
Inheritor of Hitler?
1. Hitler called for the extermination of over 6,000,000 people. Donald Trump sometimes says “mean” politically incorrect things.
2. Hitler was a liberal socialist. From a policy standpoint, he would most often agree with Hillary Clinton. He was the king of ‘mob rule.’ The dude was big on socialized health care and abortion. He also blamed the country’s woes on a specific segment of the population… And had unfortunate hair. Sound familiar?
3. “Otherizing” isn’t a real word. It’s a made up leftist word.1
4. Donald Trump OPPOSES transgender bathroom bills and supports letting whoever use whatever bathroom they please. You would think if the creator of a show called TRANSPARENT was being intellectually honest… She’d find Trump agreeable a teensy-weensy bit.
5. Call anyone Hitler, you lose. You know who was ‘like Hitler’? Hitler. His crimes against humanity are incomparable. Mean words? Not the same as gas-chambering people for their race. What hearts and minds does she really think she’s changing by cheapening the suffering of millions?
I’d say a big fat ZERO. You know why? Because comparing someone to Hitler has been done so often it’s lost it’s meaning, not to mention they are comparing the brutality millions endured, to garner feelings of moral superiority. Pretty pathetic. If Soloway was actually concerned with the treatment of transgenders, gays, the disabled, and women, then she would make different talking points.
It is laughable that anyone tries to compare similarities between Trump and Hitler, it’s like comparing apples to oranges. Liberals on the other hand…I’d say there are a few philosophical similarities…