When you remember that the national media and all its regional puppets merely act as the propaganda ministry of the Democrat Party, much of the silly nonsense from the media start to make sense.
- Why is the name of ghoulish and prolific baby butcher Kermit Gosnell — whose victims were mostly or perhaps exclusively black — virtually unknown on national news while his trial enters its sixth week?
- Why do the media not routinely mock the childish antics and obviously weak intellect of Vice President Joe Biden?
- Why do the media repeat, uncritically, clearly cooked up economic numbers by the Obama administration that paint a much more optimistic picture than reality dictates?
- Why do the media ignore the crime-ridden urban disaster zones which are Detroit, Chicago, Camden, and Washington DC? Why won’t they ask how those cities got that way?
- Why do the media paint immigration reform and gun control as urgent matters to the public, when in fact the public in great numbers views such changes with either indifference or outright disapproval? [this Gallup “most important problem in America” poll has those at 4% each, while economy/ unemployment/ national debt added up to 58% – and wouldn’t it be nice if the media mentioned that?]
I could literally ask a hundred such questions. Literally. Maybe 500. But you get my drift. And now for what we really must discuss:
- Why can’t media admit that the likelihood is growing rapidly that the Boston Bombers were motivated by Islamic jihad?
We know the media represent Democrats and have no interest in truth, so at least we’re not mystified. I mean, John McCain probably is. I think a great many things mystify him.
National media can’t bring themselves to even appear curious at the Islamic ties of the two brothers. In another sensational crime case, the matter of accomplices, handlers, and motivations would send them scouring public records, employment histories, social media, and email. Every possible angle would be worth looking into. And media reporters being the largely low-wattage intellects that they are, they’d be broadcasting possible angles, no matter how baseless.
You know, kind of like 4 days ago when they were blaming conservatives and Tea Party “tax protesters” before we knew what we know now. Their curiosity is limited by what serves the liberal cause the most.
Now that it’s revealed that the two murderers were Muslims from Chechnya and the older one shows signs of having been radicalized, suddenly the media see nothing, hear nothing, know nothing. Which leads to silly headlines like:
“Boston Bombing Suspects’ Muslim Identity Provides Few Clues To Motivation For Bombing” from the Huffington Post:
Social media accounts and interviews with friends point to both men being Muslims with an interest in Islamic insurgency movements in their homeland. But the motives that led the men to the killings still remain unknown.
Let’s see, where in the world are bombings of innocent crowds a common thing? And what are the motivations of those bombers? I can’t quite put my finger on it…. And this one from the Boston Globe just hurts my head:
Islam might have had secondary role in Boston attacks
Scholars, indeed. Oh dear God. Secondary role? Might have? Because the primary reason, was a youthful lark? Something to do on a Monday? Or hey, maybe they belonged to the Chechnyan Tea Party…
“This will open the door to the Islamophobic industry, an industry of ill-educated bigots, to attack Muslim communities,” said the Islamic Society’s Imam William Suhaib Webb, who posted a “Letter of Love to the Boston Community” on his Facebook page Friday. [Project much, pal?]
A family friend said he was served alcohol in the brothers’ home and that their mother did not wear the hijab, or head covering, that many observant women wear.[So clearly they could not have been jihadists…. m-kay]
“I think these are two young men who never adapted,” Toft said. “It’s a combination of nationalism mixed with self-styled jihadism, and some young men who had a hard time adapting to American culture.”[let me guess, you’re a “scholar” in Art History, or maybe Central Asian Immigrant Angst]
Makes you want to reach out and slap somebody.
Were these bombers radicalized? Did the older brother have contact with jihadists in Asia last summer? Did they have accomplices or possibly handlers who were local? I know that I sure want answers to those questions.
Say it, media. Take a walk on the wild side, and look for the truth, even if it’s not convenient for the Democrat Party, Obama, or your pet liberal causes.
Follow me on Twitter. If you’re conservative, I follow back. If you’re marketing wellness products, I don’t.