Barack is a Badass on Syria

I am told over and over that the following two folks are important leaders in the Democrat Party; the Party which currently occupies the White House and is thinking seriously about engaging in war against Syria. Listen to what they have said in the past regarding major aspects of this conflict.

“I want to be very clear: If the President takes us to war without Congressional approval, I will call for his impeachment. The Constitution is clear and so am I.

— Joe Biden, 2007

“In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members… It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.”

— Hillary Clinton, Oct 8, 2002

Hmm. Am I the only one here thinking that George W. Bush is sitting in his living room in Crawford, Texas, watching the reports on chemical weapons being used in Syria and saying; “No sh*t, Sherlock…”

bushobama
Don’t order the White House fish ‘n chips, don’t forget the football codes and whatever you do, do NOT use the phrase “Weapons of Mass Destruction”…

I’ve heard quite a lot about our current President and his red line and I’m like everyone else – I don’t like seeing children being gassed to death with chemicals. Weapons that can cause mass death and destruction. You know, weapons of mass destruction? Why have I not heard that phrase from any major media news reports, periodicals or wire stories? A better question might be: “Where did Syria get their weapons of mass destruction?” An even better one for a clever journalist to ask someone on the left is; “Does the mass death by means of chemical weapons of mass destruction on the part of Syria vindicate the W. Bush administration?” Then I remembered they’re on the left, too…

... she would hide right in here! he he...
… she would hide right in here! he he…

But I’m not just offended by this weak President who wants to feel tough now and bomb a few buildings like President Clinton did in 1998 when he lobbed a few cruise missiles into a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan. Okay, okay, it was different because “Clinton needed to look ‘presidential’ for a day” as the late Christopher Hitchens once postulated. The bombing of the aspirin factory came just three days after Clinton finally admitted he was being serviced in the Oval Office by an intern right around his daughter’s age. President Obama doesn’t that as an excuse and I doubt Michelle would be the humiliated doormat Hillary was, but there is plenty to distract from now, isn’t there?

He's making us look pretty good, isn't he?
Making us look pretty good, isn’t he? Ya’ got that right you ol’ horny toad..

But like I say, I’m not just holding an incompetent, weak, on-the-wrong-side, Barack Obama totally responsible here. Why weren’t these weapons of mass destruction dealt with 10, 15, 20 years ago? George Bush the elder was there with the perfect guy to handle it. He even had the name people don’t f$*k with: General H. Norman Schwarzkop. Oh, I know the U.N. resolution said Bush couldn’t go into Bagdad and root out Hussein and his weapons, but come on – what do they say – It’s easier to apologize later than get permission? Then when it came time for Bill Clinton to do something, he was busy with the fat intern. Then George W. came along, went to all the trouble of invading Iraq and didn’t keep his eye on the Weapons of Destruction ball. All they had to do is secure the border around Iraq and those weapons would have never made it to Syria. I know this is all conjecture on my part, but it’s good conjecture, damnit.

My point is our government doesn’t finish the job anymore. We cave to the press and liberals in Congress. We pussy-foot around and 20 years later, 100’s of thousands of children are being displaced and dying a tortured death by gas in Syria. It’s not Christian-like to not finish the job and leave the hard work to your kids and grandkids. President Obama is weak. He will never make the tough choice as a Commander in Chief because it doesn’t fit his image. Bombing Syria does nothing but make matters worse and embolden our enemies. There should be a red line around the Oval Office which prevents politicians and con-artists from crossing.

– 30 –

rodney on tap
Sugar? No thanks, I’m sweet enough…
Who's a poopie-head??
Who’s a poopie-head??

follow Rodney Lee on Twitter @rodneyconover

Send email to [email protected]

Friend him if you dare

Rodney Lee Conover lives in California with his whippet “Jack”

Where is the proof of who did this, if you expect me to take the word of a pathological liar like obama been lazy? that is not going to happen. So if they do not know who did it then who exactly are they going to bomb? and why is this our problem. They have been killing each other over there for thousands of years no one is going to change that especially a weak minded moron like the fraud that pretends to be president. This guy thinks he is a king and we need to de- throne him, there is a chair he should be sitting as a traitor to the United states in but it is not a throne.

2. stephanie wilson says

WAIT A MINUTE JOE. WE STARTED HUNTING 4 THEM WHEN WE GOT IN IRAQ. SO WTF MAN??

3. joshuasweet says

Syrian Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda, their turn
    and the threat of “Iran’s and Syria’s defense ministers threatened on Friday to unleash attacks on Israel if Mr. Assad was in danger. “ As if on cue assisting in the planed events. Sort of wonder how many tanks,Jets and submarines this will cost us? ” Obama is just spreading his help.

4. paintinc56 says

Around 1400 people were supposedly gassed & they were gassed by muslim terrorists/rebels, not Assad. NO, I am NOT willing to sacrifice ONE MORE AMERICAN LIFE to save a Syrian/terrorist muslim. Obama was not & is not interested in the mass slaughter of Christians since the Arab spring that HE ENCOURAGED & helped FUND. This is NOT about Syrian civilians, it is about agenda & distraction.

5. Cougar Smith says

Obutthead’s NWO handlers are calling the shots. The stooge will do as he is told. The whole plan is to take Israel into war.

6. marcus J says

Comrade Chairman Obama is funding ,Arming and supporting Al Qaeda and The Muslim Brotherhood ,Maybe even some Hamas mixed in , They are the ones who did this and are loosing against Bashir Al Assad`s forces , Barry ( The Rat ) Soetoro has to come to their aid and help them , Not to mention the Obamites and his Usefull Idiot Followers will think that he has a Spine and a Set after all , The rest of us are supposed to be distracted by this ??? Impeach the Tyrant Now !!! Before he sets the rest of the Planet on Fire !!! Hello & Greetings from Arizona to the NSA and DHS

1. Tuff Guy says

Good one. Gotta remember to start sending my regards too. I wonder if they will remember me? I served there when we had a great leader. I served under this country’s greatest President. Reagan saved our country and probably the world. We sure could use him now. Unfortunately I think the mold is lost forever.

