ISIS is growing and Obama is helping as it has been discovered that he is halting 75% of the attacks by limiting most of the military efforts to the benefit of the Islamic State group.
Rep. Ed Royce argued at the end of last year that the Obama administration policy not to strike if there is any risk of collateral damage has likely added to the problem.
“You went 12 full months while ISIS was on the march without the U.S. using that air power and now as the pilots come back to talk to us they say three-quarters of our ordnance we can’t drop,” Royce said referring to Obama and the pentagon late last year.
Royce is not the only one outraged at Obama, WND Reports:
Jack Keane, a retired four-star U.S. general, said Obama demanded Air Force officials vet targets based on goal of zero civilian casualties.
“This has been an absurdity from the beginning,” Keane said Wednesday, the Free Beacon reported. The president personally made a statement that has driven air power from the inception. “When we agreed we were going to do air power and the military said, this is how it would work, he [Obama] said, ‘No, I do not want any civilian casualties.’ And the response was, ‘But there’s always some civilian casualties. We have the best capability in the world to protect from civilians casualties.’”
Obama’s reply was, “No, you don’t understand. I want no civilian casualties. Zero,” Keane told the website. “So that has driven our so-called rules of engagement to a degree we have never had in any previous air campaign from desert storm to the present.”
I would say it has nothing to do with civilian casualties, and more to do with Obama’s vision that the US is and has been the bad guy. He has clear Islamic ties and is always on the wrong side of defending our nation.