From Youtube description:
Hidden exterior entry door project.
Materials and hardware used to make it:
– Standard fiberglass exterior door.
– Red cedar (won’t rot, but lighter than pressure treated). Three 2x4s, ripped to 3″ to form a frame to offset the siding, mounted to the door using 3″ lag screws and fender washers (fender washers used to prevent the bolts from tearing through the fiberglass door).
– HardiPlank siding.
– Morning Industry Keypad and Remote Deadbolt.http://amzn.to/11adXxk
– Ball Catch (holds the door shut without needing a turn-able doorknob). http://amzn.to/SgZJrU
– Richelieu 1-1/2-in x 1-1/2-in Satin Nickel Surface Cabinet Hinge (two). http://www.lowes.com/pd_173167-93052-…
– Hose bib (used as as the exterior door handle… no working plumbing connected).
– Interior doorknob is a dummy knob (used for pulling the door open but doesn’t actually latch).