Barack Obama is working overtime to keep his campaign promise. He’s calling for a healthcare summit at the White House to reduce insurance costs and make sure that every American family is saving at least $2,500 on their healthcare.
Oh wait, no he’s not! He’s emptying out Gitmo. Nine more terrorists were released last Friday and you’ll be shocked to discover that the major media hasn’t followed up on it. Since Gitmo is in Cuba and terrorists should feel at home there you might think Obama released them to the Cuban government. You’d be wrong. In fact he released them to one of the few countries where they’ll be more at home. That would be Saudi Arabia.
None of the nine are people that anyone, even Democrats who keep finding new and creative ways to express their love for terrorists, would try to say “they just got swept up on a battlefield, they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.”
Here’s the list.
- Ahmed Umar Abdullah Al-Hikimi: bodyguard to Osama Bin Laden)
- Ali Yahya Mahdi Al-Raimi: known terrorist training new recruits with Osama Bib Laden
- Tariq Ali Abdullah Ahmed Ba Odah:currently on hunger strike, fought at Tora Bora, close aide to Osama Bin Laden
- Muhammed Abdullah Muhammed Al-Hamiri: known recruiter of Osama Bin Laden’s trainee camps, fought in multiple aggressions against US
- Ahmed Yaslam Said Kuman: bodygurad to Osama Bin Laden
The others known for release are Mohammed Saleh Nasir, Abd al Rahman Al-Qyati, Mansour Muhammed Ali Al-Qatta, and Mashur Abdullah Muqbil Ahmed Al-Sabri. These terrorists have all fought for al-Qaeda too and were in or around Osama Bin Laden in some way, according to documents released by Gitmo.
And here’s more detail than you really want to know.
Yes that’s right, they’re going to a Saudi “terrorism rehabilitation camp.” Personally I think that means they’ll be sent somewhere to learn all they’ve missed about creative terrorism while being held at Gitmo. Though undoubtedly be back in the saddle with Al Qaeda or the Islamic State before you can say, “Mohammed was a pedophile.”
I wonder if the Saudis are going to put up a statue of Obama in Mecca?