Top 10 Ways to get Slandered by the Left

Sociopaths very rarely have cohesive thoughts which can be used in debate or discussion. They simply attack you if you disagree with them. It’s kind of their deal, and forms the core of why people tend to steer clear of, make no eye contact with, or interact with insane or unstable individuals. Most of these poor souls don’t know they’re lacking in the critical thinking department and often react viscerally and intimidatingly, or even physically as a conflict resolution.

images2 Which brings me to the contemporary Liberal: They attack you if you disagree with them as well, but there’s a distinct difference in most cases. They know a reasoned discussion will result in their position being exposed as myopic, loaded with unintended consequences, or even insane when the “repeating the same behavior and expecting different results” adage is applied. I say “most cases” because Liberals are known to use extreme intimidation, threats and even physical violence as conflict resolution as well.

I’m not going to bore you with examples, but Google the names, Kenneth Gladney, Allee Bautsch or Congressman Bob Etheridge for fodder. If that doesn’t get your blood running, try Christopher Dorner, Shawn R. Christy, or Theodore Kaczynski if you need your Liberals a little more extreme.

imagesLiberals are paranoid, deceitful, insecure, vile, and delusional for sure, but the problem now is the sheer number of them in leadership positions in politics, the media and academia. While the rest of us were busy working hard, raising families, and generally just kicking ass, Liberals were slithering their way into power. The result is political correctness now being wielded like a sword against reasoned thought, and a scary growth of collectivism in America. When conservatives see policies put into place that are not working, the left attacks us personally. Let’s put the Left vs. the Right in proper context:

1) We see our immigration policy doesn’t work, you call us racist

2) We see America is over regulated; you say we want dirty air and water

3) We see the welfare system perpetuates misery, and you say we hate the poor

4) We see gay marriage as hurting the family, you call us homophobes

5) We see Al Gore getting rich off a hoax, you say we hate science.

6) We believe in all the Bill of Rights, you call us violent extremists

7) We believe American culture is exceptional; you say we’re imperialist

8) We believe in personal responsibility, you say we’re cruel

9) We want to protect unborn babies; you say we want a War on Women

10) We believe in God and liberty, you use a gay slur and call us teabaggers

bush_kidshirtWhen confronted with the facts or even doubt, Liberals will vilify or assault anyone they consider to be an adversary. Their opponents are not just someone who disagrees – they are the enemy who needs to be destroyed personally, professionally and even physically. Conservatives attack the issues, you attack us. You belittle, you use hate, you fear monger, you go after our kids and families without regard or remorse. It is a strategy outlined very plainly in a number of publications, with three of them standing out as primers for today’s American Left: Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals, the Cloward-Piven strategy blueprint, and the Communist Manifesto.

Google them.

1. Beesha SaysItMatters says

Great article! I’m running for school board and living this first hand! A local school board race and they are coming out of the woodwork to lie, slander and general malign my campaign and me personnally. Disgusting!

2. Tallfritz says

Liberals are supposed to be against hate and discrimination yet they are the most likely to hate and discriminate…

3. DenverKitty says

It’s gotten scary.

1. mathchopper says

Let me amplify… It’s gotten “terminal”. They won.

4. bahndon says

Eveil is as evil does = progressives = liberals = political correctness.

5. Billy-the-Wichita-Kid says

Perhaps we should all become Liberals and live in ignorant bliss.

1. DenverKitty says

No. I will NOT concede.

2. Millie says

I shall NOT be moved.

I couldn’t agree more.

7. falling321 says

I would certainly not come to the door, but would answer their call with my own bull horn, informing them that we were sheltering in place as ordered, had thoroughly checked our home, were very well armed and had lethal traps set at all possible entry points should he try to enter. And if they wish to return with the appropriate warrants we would happily comply, until then we would give them a call should their services be needed or should the terrorist attempt to enter our home.

