So you think Obamacare is wonderful? Think again – Part II
14) Many more older, poorer and sicker Americans have enrolled than the young and healthy ones needed to sustain the system.
15) One sentence in the ACA declares that enrollees should have no expectation that their personal information will remain secure, while professional hackers have declared that the government enrollment website is a hacker’s dream.
17) Obamacare transfers over 1/6 of America’s economy to the federal government while providing thousands of government jobs, costing American taxpayers billion of dollars as they pay for the cost of the employees, their office spaces, their union salaries, their 10 government holidays, their health care, their bonuses and their pensions.
18) In the person of the Secretary of Health and Human Services, any regulation dreamed up by her or anyone who has her ear can be written into the law.
19) A panel of Presidential appointees, the Independent Payments Advisory Board, will determine which care will be covered by the ACA. For instance, as Obama actually said, a time will come when no matter the health and vigor of an old person, “Maybe you’re better off not having the surgery, but taking the pain killer..”
1. In order to insure the uninsured, we first have to uninsure the insured.
2. Next, we require the newly uninsured to be re-insured.
3. To re-insure the newly uninsured, they are required to pay extra charges to be re-insured.
4. The extra charges are required so that the original insured, who became uninsured, and then became re-insured, can pay enough extra so that the original uninsured can be insured, which will be free of
charge to them.