New Poll: 48% of Americans Want Obama Impeached

On the one hand, Wenzel Strategies isn’t exactly a household name in the pollster world. On the other hand, these are some mighty high numbers at this point in the game when none of the big Obama scandals seem to have gone nuclear yet.

barack-obama_1955364b-460x288

“It may be early in the process for members of Congress to start planning for impeachment of Barack Obama, but the American public is building a serious appetite for it,” said Fritz Wenzel, of Wenzel Strategies, which did the telephone poll Thursday. It has a margin of error of 4.36 percent.

“Half or nearly half of those surveyed said they believed Obama should be impeached for the trifecta of scandals now consuming Washington.”

…And on the fishing trip the Obama administration took into AP reporters’ telephone records in search of something that may well have been done by his own administration, 48.6 percent impeachment is appropriate. That included 26.1 percent of the Democrats.

…It was only two months ago that respondents to the same poll suggested, although in smaller numbers, that impeachment was appropriate for other Obama scandals. At that time 44 percent said he should be impeached for his campaign to give amnesty to illegal aliens inside the U.S., and 46 percent said he should be impeached for launching the war to remove Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi.

…Earlier, Chaffetz was interviewed by the Salt Lake Tribune, and was asked if impeachment were within the realm of possibilities.

“It’s certainly a possibility,” he told the paper. “That’s not the goal but given the continued lies perpetrated by this administration, I don’t know where it’s going to go. … I’m not taking it off the table. I’m not out there touting that but I think this gets to the highest levels of our government and integrity and honesty are paramount.”

Chaffetz has been championing the call to probe the Sept. 11, 2012, onslaught at Benghazi that left four Americans dead, including Ambassador Chris Stevens.

Other Republicans have also voiced impeachment as a potential final outcome.

Sen. James Inhofe, R-Okla., said last week impeachment was possible over the “most egregious cover-up in American history.

“People may be starting to use the I-word before too long,” Inhofe told radio host Rusty Humphries, according to the Hill.

“The I-word meaning impeachment?” Humphries asked.

“Yeah,” Inhofe responded.

Additionally, radio host Mike Huckabee, the former Arkansas governor and one-time presidential candidate, predicted Obama won’t serve out his full second term because of his complicity in a cover-up with Benghazi.

Other members of Congress who have uttered possible impeachment for a variety of reasons in recent years include Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C.; Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn.; Rep. Steve Stockman, R-Texas; Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas; Rep. Trey Radel, R-Fla.; and Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa.

Assuming that the pollsters at Wenzel Strategies are putting out solid numbers, what this suggest is that roughly 45% of Americans would be okay with impeaching Obama for just about anything. As a practical matter, another 15%-20% would probably need to join that core of voters to get Republicans along with perhaps a few Democrats in purple districts to start seriously considering making a move. In fact, given the way that the Clinton impeachment hearings backfired on the GOP, the numbers might even be a little higher. To pull that off, Obama’s approval rating would have to sink a little lower and one or more of these scandals would have to get even riper. Is that outside the realm of possibility? No, but it’s not likely either.

Written by John Hawkins of RightWingNews.com

1. Alisa Shelt says

This dumb nut is from my state. Want to impeach someone…how about the bold face lie that Bush Jr., told the American people on March 2003 IRAQ HAD WMD…invaded a nation that did nothing to us., added two failed wars to the deficit…and a war built on a lie KILLED THOUSANDS…or the facts look them up Bush Jr., used the IRS, FBI, CIA, & “AP” to target people, organizations and the largest Episcopal church in Pasadena CA….and did a lot of it in 2004 ELECTION YR….does anyone care about cold hard facts that can be proven….or does hatred drive to many Americans!

2. Joseph Csoka says

No, no threat! You are welcome as a fellow American.

3. Andy says

Is it possible to also impeach Biden with Obama at the same time? Seems like a package deal and all of them are involved in these unlawful activities and cover ups! All should be removed. I would feel better if they can get rid of both of these two Communist/Marxists at the same time along with some of the others.

4. Michael Edwards says

The sad part about this is that if this was a Republican president he would have been impeached long ago

5. Doc says

Yes I (American) Do!

6. Joseph Csoka says

I think we sould not react to this full-of-himself, twisting the facts Ron JD. I have enough liberal nemands in my scope already.

1. Ron Pagano JD says

Is that any way to threaten a fellow American?

7. ThomPaineJr12 says

A poll by Wenzel Strategies? Never heard of them. Obama’s approval rating is 50% in the Gallup tracking poll today, and 51% in the WP/ABC poll conducted a few days ago. So, 48% support for impeachment is very hard to believe.

