Breaking:Knifeman On Crazed Killing Rampage, Bloodcurdling Screams Heard From Victims

0 74

36DB60A300000578-3722796-Police_confirmed_a_man_was_arrested_after_he_was_seen_brandishin-a-103_1470276579775 - Copy

It’s been another unfortunate day for London, there seem to have been many murderings lately, more than usual. One woman was already pronounced dead at the scene, two more women and three men were rushed to the hospital with serious injuries. What happened to the once simple and happy world we used to live in? Everything seems to be so chaotic now, people are being slaughtered for no reason, and then there is the question, was it really mental instability, or are we trying to cover up for another terrorist? There is footage of the crazed man’s arrest. Britain’s anti-terrorist officer Mark Rowley said they interviewed the suspect, spoke to his family and searched his home. They found an M15 and an M16, so they deemed it a spontaneous attack not related to terrorism….here’s to hoping they’re right.


Defending his decision to suggest terrorism as a motive earlier today he said: ‘You would expect us in the current climate to consider all possibilities’.
As police investigate the murder, it emerged:

36D54CF000000578-3722796-London_woke_up_to_an_increased_police_presence_particularly_on_a-a-102_1470319929741 - Copy
A 19-year-old of Somali origin, who came to the UK from Norway in 2002, has been arrested on suspicion of murder after he stabbed six people in Russell Square at around 10.30pm last night.
An American in her 60s was fatally injured. The others hurt were British, American, Israeli and Australian and all were treated in hospital. Three were discharged this morning. None are critically ill.

Spanish family of four – believed to be on holiday in London – cradled the woman as she died on the pavement, and victim’s last words were to warn them: ‘He’s still here’ before she fell unconscious

Witnesses say killer was slashing ‘anyone he could see’ with his knife before he was Tasered by police.
Britain’s top anti-terror officer Mark Rowley said detectives had considered terrorist motive but now stabbings appear to be ‘triggered by mental health issues’. MI5 and MI6 have no record of killer being an extremist

Scotland Yard has sent out armed units to patrol the streets as London Mayor Sadiq Khan urged the public to remain ‘calm and vigilant’.
Brazilian Fernando, 40, who was cycling through the square at the same time said the killer was slashing at people with his knife in complete silence.

The killer’s blade was abandoned on the pavement next to the body of the unnamed victim, which remained under a forensics tent overnight and was taken away by ambulance this morning.

The Met has sent scores of armed officers on to the streets of London – including members of its new elite counter-terror unit – to reassure the public and in case there is a new attack.



The attacker has struck at the heart of London’s tourist centre, packed with hotels. At 10.30pm, when he stabbed his victims, the area was full of people who had enjoyed a night in the West End.


The Israeli victim was a teenage girl who was in London on holiday with a family member. She suffered minor injuries and has now been discharged from the hospital.
One witness claimed he may have jumped off a moped before slashing at his victims.

A source said the suspect was seen to go ‘on the rampage’ with the weapon. Another witness said he heard one of the victim’s scream before running over to help them.


Fernando, 40, from Brazil told MailOnline how he cycled into the horrific scene his way home last night and saw the murder victim slumped against the fence of Russell Square’s famous gardens and called the emergency services.

He said: ‘I was cycling home from work and some people stopped me in the street asking for help to call an ambulance. I saw an old lady lying against the wall – she had collapsed. I had to call 999, but it took a bit of time because I didn’t know the postcode, then two or three minutes later a car full of police turned up. That was the moment I realized she had not just collapsed but had been stabbed.’

According to Fernando, a Spanish family of four – a mother, father and their two daughters thought to be in their 20s – were looking after the woman who is believed to have died at the scene.
‘She was being cradled in the lap of a Spanish tourist who was trying to keep her alive. I didn’t hear the old woman speak – she had been stabbed in the back,’ he said.

According to witnesses, the scale of the attack was initially unclear as Fernando said at first he had no idea that other people had been injured.
‘I don’t know if she was alive when I left – I think she had already died – she wasn’t talking. The Spanish girl tried to talk to her and keep her alive. She said to me before I left that she was still breathing.

‘I realized it was a stabbing when they started giving her first aid. Then I realized more people had been stabbed.’

Witnesses said the attacker was chubby, had been wearing black shorts and a white t-shirt and that he left with the knife, which he carried in his right hand.
Fernando was told that the attacker had been hiding his face with his forearm as he ran along stabbing people in the back.


‘He did not shout anything,’ he said, adding that people didn’t shout either – terrified that the attack was not over.
Jodie Parry, said the attacker ignored police as they screamed at him to stop running.

She said: ‘I could hear the policeman screaming ‘stop, don’t move, don’t go any further, just stay where you are’ and he turned around and continued running. He just wasn’t prepared to stop.’
She added: ‘He was actually carrying a knife in his hand and he had blood on his hands.’
Oscar Kaysan described how the knife man was tackled to the ground by eight police officers.

Mr Kaysan, who lives nearby, said: ‘First he was standing then they shoot him. He was really shouting.
‘He was heavy built – two police officers could not contain him. There was six to eight police officers who held him down. He was big.
Mr Kaysan said he believes he was speaking English, but added: ‘What he was saying does not make sense. It was just screaming. It was so loud, he was making so much noise.’

A guest at the nearby Penn Club hotel said the man was making a ‘continuous scream’.
Hotel staff on Russell Square, an area always packed with tourists, said the attacker was completely silent and was ‘just going for anyone he could see’ before he was shot with a Taser and pinned face-down by police.


One worker told the Standard: ‘The police came to the hotel and a guest was telling them what he saw. He said there was a madman running around with a knife just lunging at people randomly and stabbing them’.

A night receptionist at the Repton Hotel, overlooking the scene, said: ‘I saw a woman lying on the floor with police standing over her, checking to see if she was alive.
‘She looked unconscious, they were shaking her but she was lying still. Then the ambulance arrived. A guest came in shortly afterward saying she saw police chasing a man down the street.’
Police cordoned off the area and additional police patrols are in place in London, and police helicopters hovered over the city well into the early hours.


This incident conveniently occurred in the same area that many bombs were detonated, in year 2005. On that same day the bombs were set off a bus was obliterated on Tavistock Square, just up the street. The official was very adamant, though…’As we have already made clear, mental health remains a substantial focus for our investigation’. Are they trying too hard to make it seem like mental illness?

You might also like