Feeling Crushed

twitterprofAppears Judge Jeanine Pirro feels very similarly to me. On Wednesday 5-8-13, while watching the “whistleblower” hearings, I felt crushed. It was as if I was witnessing the death of the United States of America.

The country I grew up in, the county I love and would give my life for, the country my father, grandfather and other ancestors fought to preserve, OUR country does NOT EVER leave our people to fight and die without support, without at least trying to help. To hear actual testimony saying that help was indeed available, prepped and ready but was not only denied once, but twice, was heart wrenching.

As if watching that testimony was not hard enough, but to be subjected to the blatant attempts at obfuscation by every single democrat on the committee was like watching them piss on the fresh grave that my country was just buried in.

I’m hurt! I’m pissed! I know I am not alone. Americans (real red blooded, patriotic folks) cannot take much more of this. I only hope those in a position to do something do their job and act, and soon, before this situation deteriorates even more.

1. WhiteFalcon says

I saw this last night. It is great. She says what we all have been saying from the start of this Benghazi mess. The blame falls totally on old lady Clinton and Ovomit. They are exclusively and totally responsible, and they need to be held totally responsible. They are guilty of treason and should be prosecuted as such.

2. bearmom627 says

OK, tell me if I’m wrong here, If the POS Prez is just impeached or resigns he basically gets off free and clear, but if he is brought up on charges of everything(only if we have a Repub. senate though) then he gets to go to prison when he’s convicted, right. Or can he be charged if he just resigns? Clarity here, please.

3. durangokid says

Judge Jeanine….if ONLY a few in Congress had your tenacity and grasp of the truth, we wouldn’t have this Fraud-in-Chief able to flaunt ANY illegal act in our faces. Your ability to analyze the pathetic Obama administration and call them out is very refreshing and much needed today. I feel the yarns are unraveling for the Dimocrats and Obama’s ilk. Judge, PLEASE, PLEASE, run for national office!!

4. Carline D. Long Jr. says

The most insidious abuse of authority isn’t the soldier that appears at your doorstep, for that is the most obvious. It is the silhouette of unassuming evil which plots, manipulates and systematically usurps your freedoms until you no longer recognize yourself, your values, or your country. And that is exactly what is happening to this once great republic. No lie is too big, no means too extreme. Progressives divide, distract, inflame, and instill fear so they can transform America into a blind snake that can be dissected into vulnerable, isolated parts. Abortion, Separation of Church and State, socialized health care, gay marriage, gun control, surveillance and detention of political opponents, Islamic infiltration of Judeo-Christian influence, the creation of an unrivaled global authority….all checkmarks on a towering wall of subjugation. If you thought 1984 was a novel, a nightmare relegated to the dustbin of history, think again. There is a swelling stream of consciousness, both in the pinnacle of power and the crevices of the most innocuous causes, that desires nothing more than to control every aspect of your life and to replace God with their own omnipotent, unquestionable deity: government. Yes, the very thing our forefathers fled and incessantly warned us against. If that doesn’t scare you, call your senses to arms, nothing will.

Yes, it will deteriorate further. Welcome to the new tolerant, diverse and global Amerika. Amerika where we are a pure democracy (rule of the MAJORITY*) *unless an “important” minority member is offended, such as a Muslim or a Homosexual. If, however, the majority is Christian, then it is MINORITY RULE. Christians are a legally EXCLUDED class. As are GUN OWNERS.

Every member of the Obama administration , including civil service employees , should be imprisoned in Gitmo until they can be tried and DEPORTED to a country they LOVE , because they so obviously HATE this one .

1. Matt says

Sadly, I think your statement is also true of a significant number of the democrat voting public when you consider what they knowingly keep voting for.

7. Arizona Don says

Just imagine, if you will, what would have been said by the left if something like Benghazi had happened on Bushes watch. It is amazing to me how some put party over country completely. As a veteran of the US Army I find it appalling these guys were not only left unprotected but left behind as well. If our GI’s can’t trust this poor example of a commander in chief who can they trust? This is just more proof obama is only out for himself. How these liberal progressives don’t see through his charade is beyond reason.

One other thing I need to get straight here where are our Generals who are in charge? Why aren’t they demanding answers for our troops about what happened? Do they even care? If our military becomes political we, as a nation, are in serious trouble. The only part of government that has ever worked with any efficiency is our military. Looks like that is gone also under obama. Is this what his transformation is? Destruction?

How come nothing that has happened under this administration has been obama’s fault or he even knew about until it was over? Who exactly is in charge here obama or some other lackey. He wouldn’t make a pimple on Harry Truman’s behind!!! He (Harry) was the last good Democrat to serve a complete term. If obama did not know he was derelict in his duties and he should resign if he did know he should be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors, because no matter what he says he lied.

8. Bob Miller says

And we have a clown as Press Secretary who has now put the blame for Benghazi on Gov. Romney. That’s ok, the more these looney lefties lie, the deeper the hole and more stupid they look.

1. durangokid says

Bob….the only thing missing from Jay Carney is the red foam rubber nose and his clown costume would be complete.

9. Starbrander says

Get The Brown Stains Of My Flag, Then And Only Then,Does America Thrive….Our Social Safety Net Has Enough, Our Welfare System Helps Truly Needy People, No Press One For English, Mexican Speaking Radio That Over Powers Established American One,No Explaining English In Schools, No Terrorist Hiding Mosques

10. Clay Cooper says

If I was the Commander of the responding forces, I would ask for volunteers,
    grabbed my equipment and went in regardless of the “Stand Down
    Orders”…. Clay Cooper USAF Ret.

When freedom shivers in the cold shadow of true peril, it is always the
    patriots who first hear the call. When loss of liberty is looming, as it
    is now, the siren sounds first in freedom’s vanguard. Charlton Heston
    (October 4, 1923 – April 5, 2008)

1. 7papa7 says

I was a combat vet and the one thing that was inexcusable was to leave people behind. We would risk 20 to save 1. That is what we did because it was right and every man on every mission knew beyond a shadow of a doubt they would never be left behind if at all possible to get to them in time and if they were killed we would bring them home. Those in charge of the Benghazi fiasco need to be tried for treasonous activity. When you have total idiots like Penetta saying that they didn’t have the intelligence to safely inter. Ask ANY combat veteran and they would tell you that they had people to save so it doesn’t matter. We will gather the intel as we save our people just don’t stop us from going. It is what we have been trained for and it is what we do.

1. bearmom627 says

That being said (and very well) then why didn’t those trained to do so just say the hell with you, any volunteers? and then just go and get them? Dam the “stand down” order. BTW, Semper Fi

1. 7papa7 says

Because they are also trained to follow orders unless they are illegal. These orders were not illegal but were definitely stupid and anti American. Why would anyone now want to serve in this administration knowing that if push comes to shove their life would be at risk. Some did ignore the stand down order and were murdered along with Ambassador Stevens. They are the bravest and greatest of heroes. They put Americans first. I wish that delta, special forces, seals etc would have told them to stick it but they didn’t and that is a black eye on them. You always go and get your people, always

2. flyingfish7000 says

If I recall a high level commander was relieved of command for planning just that. I’m getting the impression the administration knew what it was doing and was following a plan. I see one of a couple of scenarios: Dead me tell no tales and all witnesses had to be eliminated in the Chicago way. This wasn’t Hillery’s first rodeo involving gun running operations. Remember Fast and Furious and her accusations in Mexico.

11. onelordwon says

Even this Guest so named Republican Senator Patrick Meehan, Chokes when asked to state “These are lies”. Quote, “Ah, well, ah I would called them “Misrepresentations, false and contradictions” Really? Help me understand because these words all spell LIES to me
    Definition of MISREPRESENT
    1: to give a false or misleading representation of usually with an intent to deceive or be unfair
    #2 Definition of FALSE
    1: not genuine
    2 a : intentionally untrue b : adjusted or made so as to deceive c : intended or tending to mislead
    3: not true
    4 a : not faithful or loyal : treacherous
    b : lacking naturalness or sincerity

Definition of CONTRADICTION
    1: act or an instance of contradicting
    2a : a proposition, statement, or phrase that asserts or implies both the truth and falsity of something b : a statement or phrase whose parts contradict each other

3 a : logical incongruity/b : a situation in which inherent factors, actions, or propositions are inconsistent or contrary to one another

12. USMCret says

Every menber of the state department who were responsible for these murders should be held for criminal trial.