1. Laura Coussens says

Did they qualify those polled, or did they look for “low information” folks?

1. ThomPaineJr12 says

Probably “low information” folks. They are preferred by the polling dept of the vast left-wing conspiracy.. HA.. Poor right wingers.. so many institutions are against them- the media, Hollywood, and the education establishment.. from pre-K through college.

8. James Star says

Don’t count on impeachment, all it wqill take is for him to get chummy with the media again and they will back him up till you know what freezes over. If that was a Republican president, his backside would be on fire, and he would not even have time to pack! It certainly would be a great surprise if impeachment happened, but maybe would could handle Biden the clown.

1. ThomPaineJr12 says

What are you talking about? Bush and Co lied to promote the invasion of Iraq, and then allowed Iraqi ammo dumps to be looted for months for the munitions that killed many Americans, and he got away with it.

9. Rp Moon says

The scandles are just to keep O on the ropes, and ducking untill the 14 elections. No one wants Foot-in-mouth Joe to start trying to run things.

10. Ron Pagano JD says

OK…I’m going home and taking all my toys…no one wants to play anymore!! 🙁

1. GeorgiaGuy says

I’m a scientist by education and trade. I am a veteran and have more gray hair than most. I have read through many posts herein and would like to make a rare novice contribution to a field (politics) that is fluid and has more variables than facts. It is difficult to argue fact vs. fact when the method of verification, or source is extremely subjective. However, I can assess that someone whom publicly thrusts “JD” into public forums is indicative of an individual either over-compensating for a significant emotional gap in their personality, or is just arrogant with little operational humility.

This is a forum to explore facets of events that continue to develop, unfold and mature to either a conceptual or literal “center of gravity” – not a prima facie factual conclusion. It would seem that Ron’s demeanor is the type of individual that intends to belittle forum participants instead of “actually considering” {extreme emphasis for Ron’s benefit} a debate of both gradual fact and position. Ron chooses rhetoric over debate because it is a more effective weapon of persuasion rather that respectful debate. I am glad you are not a colleague of mine. I picture you as primarily argumentative and the type of person that interrupts others “just to be heard.” It seems you take each discussion point, or educationally leveragable nuanced point, ignore its plausibility and voraciously demean the individual just because you feel justified by your oft mentioned “credentials.”

You have little regard for the nature of the discussion nor the spirit of intent. These people, nor I, in order to share valid feelings and thoughts, have no need to calibrate our contribution according to your “credentials.” We are just looking for a reasonable hypothesis. It would seem the heuristic value of Occams Razor [which parenthetically states that simpler theories outweigh complex ones until nuanced simplicity is more soundly displaced] provides a better forum compass rather than your “holier than thou” prosthelytization.

So play nice, or please go play in your own sandbox and stop throwing sand in everyone’s eyes here. They are only seeking an opportunity to be heard and respected for an individual opinion or contribution. You have played playground bully with extreme efficiency. My advice to you Ron is to better educate yourself in humanity rather than academics. I may be a novice in politics (thankfully) but not a novice in humility.

Now, respectfully, play nice, or go away.

1. Ron Pagano JD says

So, the fellow who puts me down for being educated, is, himself, proclaiming a superior position because he is “a scientist by education and trade.” And, although I am not intimidated or befuddled by your attempt at belittling me or my emotional makeup, it seems that you are the quintessential hypocrite, since you accuse me of the same line of attack.

Without addressing each of your little incredulities, I will agree with you that all of us, one time or another, get caught up in a vicious cycle of argument. None of us know each other, so it is easy to assume we know the other person through a few lines of commentary. Do we have egos? Of course! I would love to be able to debate/discuss issues on an even keel.

Btw…I only mention my “credentials” in order to explain that I am educated or experienced in an area of technical understanding; for instance, when someone was making outrageous statements about the Constitution or laws, I referred to my background in that area, not to impress, but to explain that I am trained in an area that he/she may only be a layperson in. I would expect you to do the same if we were discussing a topic that involved your special area of science. In fact, I would give you more credibility if you divulged that to me, knowing that I only had a layman’s knowledge of the topic.

I have found that more and more of those on the right (I’m not sure why, exactly; why not the left?) are comfortable with ridiculing education and science, in particular. I guess I grew up at a time when our parents did all they could to make sure that we received the best education possible. My Dad was a steelworker with an 8th-grade education, but he wanted me to go to college, because he knew that it was the best way to grow and advance in life.

