Welcome to AMERICAN CULTURE

As Americans, it’s fair to say that we find ourselves not just in times of uncertainty, but many of us wake up every day to find a little bit more of our culture, our way of life, perhaps the American Dream itself disappearing before our eyes. There’s no shame in admitting that it’s scary.

The ideals that our Founding Fathers so brilliantly put forth in forming this Republic of self-sufficiency and independence have served to build the greatest, most powerful, productive, happy, benevolent society the world has ever known. It’s nothing short of a miracle – God’s miracle. But with those principles and values being chipped away, so is the strength of our nation and families.

img_2833What was once a country of strong working families with well-adjusted, God-fearing children and loving parents; now seems to be more and more like a place of dependency and weakness. It is time to get our priorities back in order and AMERICAN CULTURE is the place to find like-minded folks who want to get back to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. People with that “can do” attitude, who take lemons and make lemonade – but most of all – never quit.

AMERICAN CULTURE will highlight people that understand self-reliance – Americans that get up every morning with a goal in mind and only their determination to make it happen. We will talk about and show you skills that at one time in the American culture everyone knew how to do. From hunting, fishing, gardening and home repairs – to canning your own vegetables, processing and cooking your own meat – and much more.

AMERICAN CULTURE has a goal of daily informing and motivating our readers to take the steps necessary to help prepare themselves, their families and neighbors for the critical days ahead. Survival is not just about weapons, bags of seeds and cool contraptions. It’s about fellowship with friends you can count on should times get tough. Folks who share a core belief in God, family and self-reliance.

We’re going to do this right, we’re going to do this together and we’re going to return this country to one full of rugged, self-reliant Americans – as envisioned by our Founders three centuries ago.

Thanks for joining us,

Joe For America

1. MARYANN33 says

The youth say things have changed…What do we do about that. How do we change it back to our core beliefs? They have brainwashed our children…

2. Harzoe says

Joe, I was raised on a farm. By four years old I was helping in the garden. Maybe only picking up potatoes, or whatever a four year old was strong enough to do. My maternal grandparents lived right next to us, so the garden was a family job. And I can remember when at least two acres were planted for most of the food grown, and another acre in corn. We also worked on the river farm. But most often, I was with my Mom and Grandmother helping to fix dinner for the men that were working. I learned to milk a cow at a very young age. Was beginning my teaching lessons on how to sew when I was 8 years old. I am trying to pass on to grands the knowledge of how they can be more self sufficent. I no longer have a big garden, health doesn’t let me………..but I do manage to raise a few tomatoes………..We need to work at getting our country back to where it was when we were growing up. But we have to know it is going to be a hard job, and we will have to work hard in a lot of different ways to get it back.

3. JOHN T. FOX says

JOE I GREW UP LIVING THE LIFE THAT YOU SEEK TO TEACH. YOU ARE WISE IN UNDERSTANDING THAT OUR CULTURE MUST BE RESTORED, BEFORE WE THE PEOPLE CAN RESTORE OUR REPUBLIC. HOWEVER, THERE ARE THOSE WHO CLAIM TO BE ONE OF US AND YET ARE THE FRIENDS OF OUR ENEMIES. JERRY DOYLE OF KDWN IN LAS VEGAS SAID THAT MY COMMENTS WERE INFLAMMATORY. MY COMMENTS MIRROR YOUR OWN. HE SAID THAT I WAS SHOUTING BECAUSE I USE ALL CAPS TO SEE WHAT I TYPE. i can’t read this joe due to extreame astigmatism. THIS I CAN READ. IT WILL BE JULY 2014 BEFORE I CAN SEE THE EYE DR ON MEDICAID. I GOT MY GLASSES IN JULY 2010. MY PRESCRIPTION HAS CHANGED SIGNIFIGANTLY. MY POINT IS THIS. DO NOT STRESS THE IMPORTANCE OF THE FORM OVER THE FUNCTION. INSTEAD ALLOW THE FUNCTION TO DICTATE THE FORM THAT IS NEEDED TO MAKE THE FUNCTION WERE BEST. WHEN GOVT THROUGH BEAURACRACY DICTATE THE FORM TO WE THE PEOPLE VIA RULES AND REGS NOTHING WORKS WELL IF AT ALL. REMEMBER THE FRIEND OF MY ENEMY IS MY ENEMY. THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS ONLY MY FRIEND AS LONG AS I AM NOT THE ENEMY. ONLY TRUST IN FRIENDS AND PEOPLE THAT ARE TRUE TO THEIR MORALES AND CONVICTIONS!

