The presidential election is heating up between Hillary Clinton and DonaldTrump. It’s becoming one of the nastiest races ever in politics. Clinton has been trying to shake off being in the headlines with her “pay-to-play” Clinton Foundation and email scandals, so what does she do? She did just about everything, in fact, except say “Donald Trump is an unrepentant racist.”
Trump didn’t take Clinton’s lightly. He hit right back calling Hillary a bigot. “Hillary Clinton is a bigot who sees people of color only as votes, not as human beings worthy of a better future.” Let the mudslinging begin.
The mainstream media are reacting with shock, horror, and outrage. CNN, for example, could not come up with a substantive response to the accusation, so it played a video of a woman in the audience, interpreting her facial expression as criticism of Trump. To the brainwashed, it is easier to laugh at an inconvenient truth than to think about it.
But the charge is true. Hillary Clinton spent her early political years pandering clumsily to conservative white voters. In 2008, after attempting, belatedly and badly, to pander to black voters in the Democratic presidential primary, Clinton tried appealing to white voters once again. Clinton’s new attacks are just the latest iteration of her obsession with whiteness, which she courts when she thinks she is impressing conservatives, and trashes when she panders to liberals.
Here are ten examples.
1. Black “super-predators.” In the 1990s, the Clintons sold themselves as Democrats who would, unlike liberals, attack the Sister Souljahs of the world. Hence her attack on “super-predators,” a remark whose racial tinge Clinton now says she regrets.
2. “Ah don’t feel no ways TAHRD.” In 2007, Clinton tried to foreclose the challenge of an Obama insurgency by appealing to the black community. The result was cringeworthy, and the outreach did not last longer than her lead in the primary polls.
3. Attack on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. After Obama shocked Clinton in Iowa in 2008, she tried to undercut his appeal by talking down the civil rights icon in favor of Lyndon Johnson, the white politician who, she said, deserved the real credit.
4. Confederate flag. As Obama inspired blacks, Clinton’s die-hard fans, the Arkansas Travelers, brought the battle flag — the racist symbol that supposedly motivated the Charleston massacre — to South Carolina, to move white voters on her behalf.
5. “Slumlord.” Rather than merely attack Obama for his association with corrupt Chicago politicians, Clinton went after him in a debate for representing a “slumlord.” The remark, perceived by Obama supporters as racist, was booed by the audience.
6. African Muslim photo. Desperate Clinton staff circulated a photograph of Obama wearing Muslim garb during a trip to Somalia. Their frustration also reflected the Clinton campaign’s explicit strategy to play up Obama’s “lack of American roots.”
7. Doing shots. As part of a deliberate — but, as in Selma, farcical — racial appeal, Clinton went “full redneck,” doing shots in bars surrounded by bemused, middle-aged white men. The hope was to offset Obama’s clear advantage among black voters.
I think you get the idea….but there’s more here if you’re really that interested.
The point is Hillary IS the real biggot. She claims big corporations are the “bad guys” but at the same time continues to take their milions of dollars of donations for the “pay-to-play” Clinton Foundation.
She says she is fighting for the African-Americans and their communities, but continues to support democratic mayors who put into place the same exact policies that do little or nothing to help African-Americans get ahead or get off of the welfare system.
The fact remains Democrats like Hillary and Obama have actually made these communiities much worse than they’ve ever been, and because of the useless regulations they have stifled our economy, and crime and murder in African-American communities, like Chicago is up.
Look at this past weekend in Chicago, 7 were killed and 47 wounded, but you won’t hear her or Obama talking about those numbers – that’s because they’re mainly blacks killing blacks in low-income neighborhoods. Several victims were just walking down the street and shot in broad-daylight, but I highly doubt she would have anything to say about that.
And don’t even get me started on her emails or the “blurred lines” between her position as secretary of state and the Clinton Foundation “pay-to-play” schemes…that conversation could go on for days, but then Hillary would have to start more name calling and get Trump riled so she could get the media attention off her and her crimes…the vicious cycle would continue…but isn’t that the plan. Afterall, she just wants to “run the clock” out and hope the elections happen before the REAL news gets ALL over the media or until people actually start waking up.