In the final analysis, is that what we all want for our kids and grandkids?

11. THOMAS says

Well this is just a bunch of hooha if the parties wanted to get rid of this president it would be the easiest thing to do for one he has never met the requirements to even run for the office.much less the other charges against him. These political officers are just playing to the crowd they are attempting to cover up their part in the conspiracy to have this person go against every point of the AMERICAN Constitution.

1. Ron Pagano JD says

LOLOL!!! I was wondering how long it would be before a real live “birther” would grace us with their acute understanding of the law!! I needed a good laugh!!

So, THOMAS (I guess capitals make you a bigger man?), you’re saying that all the judges who heard birther cases are part of this ‘conspiracy?’ Hell, even the Nixon WH had some who turned against him; you don’t think SOMEONE in the Obama WH would leak SOMETHING if the birthers were right? I hope you keep making unfounded allegations…laughter is a good thing for people!! lololol!

12. 7papa7 says

I guess we have 48% of the country who are real patriots and 52% kool aid drinkers who bow down at the alter of the mental midget marxist baroke hussein omarxist.

1. Ron Pagano JD says

You obviously don’t read, or refuse to read, since if you had, you would understand that this Wenzel “poll” is nothing more than a fabrication by a lightweight, without credentials, who skewers the questions he poses, in order to get the results he wants.

Thank you for letting your true colors show through. You are obviously a bigoted, racist, who has no understanding of reality. That ‘mental midget’ has an advanced degree from Harvard and was Editor-In-Chief of the Harvard Law Review, the most prestigious law reviews and schools in the country, if not the world. Tell me…what are your credentials, my friend?

1. 7papa7 says

He also never wrote any articles for the liberal harvard law review. He has hidden every one of his records. Why won’t he open his school records if he such a hot shot. Oh that right it prove that he was not eligible to be president. The junkie homo only deserves to be impeached, convicted and executed. He is a total embarrassment to America. I will waste no more time with you. Liberals to unable to reason and think rationally.

1. Ron Pagano JD says

“Liberal Harvard Review”? You just proved my case about your lack of credentials. “Junkie homo”? My goodness, you are eloquent, aren’t you?? I’m not even sure what this last sentence means: “Liberals to unable to reason and think rationally.” Talk about embarrassment…I think we all know where it emanates!! Good night, bunkie!

2. ThomPaineJr12 says

How do you like being in the loser minority?

1. Ron Pagano JD says

ThomPaineJr12…the problem is that they think that they are in the majority! As much as I hate stereotyping people, many here seem to fit the mold…ant-this, anti-that, regard those who are educated as suspect and especially if they disagree with you. I can’t spend a lot more time here…I hate other important things to attend to, just as I’m sure some here do, as well.

1. ThomPaineJr12 says

A few righties are open to a discussion based on facts and reason, but most are hopeless. I admit I enjoy agitating them by mocking, taunting, and ridiculing them.

13. Tim McCowan says

Only 48%? We are at the begining of this proccess that number will climb.

1. Ron Pagano JD says

Tim…actually, the number of people who say they support the Tea Party, have fallen over the past year, not surprisingly. My prediction is that those numbers will continue to fall as more and more people truly understand what the TP advocates and stands for!! Of course, I expect you to disagree and attempt to educate me. Let’s go!!!

1. joemahoney says

Ron, your so full of liberal shit that you can be smelled from 2,000 miles away.

14. Cornbread (like it or not) says

Ain’t gonna happen, even though he warrants impeachment more so than Nixon & Clinton combined! Here’s why: The white liberals have influenced Americans in quite the opposite direction of Martin L. King’s wish, “……to judge men by the contents character, NOT the color of their skin…..” Instead, the liberals, primarily white & guided by Marxist doctrine have created an atmosphere of fear & it is now imbedded in this political process, thwarting justice, having intimidated those who should stand up for law & our Constitution, via being voted out for being “racists” or “bigots”. Even Hillary said as much in the democrat primary, concerning his popularity as related to his skin color. So did Geraldine Ferarao.

1. Ron Pagano JD says

Well…is this opinion based upon your learned legal experience and training? Or, it it part of the “corn” that is part of your name? lol I love how everything is blamed on Marxists and liberals! I have a question for you: Are you on SS or Medicare? If not, do you plan on taking them when you retire?? What about unemployment benefits?? Ever?? What about sending your kids to public school or using the public highways? Hmmmm…worker’s comp? How about receiving any contract work from the government, or maybe you even worked for the government?? If any of these are true or affirmative, please find your closest Marxist/liberal and shake their hand!!

