Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Dept. Of Energy Loves Spending Tax Payer’s Money


The Department of Energy was supposed to: Lessen our dependence upon foreign oil and provide alternatives to fossil fuels

35 years later…

94% of America’s energy comes from fossil fuels, nuclear and dams. Wind, solar, wood, waste, and geothermal make up the other 6%.

2012 budget for the DOE was over $30 Billion

100’s of billions of tax payer’s money has been flushed down the toilet, honestly folks we are not getting a good return on our investment.

car-batteryWhy am I telling you this, because Missouri-based Smith Electric Vehicles who received $30 million of your dollars is closing down. This is the very same company that Obama praised as our future.

“You’re doing more than just building new vehicles,” Obama said. “You are helping to fight our way through a vicious recession and you are building the economy of America’s future.”

The company was supposed to create 220 full time jobs… Never happened. The temporary jobs it did created, cost tax payer $414,000 a piece.

The Dept. of Energy will not learn from its mistakes!

The Energy secretary wants to spend more of your money on these failed experiments.

The Advanced Technology Vehicle Manufacturing (ATVM) program “plays a crucial role in supporting the growth of the U.S. auto manufacturing industry,”

He actually believes:

The U.S. auto industry has evolved since the ATVM Program was established and today we are presented with an opportunity to hit the accelerator on U.S. auto manufacturing growth,” he said.

I don’t know about you, but I am sick and tired of our government chasing unicorns and rainbows while we foot the bill!


Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Send this to a friend