GEN DEMPSEY, a beyond toothless Joint Chief, is thoroughly telling tall tales, and this assessment is fact-based. Significantly, regarding his sworn duties as the highest ranking military commander, he is absolutely derelict. Agreed?
REALISTICALLY speaking, there is little that the average Joe (or Jane) can do to remove him from his posting. Understood. However, that doesn’t relieve millions of patriots from executing their own due diligence, whatever form it takes.
IN effect, those who have the ability to reach a wide audience should do so, via their megaphones to alert the public. On the other hand, there are many ways that the message(s) can get out. Think outside the box….
Commentary By Adina Kutnicki
IT would have been inconceivable, even less than a decade ago, for the top General of the U.S. military to utter the mother of all lies:
According to General Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, losing Ramadi to ISIS “is not symbolic in any way.” Why? Because “It’s not been declared, you know, part of the caliphate on one hand or central to the future of Iraq,” he reasoned. What will it take for the Gen. to understand that any territory taken over by ISIS becomes part of caliphate?
BLAH blah doesn’t even come close to describing such dangerous gibberish. He has lost his mind, aside from being clearly co-opted by an Islamist-in-Chief! Indeed, the guideposts were all leading in this Orwellian direction, now thatpatriotic Generals (and top officers) have been purged from the Pentagon. The reasons for the putsch become clearer every day.
MIND you, this is the same spineless, limp-wristed Dempsey who opined, “ISIS will win”! Alas, which is it: are they rising or not? Schmuck, make up your mind!
NOT only that, but with Obama Inc.’s Generals literally falling over themselves to bow down and prostrate before ISIS (and attendant Islamic terror offshoots), is it any wonder that ISIS IS rising….going from strength to strength?
ALAS, another tool and toadying fool, as retired Marine General John Allen caves to Islam and Barack HUSSEIN Obama! Besides, whatever happened to “men with chests”, those who are able to stand up to America’s enemies, whether they sit in the White House or lay waste to innocents all over the world?
UNDER this set of facts, let there be no doubt: Commanders, be they from the military or the high level political realm, must exert authority and ooze take charge personas. If not, who is going to follow, respect AND fear them? Yes, a pussy cat leader won’t last long, that’s for sure. But this descriptor is a far cry from a dictator-like personality. We all know to whom this reference is alluding….
THAT off the table, the Pentagon’s highest ranks have been gutted of national patriots, despite their pinned medals and puffed up chests. The remaining have agreed to toe to his Islamic diktats and that is that. Plain as day.
According to Allen, to defeat ISIS:
The solution is to “celebrate” Islam and show our “profound respect” for it.
“As we seek to expose ISIS’ true nature,” Allen told the gathering on Monday, “we must also tell a positive story, one that highlights our respect – our profound respect for Islam’s proud traditions, its rich history, and celebration of scholarship and family and community.” “We must work with clerics and scholars and teachers and parents to tell the story of how we celebrate Islam, even as we show that ISIS perverts it.”
Allen said that ISIS propaganda serves both to attract recruits and “perverts the innocent.”
“It is only when we contest ISIS presence online and deny the legitimacy of its message – the message that it sends to vulnerable young people – and as we expose ISIS for the un-Islamic, criminal cult of violence that it really is, it is only then that ISIS will be truly defeated.”
Similarly infected, the schmuck from U.S. European Command Commander, NATO Supreme Allied Commander Gen. Philip M. Breedlove had this to say….
“The best way to beat the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria’s success at recruiting Westerners is for moderate Muslims to step up and counter the message,” the commander of NATO forces in Europe said Monday.
U.S. Air Force Gen. Philip Breedlove said the extremist group’s ability to recruit foreign fighters to come to Syria and Iraq is a “real problem” for the alliance. And it is compounded by concerns about “lone wolf” terror attacks by fighters returning from the Middle East and others inspired by the group’s ideology.
“It’s hard to address recruiting until we address those hearts and minds,” Breedlove told reporters at the Pentagon. “We need to hear the voices of moderate Muslims in the mosques.”
NOW, let’s get down to specifics, proving just how devastatingly off target Dempsey is. Absurdly, he asserted, “losing Ramadi (or another piece of territory) to ISIS is not symbolic in any way.” Why? Because “It’s not been declared, you know, part of the caliphate on one hand or central to the future of Iraq,” so sayeth the top General poohbah!
AGAIN, he has been co-opted. Regardless, the consequences of his statement are unimaginably frightening and portends disaster for America and the west. Dempsey’s entire chain of command – following his lead – is not being taught, thus, operating, under a doctrine which includes a deep understanding of Islamic warfare. Know thy enemy. Plain and simple.
Meanwhile, ISIS began issuing “smart” identity cards – On April 11, 2015, ISIS-affiliated Twitter accounts posted tweets stating that ISIS has begun to issue “smart” identity cards in the areas under its control, containing chips to prevent forgeries.
ISIS also continues to recruit American sympathizers and fighters. A unknown number of those fighters receive “terrorism training on weapons, combat and tactics,” in ISIS camps in Syria and are sent back to carry out attacks in the U.S. On April 17, in Columbus, Ohio, “Abdirahman Sheik Mohamud, a U.S. citizen originally from Somalia, was charged with supporting terrorism, supporting a terrorist group and making a false statement involving international terrorism.” Mohamud traveled to Syria because he wanted to “join you in the high ranks as a Mujahid.” After training in “shooting weapons, breaking into houses, explosives, and hand-to-hand combat.. A cleric then instructed him to return to the U.S. to carry out an act of terrorism..[to] “kill three or four American soldiers execution style,” or attack a prison.