1. Cornbread (like it or not) says

Your response pretty well proves my point…….

1. Ron Pagano JD says

And mine!! Thanks for your input!

15. GinoV says

When this really happens there will be joy throughout the land

16. Doug_Larson says

As much as I would enjoy a good old fashion impeachment I can’t find anything he can directly be impeached on. I think his staff and senior advisers have even kept him in the dark to what exactly is going on. Ignorance and/or stupidity doesn’t rise to the ranks of “high crimes and misdemeanors”. Instead all those below him should be charge with whatever various crime they may have broke to the oath they took for that office.
    Leave the king but hang the horseman. They are the really dangerous ones.

1. GinoV says

What about all the constitution laws he has broken

WHAT “constitution laws?”

1. 7papa7 says

Let’s see now. The first amendment, the second amendment, the fourth and fifth amendment, the tenth amendment and the list goes on and on and on ad nauseum.

1. Ron Pagano JD says

How about some specifics?? As a lawyer who handled Constitutional issues, I can’t wait to hear your allegations!

2. 7papa7 says

First Amendment:

The obama administration is trying to force religions who are adamantly against abortion to pay for it in obamacare. They are infringing on the presses freedom. Just ask the AP and many of Fox news reporters. They are going after them to make sure that their sources are thoroughly intimidated to shut them up. They IRS has been set against organizations to get a non profit by stalling for over 2 years in some cases to make sure they could not organize against obama which in reality is affecting their free speech.

The Second Amendment

A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

This should be obvious even to a liberal that the right to bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Don’t even try to spin this one, any idiot can see what it says

The fourth Amendment

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Have you been to an airport lately. You get unreasonably searched without cause. Once again this should be obvious to anyone with an IQ higher than a box of rocks.

The fifth amendment

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation.

obama has killed, with drones, American citizens without due process like al alawki (however you spell the scumbags name). He was an American citizen and NEVER got due process. Now he wants drones in America to shoot down people he deems terrorists.

The list goes on and on and on but this should be obvious that he is constantly and consistently violating the American Constitution. He may be upholding the old USSR or some muslim countries constitution but NOT the American one.
            I will waste no more time with you because like all liberals you will spin this to fit your agenda.

3. Ron Pagano JD says

Well…I have to at least agree with you on 2 points 1. I am not happy about drones being used, although I do not see it as rising to an impeachable offense, based on current laws, and 2: “any idiot can see what it says”…lol

Thank you for not dedicating any more time to this conversation!! I truly appreciate it!

4. joemahoney says

Ron, did you even R*E*A*D* 7papa7s post? or did you did what nancy pelosi said in: “we have to pass the law to find out what is in it.” Some Atty you must be?

5. old_crank says

Come on, Ron JD. You saw Himself standing before the Newtown victim families addressiing the “gun problem in America.” You know he was hoping to adress it by infringing the people’s right to keep and bear arms. You were probaby hoping he’d be successful, or have I mis-assessed you there?

And you must have noticed his DOJ hunting around for the AP’s sources of news – what for? To help with the free flow of iinformation to the public? I’m afraid he was looking to abridge the freedom of the press.

Do you think James Rosen is secure in his person, house, papers and effects? Well, I think he’s being targeted for searches because he’s a journalist working for a press organization Obama loathes for its opposition, and because someone in Obama’s administration is giving him information Obama does not want him to have.

Don’t tell me sweet, silly Obama is a clueless airhead who doesn’t know what’s going on. This fish is rotting from the head down.

2. joemahoney says

1st and 2nd Amendments for starters.

17. 1baronrichsnot1 says

Never get it done, Senate won’t convict, IRS,DHS, and other not to be armed but armed agencies will protect POTUS, DHS was at the tea party protest of IRS with APC’s and heavily armed troops to protect the IRS from these 70 year old patriots. Rules for radicals is playing out just like the playwrite Sal Alinsky planned in his book. This may develope into something else entirely. READY.

1. Ron Pagano JD says

Where did you get this from?? You terrorists are really too much!!

18. Ron Pagano JD says

By the way, for those of you who are not familiar with Wenzel Strategies and it’s owner, Fritz Wenzel, here’s a start for you: http://conwebwatch.tripod.com/stories/2010/wenzel.html Again, I say, the reason you’ve never heard of Wenzel Strategies is because it is seen by everyone in the polling industry (left and right leaning) as being too subjective and skewering their questions in order to come up with the results they desire!