8. gwedem5995 says

I think the left are the extremists. I country worked quite well before all the programs that this govt has forced on us and it keeps getting worse. We just want to live our own lives, keep our own money, have faith in whatever we believe in, teach our children our true history, raise our children as we see fit.
    I am sick of paying for other people’s abortions, supporting countries who absolutely hate us, paying for people who are unwilling to work and they call us extremists. Maybe theyshould look in the mirror.

1. siquijorisland says

time to stop them

1. mathchopper says

Oh-h-h? And how do you propose we do that?

9. Skeptical_Boomer says

Basically, everything liberals do and believe is immoral and they know it is. They just can’t stand having it pointed out to them which is why they hate us and try to shut us up. They want to force us all to be as morally bankrupt as they are so they can feel good about themselves again.

10. Cornbread (like it or not) says

I proudly stand for any thing, anyway. any how, I can piss off a leftist, liberal, mindless, no common sense, America hating ,perverted, democrat voting, arrogantly stupid, low information , entitlement minded , narcissist, wussyfied, pansy assed, cowardly, lying, hypocritical, useful idiot; genuine bigot, entirely racist;……… redundancy intentional! Because I’m just a plain old DECENT , conservative, HONEST, American & a proud veteran, is certainly more than enough to raise their ire! Anything normal or decent they hate & want to “fundamentally change”.

Sadly only the most ignorant , stupid and immoral people fall for and accept that kind of behavior , however it is what the liberal progressives feed on .

1. mathchopper says

And, short of Civil War II, the libs will win because the uninformed “takers’ are now in the voting majority.

1. siquijorisland says

only if you let them

1. mathchopper says

The only options left are unlawful. Short of CW2, that’s why we are totally intercoursed by the Democrap uninformed.

12. Dean says

The commie scum is everything they accuse us of, and more! It all started with “They have rights too”, now they think that they have all the rights and we have none!

1. mathchopper says

It’s called “GAITAM” (Give An Inch – Take A Mile”)… the very successful strategy of the left.

13. PhilJourdan says

Liberals cannot debate, and thus must vilify instead. We know most of the domestic terrorists have had liberal ties, but the first thing they try to do is attach a conservative tag to them. Why? The mass murders are not doing anything that the liberals have not already advocated.

14. farmrdave says

Joe, for a common tax payer you seem to have a way of cutting through the BS and stating things as they are. I do not have a blog, instead since prior to the 2008 election I’ve been spending 2 to 4 hours per day commenting after news articles in the hope that I might educate a few who otherwise believe what they are told by the media. I am sure that hammering away with facts that are contrary to official opinion that some reader somewhere might have been enlightened. But now the real value of this is becoming apparent. The feeling of taking action to resist this growing onslaught against American values by my time spent talking about the problems now seem to be a waste of time. Calling my representatives in the House and Senate is of dubious value. Overturning the monopoly had by our local representative to congress requires many millions of dollars to help offset the lies he promotes about any opposing candidate.

In chess as in many confrontations in life a strong offense is much more effective than a strong defense. I am tired of defending that I am conservative. Tired of defending our constitution. Tired of the “dead hand of government regulation” killing our prosperity. Tired of being on the defense.

The Congressional oath of office; “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God”.

All elected, hired, or conscripted employees of our federal government and likely state governments as well make a similar pledge to support the constitution. We common tax payers must enforce the oath of office of our public servants. My proposed answer is to prosecute oath violations. I want to see bumperstickers stating the words, “Prosecute Oath Violation”. I’d like my granddaughter to tell me she learned about “Oath Violations” in school today. I would like to hear words added to the Pledge of Allegiance, “with liberty, justice, prosecution of oath violation for all”.

As things stand today in our country you likely will go to jail for lying, cheating, and stealing unless in a elected job where it is expected of you by your peers. Public service is a honor and a duty, not a occupation.

1. DenverKitty says

farmr: You just earned “Comment of the Day!” Gratz!!

2. mathchopper says

We need 100,000,000 more like you.

15. Daniel565 says

“Liberals are paranoid, deceitful, insecure, vile, and delusional for sure”

I wish you’d stop sucking up to Liberals. Come on, be a little harsh.