Barrack Hussein Obama~
- I SHALL encourage all citizens to express, without fear of retribution, their thoughts and feelings about Obamacare.
- I SHALL declare that anti-Obamacare folks are not political dissidents, but merely “misguided belief holders.” If they like their beliefs, they can keep their beliefs. Period.
- I SHALL assure everyone who takes action to repeal Obamacare, that they will not be enrolled in “belief adjustment” seminars or railroaded to FEMA re-education camps.
- I SHALL cancel shovel-ready railroad projects linking hundreds of FEMA re-education camps that are under construction.
- I SHALL re-open the White House to the public, re-instate veteran’s benefits, cancel welfare to illegal aliens, rebuild citizen trust in my transparent government, and never again take a selfie while wearing my onesie.
- I SHALL develop a behind-the-scenes program to share my vast personal experience with fitness, high fashion, and cosmetic make-over techniques.
- I SHALL resist pressure from Valerie to nominate me to the next wide open seat on the Supreme Court.
- I SHALL cease writing about the need to eat healthy food (especially carrots) since the right-wing sabotaged sales of my home gardening book.
- I SHALL campaign to become the democrat candidate for president in 2016 by maintaining high media visibility with witty comments and displays of my sexy, manly body.
- I SHALL select Hillary for my vice-president to help her gain the experience she did not acquire as Secretary of State while country-hopping on her quest for photo ops and a decent haircut.
- I SHALL contemplate the sage advice of Horton, my favorite elephant, who . . .
“meant what he said,
and said what he meant,
and always was truthful,
- I SHALL direct my Department of Injustice to prosecute law breakers without prejudice regarding race, color, and party affiliation, even if the perpetrators cling to God and guns, drive pick-up trucks, live in or near swamps, and have really long beards.
- I SHALL find the courage to just say “no” to Harry Reid.
- I SHALL stop flip-flopping from republican to rino to democrat to progressive kool-aid drinker and back to republican.
- I SHALL restore my skin to its natural color, whatever that is.
- I SHALL never ever cry in public again.
- I SHALL complete my next best seller, “It Takes the Village People to Transform a Country.”
- I SHALL continue my investigation regarding the loss of four American lives and 20,000 surface-to-air missiles during the Benghazi attack.
- I SHALL appear humble while accepting awards for my work that has made a difference in the resurgence of peace in Syria, Egypt, Somalia, Russia, Yemen, and the Ukraine.
- I SHALL sue to block publication of a sexist book, “How to Succeed in Politics Without Having Accomplished Anything At All.”
- I SHALL live by my vow of chastity when Hillary’s White House is filled with nubile government interns.
Washington D.C. Fire Department~
- WE SHALL install hundreds of additional fire alarms in Washington, D.C. to quell the continual pants-on-fire outbreaks.
Molli Nickell, a commentator for TheBlaze, posts additional fables at www.grannyguerrillas.com.
To look inside her book, “Uncle SCAM’S Book of Politically Incorrect Fables, Click Here. This quick-read, 96-page book will entertain, educate, and amuse the patriots as well as the low-information voters in your personal universe. Pass it around! Save 25% off the cover price of $7.95 when you order through createspace (the e-commerce division of Amazon.com). Use discount code TG4NRPFB. Click here to order
A 35+ year veteran of the publishing business, Molli also is a book doctor/editor who helps writers get their work published at www.getpublishednow.biz
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!