19. Albert Maslar says

With all due respects to Joe The Plumber, the 48% that want Obama impeached are offset by the 47% that have both hands in the cookie jar, creating a statistical tie with margin of error being plus or minus 2 points…DRAT.

20. Ron Pagano JD says

LOLOLOLOL!!! These kinds of numbers are exactly why we have never heard of Wenzel!! Give me a break, please! And the politicians who you quote as calling for impeachment are all right-wingnuts, who have no ethics or connection with the overwhelming numbers of voters in this country.

Regarding Benghazi: why are we talking about the $350 million in cuts for the State Dept) made by the GOP-led House, for 2013…or the $300 million in cuts for the State Dept, made in 2011/2012? These are directly linked to cuts in security. What plausible reason would the White House have for allowing our people to be killed in Benghazi. Remember, I said ‘plausible.’

Joe…allowing trash like this to be on your blog is just one of the many reasons you lost and why you are becoming totally irrelevant.

1. Call Me Mom says

First, it has already been shown that the cuts had no effect on Benghazi.
      Second, calling people names does not make them unconnected or unethical(although I would tend to agree if you included all of Congress in that evaluation)
      And third, I have been calling my rep daily since late Sept. demanding impeachment over Benghazi as well as the blatant commission of multiple treasons by this administration. Giving aid and comfort to our enemies on multiple occasions qualifies as treason and then they gave them weapons as well. How are they still in office?
      Fourth. someone who cannot see the absolute perfidy of the actions taken and not taken by this acting commander in chief in the Benghazi incident has little credibility in my eyes to be calling anyone else unethical and out of touch.

1. Ron Pagano JD says

Ridiculous…did you demand the same thing from your Rep for Bush? If anyone deserved impeachment, costing us 1000s of our young men & women, and maiming 10s of 1000s more, it’s Bush and Cheney!

You are too simplistic in your analysis that the cuts had no effect on Benghazi. Please show me where you get that from…I’d love to see the source.

BTW, talking about treason; I was at a public meeting in February, where a US Congressman, Andy Harris (MD-1), tacitly and expressly approved of violent overthrow of the government. Such action, especially by an elected politician, who took an oath of office, is clearly treasonous, yet none of the GOP are up in arms about that. Why is that?? He clearly violated 18 USC 2385 and should be censored at the very least!

1. Gregory Tbd says

Bush is NO longer in charge! Maybe you could go back to the Teapot dome scandal too since that was also a Republican.

1. Ron Pagano JD says

That’s what you all want…just ignore the facts and “listen to what I say.” Well, the problem with that approach is that it doesn’t erase the facts, and regardless of how many times you tell a lie, it never becomes the truth!! Bush/Cheney will always be liars and that’s the truth. Why do you think Bush has refused to participate in anything public since his ouster?? He knows that what he did was nothing more than a personal vendetta and that is the basis for the death of our kids!

2. iwojimafan says

Where did you get your Lying Information from? it had to be from the PATHOLOGICAL LIARS that form the Democ Rat Party. You Moron

1. Ron Pagano JD says

Wow!! What brilliant logic!! lol You did spell pathological right, so I’ll give you 10 pts!!!

3. Howard Roark says

75% of fatalities in Iraq occured under Obama, cupcake.

Oh, and let us know when you have proof of this Harris fellow advocating the violent overthrow of the government.

1. Ron Pagano JD says

Fatalities that were set up by Bush! Of course you wish to ignore that, just as you ignore the basis for the financial meltdown being Bush…and the deficit!

Regarding Harris…there were 200 people in the room…enough proof for ya, pal?? He also referred to the Atens Rebellion of 1946 as support of the people’s right to take violent action. He also stood by, quietly, as some from the audience threatened that “blood will be spilled” if any gun laws were passed. As an elected official, he stood there without a word, tacitly approving of those threats, following up with the Athens Rebellion reference! You weren’t there, so you have no clue about what happened that day!

2. Howard Roark says

Obama could have taken us out of Iraq at any time, but he didn’t.

Still waiting for video of this Harris speech…

3. Ron Pagano JD says

Video has been turned over to a reporter who is investigating the matter further. You obviously were never in the military…you can just stop everything and withdraw, without terrible consequences. That kind of attitude just supports your simplistic view of the world! Good night!

2. Gregory Tbd says

Plausable reason? How about the fact that Obama said he had the terrorists on their heels and didn’t want to look bad before the election and thus blamed it on a video? Lame!