Other supporters of ISIS arrested in the U.S. since the beginning of April include:
- Keonna Thomas, 30, AKA Fatayat Al Khilafah and Young Lioness, who was arrested on April 4, 2015, in Philadelphia. She was charged with attempting to send aid to ISIS and planning to join the ranks of the organization. According to the security authorities, an ISIS operative asked her to take part in a suicide bombing attack and she expressed her consent. She used the Internet to search for ways of getting to Turkey, obtained a visa and purchased a plane ticket online (Reuters, April 4, 2015).
- Joshua Ray Van Haften, 34, was arrested at the airport in Chicago on charges of attempting to help ISIS. Van Heften was detained in Turkey since October 2014 and was sent back to the United States. According to the FBI, he wanted to go to Syria via Turkey to join the ranks of ISIS. He left the United States in August 2014. His contact on the Syrian border abandoned him because he couldn’t pay him. He returned to Turkey, where he was arrested (The Investigative Project on Terrorism, April 9, 2015).
- John T. Booker Jr., a 20-year-old US citizen, was arrested in the US. He told an undercover FBI agent that he and two partners had planned to carry out a suicide bombing attack by means of a truck bomb against US soldiers at Fort Riley. He also made a video in which he pledged allegiance to ISIS (AFP, April 10, 2015).
More examples on ISIS propaganda efforts in past two weeks were published by the Meir Amit Intelligence and Information Center:
Publication of another issue of the ISIS organ
- On April 1, 2015, ISIS published the eighth issue of Dabiq, its online English-language organ intended for supporters of the organization in the West. The organ includes a series of articles describing the expansion of ISIS’s activities in Africa, including an article about Boko Haram’s pledge of allegiance to ISIS. It also includes an article encouraging foreign fighters to go to Libya and an interview with a Tunisian operative. In an article by abducted British journalist John Cantlie, he warns of additional terrorist attacks that will be carried out in the future against Western countries. The issue also includes criticism of the Al-Nusra Front, claiming that the organization is adopting an ideology with Syrian nationalistic characteristics and is collaborating with the Syrian rebel groups.
New news format on the ISIS radio station
- ISIS has issued a new format of news summaries on its radio network Al-Bayan, in Arabic, Russian and English. The first news broadcast included updates on Iraq, Syria and Libya, including the death of an ISIS commander in the Al-Yarmouk refugee camp, a suicide bombing attack in Iraq, and ISIS’s military activity in Libya (Daily Telegraph, April 7, 2015).
Left: Logo of ISIS’s radio network Al-Bayan. Right: Issue 8 of the organ Dabiq, publised in April 2015.
Encouraging young people to sacrifice their lives for ISIS as suicide bombers
- On April 11, 2015, ISIS’s media arm in Al-Raqqah published a video showing an ISIS operative lecturing to young boys in uniform about the “Crusaders” who operate against the Sunnis (i.e., the Christians, the US-led coalition). The speaker notes that the Islamic State has provinces in many parts of Africa and Asia, and with the help of Allah it will soon have them in Europe as well: “Allah willing, we will return Andalusia [i.e., modern-day Spain][to the fold of Islam].”
- The speaker tells the boys that any of them who becomes a suicide bomber against the “Crusaders” will have the privilege of being faithful to the path of Allah and will even see Allah in heaven. He called on the boys to pledge allegiance to death.Following his statements, the boys stand up and shout “we pledge allegiance to death!”(ISIS’s media arm in the Al-Raqqah province, as it appeared on YouTube, April 11, 2015).
ISIS preacher encouraging young people to sacrifice themselves on behalf of ISIS as suicide bombers (ISIS’s media arm in the Al-Raqqah province, YouTube, April 11, 2015)“
LET’s cut to the core, since the jive-talking General (and his underlings) refuses to do so: under HUSSEIN Obama the objective is NOT to beat ISIS or any other Islamic terror forces.
AS reported in Feb. 2015: The Obama administration was given multiple chances to endorse a long-time ally’s airstrikes on America’s biggest enemy at the moment, the so-called Islamic State. Over and over again, Obama’s aides declined to back Egypt’s military operation against ISIS. It’s another sign of the growing strain between the United States and Egypt, once one of its closest friends in the Middle East.
This shouldn’t be a complete surprise; Cairo, after all, didn’t tell Washington about its strikes on the ISIS hotbed of Derna, Libya. Still, Wednesday’s disconnect was jarring. White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest passed on a reporter’s question about an endorsement of Egypt’s growing campaign against ISIS. So did State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki.
“We are neither condemning nor condoning” the Egyptian strikes, is all one U.S. official would tell The Daily Beast.
In other words, these once-close nations are now fighting separate campaigns against their mutual foe. And that could prove to be very good news for ISIS. The rift between U.S. and the region’s most populous country portends of another division that ISIS could exploit, this time for its expansion into northern Africa and the broader Middle East.
MOST significantly, HUSSEIN Obama totally supports Brotherhood backed Erdogan, a CHIEF ally of ISIS!
LESS than 3 degrees of separation…and proof positive as to why his top Generals utterly refuse to admit that ISIS IS rising.
YES, it is incumbent upon patriots to do the heavy lifting. Precisely, this was why the following analysis was written: ISIS, Islam And Obama: Understanding The Threat To The Free World!
BUT cementing the case against HUSSEIN Obama – re the catastrophes he (purposefully) unleashed in Mid East -requires fine-tuning:
(the evidence gets going around the 21:47 point)
SO, grab a drink (not the inebriating kind), a sweet or two and put your feet up. But hold on tight. Be prepared for a rocky ride from Tom Trento, a close contact.
BY the way, this investigative journalist (and Brotherhood expert) attests to the veracity of his entire analysis and findings. A slam dunk.