Here’s the Thing, Vlad..

Vladimir Putin says Americans in fact aren’t exceptional? Really? Well here’s the thing, Vlad: The last time I checked we were 4-0 against you, including a Cold War where we freed up around 100 million of your imprisoned countrymen and women.

putin
I very rarely wear a shirt, but when I do – I make it a wife-beater

And let me tell you , oh shirtless wonder – a lot of those Eastern European women you had your jackboots on are over here now, getting a taste of the free world – and they don’t have much good to say about Russian men, either. Apparently, you’re a bunch of macho, abusive, loud, impolite, misogynist, smelly, jerk-offs who aren’t that great in the sack, Vlad. You might want to learn how to hold a woman’s coat – if you know what I’m saying – before you get on Charlie Rose and start claiming that I’m not exceptional, because according to Victoria down in Culver City – I am.

But I digress..

Yes, we have a bunch of douche bags and douche bagettes (like that?) running the joint now, but it won’t be long. Did you see the “Million Muslim March” the other day in D.C which was planned and promoted for months where six Muslims and Cornell West showed up to? Yeah, the same one where a couple impromptu Facebook postings got a hundred thousand red-blooded American bikers to show up on the same day? That’s us, pal. Don’t make the mistake of bringing your scrawny ass Russian whatever to a Harley fight, okay?

Here’s the deal, Vlad:

victoria
How do you say “green card” in English?

In America, you have to compete. In Russia, you don’t – you just have to move up the Communist food chain. In other words, in America the best is brought out and in Russia, the worst is brought out. You get to the top by knifing people in the back – in your case, through the KGB and a lot of your personal shenanigans are well documented. Now we’re not proud of our current leader and how he got there and our system is obviously flawed – but the good news is our system also self-corrects and we’ll soon have another Reagan at the helm… Ooh, did I hit a nerve there? That’s right, Ronald Reagan. The man who busted up your empire – your once Super Power. You’re not going to have Barack Obama as your BFF forever Vlad because we have a little something over here we call “elections” with “candidates.”

It’s awesome. In fact, it’s exceptional.

PS: Everyone hates you. Go wrestle a shark.

– 30 –

rodney on tap
Sugar? No thanks, I’m sweet enough…
Who's a poopie-head??
Who’s a poopie-head??

follow Rodney Lee on Twitter @rodneyconover

Send email to [email protected]

Friend him if you dare

Rodney Lee Conover lives in California with his whippet “Jack”

1. David Cheung says

Yes, Only the “Eastern Europeans” came, Not real Orthodox Christians..if’n u know hat I mean. America just has Fake Eastern Europeans on their shores, like Soros.

2. hitthedeck says

Why jump all over Putin when Obama has the same message to the world about America and has been apologizing for our exceptional achievements from his first day in office.

1. Baron Von Kowenhoven
      Rodney Lee Conover says

’cause I like jumping on Commies like Putin and Obama. One at a time. It’s okay for us to criticize our president, but not okay for a pussy like Putin to call us not exceptional, so I’m on him like a WWII vet on a liberated French coed.

3. Steve Osborne says

lol, Joe….a little passionate with the subject huh? your comment tho about elections and us having another Ronald Reagan in office soon was very inspirational tho, I loved that comment and hope with all my being that it will come to be

1. Baron Von Kowenhoven
      Rodney Lee Conover says

um, that was me, but thanks!

1. Steve Osborne says

Oh, sorry man

1. Baron Von Kowenhoven
          Rodney Lee Conover says

no prob just givin ya crap ma man

everybody thinks my brilliance is Joe… FAT CHANCE!!!!

4. richardwagener says

Obama is always anti-American. That’s all I know for sure.

5. Robert Bouchard Jr. says

You might not like what Putin said about Americans, but at least Putin isn’t a pus*y like obama and embarrass their nation like obama embarrasses ours.

1. Baron Von Kowenhoven
      Rodney Lee Conover says

I kinda pointed that out in the article

1. Baron Von Kowenhoven
        Rodney Lee Conover says

Wait – PUTIN IS A PUSSY!!! never saw him pick on Bush???

1. Robert Bouchard Jr. says

Well, you may have a point there. Maybe Putin’s an intelligent pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll go with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Csoka I have no idea what your trying to get across? As for you Putin we are an exceptional Nation of exceptional people, the proof is how many people want to come here to be a part of the USA either legally or otherwise. How many people are sneaking through the fences around Russia? Oh wait you don’t have fences because you have no need for them no one wants in only out. As soon as a conservative president is put back in office our military will be properly funded and back to full strength. Iran is the true problem in the middle east and they will be dealt with soon enough. Their little Navy is nothing but target practice for an F18. Their army will be surrendering to cameramen like the great Iraqi red guard did.

7. Right on Rodney.

1. Baron Von Kowenhoven
      Rodney Lee Conover says

thanks moll

8. Joseph Csoka says

These aret he words for everyone to hear!

1. Baron Von Kowenhoven
      Rodney Lee Conover says

ya got that right so why don’t you Facebook and Twitter my stuff baby!