1. Ron Pagano JD says

Pray tell what you are referring to and it’s source! Bush also boasted “Mission Accomplished” before 10s of 1000s of dead and injured American kids started coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan. What was his excuse?

1. CrashFroelich says

No he didn’t. The task force commander raised that banner to signify the end of combat sorties. The continuing ground operations were supported by the majority of Democrats in Congress. This, like virtually all the “facts” you sprayed like a fertilizer spreader over these comments, is delusional. I noticed that when you were confronted by Greg’s quotations you resorted to the usual tactics. Changing the subject, name-calling, and lying about Bush. For Pete’s sake you uninformed little people are tiresome.

1. Ron Pagano JD says

No, he didn’t say “Mission Accomplished.” But, he stood in front of a huge banner that boasted it, knowing that his speech would forever be known as the “Mission Accomplished” speech!

What actually came from his own lips is an even worse indictment, both, as to his penchant to boast and to lie: he said that, “this is the end to major combat operations in Iraq.” Tell me how far from the truth that statement was.

As the truth became more known and the lies uncovered, more and more Democrats and even Republicans started to criticize Dubya and Cheney, both for their intentional misinformation and for the tremendous deficit it caused at the end of his term. I’m afraid the only “fertilizer” being spread around here is coming from your lips…definitely NOT a pretty picture!

I guess calling others “little people” is a way to bolster your own ego; hey, if that’s what you need to survive, go for it!

2. CrashFroelich says

He “knew” that would be how ideological jihadis would interpret the event? You can read minds? Besides projecting your own monumental shortcomings on your betters, you seem to evince pathological solipsism. How sad, little one. And don’t worry about me. My self-image would only be compromised by having anything to do with one as insignificant as you.

3. Ron Pagano JD says

lol…cute…lol

3. iwojimafan says

It seems that you are a Typical Pea Brain Left Wing Lunatic Moron who only listens to the LIES put out by the Incompetent Odumbo . Ambassador Stevens was calling for more security in August when a hole was blown in the wall of the compound and the Idiot Hillary never did her job of sending in more help. Also, why didn’t they send in help after the first attack and the 2 Seals were also told to stand down, but wouldn’t let Americans Die. Why for 7 hrs. till the last attack killed the 4 Americans, a rescue team in Tripoli was ready to go and assist them but were also told to Stand Down. Where was Odumbo for the 7hrs. while our People ended up being SLAUGHTERED by Muslim Terrorists. Odumbo and Hillary won’t answer the question. Hillary said what does it Matter, Well we should put her in that situation and let her say it doesn’t matter. I have finally realized that Liberal Lunatics must have only half a Pea brain or else they can’t stand the TRUTH when it is against the Liberal Democ Rat Politicians. Your blogs show just how Dumb you are and that you are a TOTAL IDIOT

1. Ron Pagano JD says

I may be a Pea Brain and even a Left wing lunatic, however, I take offense at being called “typical.” Tell me…is that the best you can do? No wonder why this country is in serious trouble! You need to start doing your own research and stop listening to Faux News for Dummies or going to Joe The plumber blogs for your research! The dumbing down of America is a real threat and it begins with nonsense like this. I love how folks like you never really respond to the questions raised…you just rail away with whatever soundbite pops into your head. I’m sure your family is very proud of you!

1. joemahoney says

Thats a step up when he can FINALLY admit to being pea-brained and a left-wing lunatic in the same sentence. Kudos–there might be an ounce of hope for you yet ron.

4. RottDawg says

Ron, I suggest you stop trolling my board. Also, if no one has made you aware of the fact that you come off as a pretentious asshole, please let me be the first.

1. Ron Pagano JD says

you sound like your insecurity is getting the better of you. But, alas, we are all Americans and I would stand up to defend you and your right to believe what you believe, just as I hope you would do the same for me. Sometimes, we all get so wrapped up in the arguments that we forget we all really want the best for our country and each other.

1. RottDawg says

So long…

2. joemahoney says

Glad I wasnt taking a sip of coffee when I read this–I also FULLY agree with it. 😆

21. Robby777 says

I think even Ol’ Joe would be preferable to the current dictator !

22. Gaines Bruce says

I have already had a back and forth with my representative. He agrees that Obama should be impeached, but does not want to put forth the effort while Harry Reid has control of the Senate. In view of the Democrats to support any criminal or deadbeat in the party to the fullest, he is probably right that it is a waste of time for the House to vote impeachment. But as I advise my congressman, that does not mean they should not do the right thing.

