Chinese Restaurant Under SERIOUS Heat, Served Dog Paws Instead Of Prime Rib!
A woman treated herself to some takeout after a busy day at work. She could finally relax…or could she? When she got her meal she was a bit astonished at what was served. Take a look for yourself below:
Ashley Jefferson was eating at the China Palace in Havre de Grace, Maryland, when she made the horrific discovery.
She claimed the Chinese takeaway restaurant served her a DOG PAW after she specifically ordered spare ribs, not paws.
Fighting the urge to puke, Ashley headed to the bathroom to set the record straight. She recorded a video and uploaded it to Facebook, where she claimed the ribs had claws still attached!
In the video, she stated: “There are nails still in this… those are claws.”
“I’m definitely keeping one of these and taking them to the health department to have them tested.
“All you Chinese food lovers, I suggest you reevaluate your life before you end up choking on a dog nail.”
Then she posted a picture on Facebook, writing: “I googled a dead dog paw and took a pic of what they delivered to me… and tell me if I’m wrong but they look exactly the same.”
But the restaurant battled Ashley’s claims.
On their own Facebook post, they said: “A video has been going around accusing us of using dog legs as spareribs. However, this accusation is NOT TRUE!!!!
They then shared an image of a document from the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, which stated: “There is no evidence of any dog meat in this facility.”
Ashley later posted a statement on Facebook, writing: “For everyone who has seen the video I had posted… that was my personal opinion, I let everyone know I was going to get it tested.
“Maybe I shouldn’t right off the bat said it was a dog. I know I did not enjoy my meal there, unfortunately.”
“I let the owner know that if I was wrong, I would respectfully come in and apologize as well as on social media.”
“This was not a ‘get famous’ stunt. Who would want to over a sad situation like this? I had NO IDEA it was going to blow up like this.”
‘Chow down’ now has a new meaning….Maybe we should all consider a new way to Wok our dog! I for one will be skipping Chinese restaurants for a LONG time, unless of course, it’s Panda Express!