7. Jim says

We should not police the world. It costs us a lot of money that could be better spent on our own problems.

1. jmortensen says

“our own problem” is Obama, and we are spending a bunch on his recreation .. I would like to see some of that spent on his derailment and take away his pension , like they do in military court martials ..

8. GrayWolf says

Neither faction involved in the Syrian issue is our ally or on our side, nor is the current Resident of our White House and his regime. Our best move is to stay out until the dust settles, then decide whether to clean up the mess or leave it.

9. Carol Dorne says

As a Vietnam Vet, it never ceases to amaze me how the political clowns who have never seen a shot fired in anger, never served, not to mention don’t have a valid draft card, are so ready to send troops in harms way. Hey clowns in O.C.S. it was follow me!

1. GrayWolf says

That’s the same “motto” used by NCOC.

10. Don Hauptman says

Gov. Jan Brewer for President. Sheriff Joe Arpaiho for Secretary of State.

1. Cougar Smith says

I’d rather have Sheriff Joe as Sec. of Defense!

11. ToniStimmel says

If he’s as badass on them as he is on us they’re in real trouble.

12. Quasimodo says

Pink panty-waist!

13. blair152 says

Obama’s a wannabe badass. Remember when Obama accused Bush of being a unilateralist? That was then. This is now. It’s like an old Bugs Bunny cartoon when Bugs draws a line in the sand and tells either Elmer Fudd, or Yosemite Sam, “I DARE YOU TO CROSS THIS LINE!” Elmer Fudd, or Yosemite Sam cross the first line. Then Bugs draws another line in the sand says: “I DARE YOU TO CROSS THIS LINE!” The second line’s crossed and Bugs Draws a third line in the sand says: “I DARE YOU TO CROSS THIS LINE!” The third line’s crossed, and Bugs draws a fourth line in the sand and says: “I DARE YOU TO CROSS THIS LINE!” The fourth line’s crossed and by this time, either Elmer Fudd, or Yosemite Sam, comes to the edge of a cliff where Bugs has drawn a fifth, and final, line in the sand. Bugs says: “I DARE YOU TO CROSS THIS LINE!” Then either Elmer Fudd, or Yosemite Sam, crosses the final line, and walk off the cliff, briefly defy gravity, look down, and then fall. Does that sound like the Obama Administration to you?

1. Tuff Guy says

We can only hope and pray that they reach that cliff but it seems that even Bugs’ leg would be weary having to draw as many lines as have already been crossed by Ob”uh”ma, his “pecker Holder” and the endless list of his cronies. I think Hillary has Bill standing behind Bugs with a sign that reads “Still about a dozen lines before the cliff. Trust me!”

2. stephanie wilson says

THAT WAS THE VERY CARTOON I THOUGHT OF!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! LOL LMAO

14. It’s bad enough that we have an arrogant and “gotta look good” man-child in the White House, now our Secretary of State delivers a “tough” speech about Syria while standing in a posh set that looks like his dining room? Gosh, bet that scares the heck out of the bad guys. They must be trembling in terror of the potential for embarrassment should they be invited to a dinner party at Kerry’s mansion and not know which fork to use . . . the one on the right or the one on the far, far, far left.

15. Screeminmeeme says

16. whadayakiddinme says

Prez Clownshoes can do anything he pleases without retribution. Too many people are afraid of a racist claim. Since this is his final term, God willing, he doesn’t care what happens, he’s out free and clear with millions to live off.

17. Robert Bouchard Jr. says

Since there is no “President” obama, only a sorry ass illegally occupying the White House, isn’t this whole question moot?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn right it is!!!! When we get a REAL President back in the White House, then this issue will be worth discussing!!!!!!!!!

1. CharlieSeattle says

Vote for a Patriot next time.

Gov. Jan Brewer of Arizona..

1. Robert Bouchard Jr. says

TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. CharlieSeattle says

Prez or Vice Prez, either way!!!!!!

Let Gov. Jan Brewer of Arizona and Gov. Rick Perry of Texas flip a coin.

That team, either way, will be UNBEATABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

But I stress, they MUST run as Independents!!!!!!!!!!

The Democratic and Republican parties are corrupt!

1. Robert Bouchard Jr. says

Perry as President, under whatever political party determined best, and I’ll go for it, but Rick Perry should have been in the White House these last 5+ years, and then we’d have been one helluva better country.

2. ThomPaineJr12 says

Suck it up, loser.. another 3 years and 4 months!

1. Ed Shick says

We are losers as we left an election go by where Voter Fraud was rampant ,, Before next election outlaw touch screens that are programed so they are all counted for one man ,, There are paper ballots that can be counted with a Computer. and use Picture ID on election day and unless a good reason every one votes the same Day!! What an Idiot we now have ! No keystone Pipe line ,, But let’s start WW 3 in Syria,, His next vacation should be Two weeks on Wrangle Island at Christmas time!!

2. Robert Bouchard Jr. says

And then we’re going to erase him entirely from American history by erasing ALL his “acts” as an alleged President, like he never existed at all, except behind bars, like a chimp in a zoo cage.

1. ThomPaineJr12 says

Hmmm erased from history… Soviet Union style history… dream on, loser.

1. Robert Bouchard Jr. says

Your shallow vocabulary shows you’re not worth addressing in any respectable fashion, so I’ll let you stew in your own stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!