1. Ron Pagano JD says

Did you feel the same way about George Bush? With all of the lies promulgated by the Bush WH at the start of, and during, the Iraq war, he should have been impeached; however, since the GOP controlled Congress, you never saw it happen, did you? Also, why is it that Americans like you seem to want to vote against their own best interests, over and over again? Do you really think that most GOP/Tea Party politicians have the average working person’s interest at heart? Is that why they’ve pursued a course of supporting corporate welfare, fighting unions, standing idly by as the rich, through unethical practices, have taken away over $20trillion of middle-class wealth, why they believe that the ultra-rich (like Romney, Buffet, Gates, Koch brothers and others) should have a lower tax rate than the average worker? I can go on and on, but I doubt you will be open to what I say or the facts, in writing. I’d be happy to provide the studies, government & independent reports and statistics, even those by non-partisan groups. Or, are you content to wearing blinders and being part of the right-wing’s limited information voter group? (BTW, that’s a term that was created by GOP strategists, pointing to those who listen to the likes of Glenn Beck, Fox News and Rush Limbaugh, without ever questioning what they say!) Even your own leaders ridicule your group’s simplicity!

1. iwojimafan says

If the JD after your name stands for Juris Doctorate which means that you are a Lawyer. If so, did you ever hear the statement and we used it almost all the time on the Police Dept. Attorneys are nothing but Thieves with a License to STEAL

1. Ron Pagano JD says

So, why don’t you go and arrest them? Oh, maybe because of the kickbacks you get? Or, possibly because you don’t want to bring attention to the fact that so many police are involved in illegal activities? Wouldn’t you be surprised to know that I was a prosecuting attorney for 30 years and know too many times that a dirty cop was sent to jail? Sadly, most dirty cops were allowed to retire or resign, keeping their retirement and never facing charges! Btw…are you a cop??

1. jstarusa says

reminds me of this administration. Guilty? Just resign, or be posted elsewhere. Take the 5th. Or what does it matter now is a good defense dont you think?

2. iwojimafan says

Apparently you most likely the one taking KICK BACKS to let Criminals Off since the REAL Power to Shake Down People Lies with Legal Crooks like Attorneys like you. Believe me, I would put mu Knowledge and Common Sense against your Pea Brain Cement Head Zero Common Sense anytime. It sounds like you got your Degree out of a Cracker Jack Box. When I retired, I had arrested many Thieves only to see them walk because of CROOKED ATTORNEYS LIKE YOU . Anyone with at least half a Brain knows that Obama’s Regime is the most Crookedest Gangster Presidency ever to come down the Pike. In case you don’t know, Obama and his Crooked Wife had to give up there Law Licenses, which I’m sure you probably had to do. And your still a Total Idiot.

2. Gregory Tbd says

Ron Pagano JD

Amazingly, there are still liberals and democrats repeating the “Bush lied about WMDs” mantra. Let’s put it to rest once and for all. Before we went to war in Iraq, what did DEMOCRATS say about the connection between Saddam and WMDs?

“One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line.”

– President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

“If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction program.”

– President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

“We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction.”

– Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998

“He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983.”

– Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

“[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq’s refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs.”

Letter to President Clinton.

– (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998

“Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process.”

– Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

“Hussein has … chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies.”

– Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

“We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them.”

– Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

“We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country.”

– Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

“Iraq’s search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power.”

– Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

“We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction.”

– Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

“The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons…”

– Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

“I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force — if necessary — to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security.”

– Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

“There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years … We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction.”

– Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

“In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members … It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons.”

– Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

“We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction.”

– Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

“Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime … He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation … And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction … So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real…”

– Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Still think Bush lied?

Game. Set. Match. Checkmate, too.

1. Ron Pagano JD says

That’s the problem with guys like you; you see it all as a game! It’s more important to appear like you’re right than it is to admit your wrong, even when you are. You sound like the same people that defended Nixon! The reason most of the pols you quote came to their conclusions was based upon the misinformation and lies being propagated by the CIA and filtered by the Bush/Cheney WH. Sure, it’s much easier to say, “let’s put this to rest” than to admit they were wrong…that’s the doublespeak approach to politics. Welcome to 1984! LOL

1. HENRY JOE BILLYBOB says

all i can say is i hope your parents are proud of you,go sit down shut up read a book by mark twain,or our constitution,clearly oboma has a agenda and its not good for no citizen of this country,just immigrants and stupid americans see this as a good goverment,so dont waste what time you have left of your freedoms defending oboma please just stop its sicking

2. Ron Pagano JD says

My parents are both deceased, but I can tell you that they were extraordinarily proud of me; I was born with a severe disability and spent much of my childhood in hospitals. Regardless, I managed to overcome my obstacles and prejudices from folks like you, went to college, law school and then practiced and had several businesses over 35 years; also raised two great boys, 1 in college, the other getting his PhD in computer security. So, I hope I answered your question. Now, what are your credentials to be able to belittle me?

