The Coyote story is the perfect illustration of what separates common sense from liberalism. It also explains exactly why Californian’s pay such high taxes and is bleeding jobs while people and companies in Texas are prospering.
The Governor of California is with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor’s dog, then bites the Governor.
1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie ‘Bambi’ and then realizes he should stop because the coyote is only doing what is natural.
2. He calls animal control. Animal Control captures the coyote and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.
3. He calls a veterinarian….the vet collects the dead dog and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases.
4. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged.
5. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is now safe.
6. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a ‘coyote awareness program’ for residents of the area.
7. The State Legislature spends $ 2 million to study how to better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.
8. The Governor’s security agent is fired for not stopping the attack. The State spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with additional special training re: the nature of coyotes.
9. PETA protests the coyote’s relocation and files a $5 million suit against the State.
The Governor of Texas is with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks his dog.
1. The Governor shoots the coyote with his State-issued pistol and keeps going. The Governor has spent $ 0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.
2. The buzzards eat the dead coyote.
There’s is no better metaphor to illustrate the difference between blue state America and red state America, between conservativism and liberalism, as the story of the coyote. Conservatives will do what is logical and what makes sense. While the liberal mind will concoct the most convoluted way to deal with the most simple situation. This is why the fight between conservatives and liberals, good against evil, is paramount to the survival of the Republic. Unfortunately, there are too many of these “coyote stories” out there in blue states.
Written by Nancy Hayes
Follow on Twitter: @bodybynance
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!