Dear Left-Wing Bigot

This is an open letter to the left wing bigots who call us racist, sexist, homophobic pigs because we won’t hide in the shadows, shut our mouths and pretend to agree with them.

bigot-sign

From Beaglescout,

Dear Unbearably Self-Righteous, Left-Wing, Race-and-Class-Warfare-Waging, Republican-Scapegoating, Closed-Minded, Racialist Democrat Bigot,

I hope you don’t mind if I just call you “Bigot.” It fits you. It’s been a long time since we talked. I haven’t missed it really, since every time we talk it quickly becomes unbearable. I say something innocent, you get offended, and then you call me a racist. Or sexist, ageist, ableist, homophobic, islamophobic, reactionary, cruel, brutal, and a hater. It’s hard to take all the hate in fact. It isn’t any hate I might hold for you, since I have none. But your hate for me and anyone else who doesn’t agree with you… that’s hard to take.

You have called me racist often enough that I am used to it. After all, every common sense idea that comes out of my mouth is, according to you, so hidebound and fossilized it doesn’t and cannot possibly account for the reality of the world today. When I say that one out of three black children in America is killed in the womb by abortion doctors, by far the leading cause of death for black Americans, you call me racist.

2 + 2 = 4
Your turn to
call me racist

I state a fact you dislike but can’t dispute. You call me racist. See how it works?

I suppose I am racist since I like the human race. That includes even innocent babies who never hurt anyone and haven’t yet been born. I don’t see any other race that really matters. Skin color doesn’t make a race. It’s just a look, like Emo or Goth or Camouflage. We’re all a bloody mess of tissues and bones under the skin. But you say I’m racist when I speak facts, then you follow up saying the concept of facts is racist. I’m not the racist here. I’m a human just like every member of the human race, and I love that race. The racist is the one who (1) believes race is a meaningful distinction, (2) sees everything through the prism of race, and (3) acts based on the claimed racial differences. I believe race is pseudo-scientific crap that was invented by eugenicists and other progressives back in the 19th century, about the same time that Madame Blavatsky invented Theosophy. I don’t believe it’s meaningful. We’re all human. That’s more important.

Shakespeare said it best in Shylock’s monologue from The Merchant of Venice

I am a Jew. Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands,
organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same
food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases,
heal’d by the same means, warm’d and cool’d by the same winter
and summer, as a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed? If
you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die?
And if you wrong us, do we not revenge? If we are like you in the
rest, we will resemble you in that.

The Merchant Of Venice Act 3, scene 1, 58–68

I’m not a Jew, but I bleed. I’m not crippled, or differently abled as you would say it. But I have hands and eyes. If you tickle me, I laugh. But I am conservative, so you hate me and project your hate on me.

We abandoned Theosophy ages ago, but the Democrat Party, the party of war against native Americans, of slavery, Jim Crow, and the KKK, never abandoned race. They just changed the target of their race weapon.

What does it mean to be conservative, to have traditional values and principles? I can’t speak for all conservatives, but I can speak for me.

I believe that over tens of thousands of years of human societies we whose ways came from the English speaking peoples of Europe have tried and discarded most of the really bad ideas that existed and focused our rules down to a traditional core of good ideas. It was a million “survival of the fittest” scenarios. The really bad ideas doomed the societies that held them. The really good ideas and the societies that held them survived and created traditions. These traditions passed the test of time. These traditional ways freed the slaves in England and the United States. Slavery still exists, is legal, in other societies. But it is not legal here. The English, Christian traditions that formed the foundation for America make for a happy and cooperative civilization that allows everyone to live together in harmony. When those traditions are thrown away society suffers, which means that people suffer. Traditions are not fossilized ideas. They are the tested and proven result of the longest chain of scientific experiments ever attempted: The end link of a very long chain of hypothesis, antithesis, synthesis cycles. Traditions are the science of human harmony.

And because I believe in this science of harmonious human living, in your eyes I’m a racist, sexist, homophobic, intolerant pig. Because I believe in facts and science, you say I advance a racist, sexist system. Because I believe in God you say I believe in nonsense, as you believe in the pseudo science of global warming, racism, Marxism, the Roswell UFO theory, horoscopes, the Illuminati, the Mayan calendar, feng shui, numerology, Kabbalah, