OBAMA’S TRANSFORMATION OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

TransformationObama promised a fundamentally transformed America and he has certainly been trying to do so. Thankfully, there has been a groundswell of opposition to his far left progressive one-world agenda that has slowed his attempt. However, this man has managed to attach himself to the English language in an unprecedented way. When I searched the words “Barack Hussein Obama, President of the United States” The following words appeared on my computer screen:

• Arrogant
  • Unaccountable
  • Virulent
  • Wind bag
  • Xenodocheinologist
  • Yarling
  • Zabernist**

*Quagga also came up but it indicated such were extinct and I could not verify otherwise.

** Zebroid also came up but I did not want to insult the wildlife.

Additionally, a warning that came up advising the Hindu Arabic number system will likely not have sufficient decimal places to accurately indicate the U.S. national debt by the end of Obama’s term.

1. lbc says

Don’t forget “racist”….

2. stephanie wilson says

obama; the most arrogant president ever!!!

3. marcus J says

The Modern National Democrats are Utopian Secular Socialists ,Arrogant Angry Control Freaks Lacking any Ethical or Moral Boundaries , Now their Dear Leader Comrade Chairman Obama ,The illegal alien Communist from Kenya AKA Barry ( The Muslim Rat ) Soetoro is a Mindnumbingly Incompetent ,Anti American Narcissistic Lying Marxist Weasel , For The Liberals out there I would consider being Magnanemous and Help you with those long words ,Hello & Greetings to the NSA and DHS

4. Incredulous1 says

Communist, Marxist, Stalinist, Maoist … Pure Evil … pop to mind. One Big Ass Mistake Again.

5. Craig Grantz says

Feminine. Long legged Mack Daddy. This is a quote from that black pastor he is after.

6. Patriot47 says

Liberals ALWAYS do two things, spend other people’s money on feel good stuff (I wanted to use another word) that makes other liberals rich and everyone else poorer while usually having the opposite effect to what was sold; and second, twist words and their meaning to suit their goals.

Libs have gone so far left that the USSR has to look to the left to see them. This has dragged the “center” left of where libs used to be and made anyone center or right look far right fringe. Now what was Joe McCarthy castigated about? I forget.

7. Timewarped says

Obama is a sycophant towards those who own him … That’s why he can’t lead … Leaders must possess the independence derived from truth and a relationship with God. Allah, is a false god, thus BO is a false leader and Mohammed a false prophet.

sycophant – a person who acts obsequiously toward someone important in order to gain advantage.
    obsequiously – obedient or attentive to an excessive or servile degree:

8. Harley Rider says

querulist. Definitions. Noun. A dissatisfied, complaining person

Sounds like 0bummer.

9. Bonnie Somer says

all good ones that describe this globalist progressive consumate liar anti american muslim racist all good for the golfer n chief

10. billwhit1357 says

They also left out Homosexual and Muslim!

11. 914 says

Divider and Agitator come to mind. As does ignoramus..

12. William E. Shaw says

Grifter, Poser, Impostor, Incompetent, Ideologue, Intransigent, Officious, Pompous, Obfuscating, Imperious, Sniveling, Incalcitrant, Specious, Devious, Cunning, Conniving, Dishonest, Corrupt, Trustless, Treacherous, Oligarch…

13. Lina River says

muslim murder thief dictator here are a few more

14. maddog2008 says

They left out anti-American, racist, moron, coward, liar, ect. I could list many more, but I don’t want the boys with the one way sunglasses and dark suits to kick down my doors or have Joe ban me from this site, if you know what I mean.

1. Paladin67 says

I completely agree with all the above descriptors, but coward stands out to me…. osama is the poster child for Doug Giles book “The Wussification of America”

2. Michael says