4. dangerouspatriot says

I agree monacall, GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!! I’ve been feeling lately that my government is going to be the one that kills me because I’m ready to stand and fight for my country and to continue to fulfill the oath that I took upon entering the military. I will defend this country with my life against ALL enemies Foreign and DOMESTIC!!! Am I an Oathtaker?? Yes I AM! And with a little help from Joe, I’ve got a good start on having the tools necessary to do just that, Defend My Country. L&L

5. Joe Wurzelbacher says

Some really great comments on here. Thank you. I hope you will come back, read some more and maybe even get involved.

1. JOHN T. FOX says

I HOPE YOU DO TOO! WE NEED SOMEBODY TO GET INVOLVED AND IN A MEANINGFUL WAY!

6. blair152 says

Welkome to Amerikan Kulture. The Kulture of Korruption.

7. Spartandax says

The biggest problem with America is that the majority have turned away from God. Many churches have turned into social centers and some have embraced gay “marriage’ which perverts God’s Word. Remember what happened when Biblical Israel turned their backs on God?

1. JOHN T. FOX says

REMEMBER SODOM AND GOMORRAH? YOU SPEAK WISELY.

8. drikk says

Home schoolers are keeping the culture alive.

9. sashamanda says

You make us proud, Joe!

10. Wrightclick says

Many people who get their 15 minutes of fame quickly fade into the ether. But Joe has taken his brief encounter with Obama and turned it into an industry. He’s the essence of the Tea Party movement. One day just a guy trying to make a living. The next, a guy trying to make a difference.

11. George Gilbert says

Right now its, Pushing coming to Shoving. When That stops, which is Soon. Whats Next ?? Given the Info I/WE get from Conservative News on the NET, and Conservative RADIO , and FOX News. There can be Only One Answer. Or do I have to Say it ?? My wife and I are Stocking up Everything. From TP, FOODS , Fuels and, AMMO, and Lots of it

1. JOHN T. FOX says

DON’T ADVERTISE. OSOMA OBAMA AND HIS EVIL MINIONS ARE WATCHING!

12. DonHo says

Our culture is in deep trouble it’s changing rapidly by you know who, and the latest is that some schools are taking away play guns from kids, when i was a kid we played cops and robbers and no one got hurt or insulted.

1. jimbo124816 says

Part of the reason people didn’t get offended back when we were kids playing “cops and robbers” was:

kids back then whose father or mother was a robber, didn’t want to brag about it.

!

2. JOHN T. FOX says

THAT IS BECAUSE WE BELIEVED GOOD ALWAYS TRIUMPHED OVER EVIL. NOW ALMOST ALL PEOPLE EITHER ARE EVIL OR SEEK TO DO NOTHING BUT EVIL!

13. Shorty Stuff says

When the voters without morals who think they are entitled to other people’s belongings outnumber those that are self-reliant and liberty minded, their is no hope. They can (and do) vote for the socialists who promise them the State will take care of them, cradle to grave, by taking from the producers and giving to the non-productive. That is one thing the founding fathers warned us about, but had no solution for preventing. They gave us a Republic, but we couldn’t keep it. I’m sorry to say, Socialism is here to stay because of the lack of leadership in Congress.

1. jaybird says

I think back in the 70’s parents stopped teaching their children how to be a productive and patriotic human being. They need to be exposed to patriotic songs, Pledge of Allegiance, Constitution Of US and the Bill of Rights because they are not teaching them in school anymore. They need something to believe in “right and wrong” and a ” loving religion” of your choice. I think that will help them to be guardians of our country, hopefully none of this will be banned by our gov’t. anytime soon. I am fighting for my grandchildren and great-grandchildren by signing petitions and e-mailing the ones in our government that are making the laws, by investigating as many bills and appointments that I can to make an informed decision.

1. JOHN T. FOX says

MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE A LOVING RELIGION. BE MORE SPECIFIC.

2. JOHN T. FOX says

THE FOUNDERS SOLUTION IS FOUND IN THE SECOND AMENDMENT, FOR ALL REJECTS, BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC!

3. MARYANN33 says

Congress has sold out for the most part…We have to stop career politicians as well..We must have term limits. We must revolt.

4. mharper42 says

Socialism is self-limiting because when you run out of Other People’s Money, the scam collapses. We need to get things turned around before that inevitable collapse. Otherwise it will be very ugly.

14. monacall says

thanks Joe for your wise thoughts….they are taking one moral culture and destroying it one at a time, and the American people are letting them (I must admit myself included) but I am very wide awake not thanks to pres obozo….and I will tell you this GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH

1. JOHN T. FOX says

I PREFER TO KEEP MY LIBERTY AND GIVE DEATH TO THOSE TRYING TO KILL ALL LIBERTY!