13. stevenlehar says

The only “people in a position to do anything” is US! We are all that stands between liberty and tyranny! Watch for the code “#VP” (Vehicle Protest) — next time a key issue is debated in congress, watch out for people tweeting “#VP” followed by date and time. When the date and time arrive (preferably scheduled for rush hour) patriots will direct their vehicles to the biggest traffic choke-point in their area and just STOP THEIR CARS and get out and shake hands with fellow patriots, to demonstrate our solidarity and our strength of numbers. After a respectable snarl-up has formed, we all get back in our vehicles and drive on. Don’t just wait for the call, be the one to make the call when you feel the time is right. And carry extra flags in your car to hand out on VP!

14. Corky Rowe says

I grew up with guns, rifles, shotguns, pistols, guns that would put down an elephant in full charge. I sighted in more deer rifles than I could count, through the years. My dad was a Gunsmith, and not just your average run of the mill gunsmith, but one that had been written up in the gun lovers handbook, the Ruger, and Stover manuals, as one of maybe two or three in the country that could take a solid chunk of steel and machine a breach for whatever type of gun you wanted. He turned his own barrels, and rifled them, manufactured the bolts, right down to bending the handle with the knob on it. I remember watching him heat the round metal portion between the actual bolt and the knob, to cherry red, then handing the torch to me to hold while he grabbed the knob and bent it down and around to wherever it was he wanted it to be. He handed me my first shotgun, a single shot Savage, with which I would kill more squirrels than I can count, to be included in one of my mother’s pot pie suppers. The pot was about 10″ across and was covered with biscuits that would soon be slathered with the thick gravy surrounding the squirrel, turtle, rabbit, venison or whatever meat was the meal’s main course that night. I guess you could say that it was a gun culture where I lived, and for that matter, where most of my good friends lived as well. We all played cowboys and indians, or cops and robbers, and pretended to shoot each other with our toy pistols and occasionally actually did shoot each other with our BB guns. We all knew that it was just pretend and that it was stupid and dangerous to mess with any real gun, first, because our parents would litterally kick our ass for doing so, and secondly, because we could shoot ourselves or someone else and cause a serious injury. Those lessons stick with us as adults as well as children, and should be taught to every child, regardless of where or who they come from. Guns are not bad, in all the years I have been around guns I can’t remember ever having one get off the rack or out of the case, load itself and shoot someone, without the help of a human person. Somehow, we have to get through to our children and our adult population that it will never help to try to control gun ownership as a means to lowering violent acts performed with one, someone needs to discover or think of a method of controlling the human people who might think that picking up a gun to control an event would be a good idea. It’s not. And never will be.

1. Clay Cooper says

“The peaceable part of mankind will be continually overrun by the vile and abandoned
      while they neglect the means of self-defence. The supposed quietude of a good
      man allures the ruffian; while on the other hand, arms like laws discourage and
      keep the invader and the plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as
      well as property. The balance of power is the scale of peace. The same balance
      would be preserved were all the world destitute of arms, for all would be
      alike; but since some will not, others dare not lay them aside…. Horrid
      mischief would ensue were one half the world deprived of the use of them; . . .
      the weak will become prey.”

-Thomas Paine (1737-1809), in “Thoughts on Defensive War”, in The
      Pennsylvania Magazine, July 1775

15. RottDawg says

Great video Matt! Judge Jeanine has been hitting the nail on the head. I started one earlier this week and never finished it talking about the same thing… As more of the Benghazi facts come to light, I think a whole lot more people are going to be pissed.