3. Michael Edwards says

I am curious about the prejudice comment, Where did that come from?

4. old_crank says

I believe you’re sayiing that “Bush lied” and everyone agreed with him so Bush should have been impeached.

I agreed with him. Saddam was prancing around the Middle East saying, “I got weapons! I got weapons!” Maybe Saddam lied. Maybe he wanted the neighbors to fear him. Maybe they believed him too, and did fear him.

I’m not lying. I’m telling you what I believed and I think you are just pounding Bushh now in order to change the subject from a discussion of impeaching Obama.

Yes, I would like to see your evidence for how the rich took $20 billion from the middle class with their unethical practices. Is it the “tax loopholes?”

5. Ron Pagano JD says

I’ll be back tomorrow…I think we can at least discuss it without name-calling. BTW…it was $20 TRILLION, not Billion. Basically, it was the loss of savings, home values, investments and other assets that the middle class lost as a result of the acts by the banks and investment houses, where they packaged CDOs, knowing that they had faulty ratings and were bound to crash…it wasn’t if, but when. Some of that $20 trillion has been regained, but about $12 trillion is still lost and will either never return or is sitting in the hands of wealthy corporatists, who never were charged with crimes for their actions. We should do what China did when the found their “FDA” equivalent taking bribes…they sentenced him to death!! I bet THAT would change the landscape a little, wouldn’t it?? lol

6. jstarusa says

20 trillion? Thats more I believe than the debt we owe now, where are you getting these fantastic figures? Anyhow the ball is still in Obamas court, so “WHAT difference does it make now”?

3. Joseph Csoka says

No, I am not happy with the things you mention about G. Bush but that does not mean this administration must be exempt from being reasonably honest, transparent, pro-American , dilettant, by the people, for the people and especially from the people (birth certificate).

1. Ron Pagano JD says

Are you a birther, Joseph? Also…I’m not sure that dilettant is the word you want. BUT…I agree that just as you are unhappy with some things about the Bush Admin, I am also unhappy about certain things in the Obama Admin. I think he has gone too far to the right, trying to work with and appease those on the right, while they wish to do nothing to reciprocate! I’m also not happy about the drone killings, although I am not willing to raise that to an impeachable offense. I totally disagree with your analysis that he is not pr-American, reasonably honest or for the people! His election results support the idea that he is supported by the majority (of voters at least!)

1. Joseph Csoka says

He would have not been on the election poll in the first place if not due to cheating.
            As I can see afforts are being made only to please the leftists and noone else.
            I don’t know about birther whatever it means but I can imagine an American president quite differently.

4. James Star says

Bush is history get a new defense! It’s all in your mans corner now, so deal with it! Not to worry, it will take lots more than this for your man to be thrown out of office! And most of us rely on more than the talking heads to come up with a decision, not like you liberals with whatever the administration says is the whole truth. Commonsense what most of you don’t have should be enough to get the real picture. I for one do not want to live my life as a government peon or usable idiot.

23. DenverKitty says

Make it 98%, and maybe we can get something done!

1. edinvestor1 says

The hard left pinkos make up 30% of the population. They will never be turned.

1. Ron Pagano JD says

30% wasn’t enough to win 2 elections in a row!! Where did you pull that number from? I think I know! Let’s face it…the GOP lost by a considerable margin…5 million votes is huge!!!

1. Howard Roark says

US Census Bureau, 2010:

78% of high school drop-outs, 65% of those with only a high school diploma/GED, and 49% with college degree (undergrad & grad) voted for Obama in 2008.

Congrats on having a majority of the retard vote.

1. Ron Pagano JD says

Is this Romney? Really? C’mon…who else would be so bigoted and ignorant? Retard? Really? You should be ashamed of yourself. You obviously don’t have or know a developmentally disabled person personally…or else, you would never use such a derogatory term! So, who’s the idiot now? lol

2. Howard Roark says

At least you acknowledge the fact that Obama voters are retards.

3. Ron Pagano JD says

Whatever! Live in your little, made up, disillusioned world!!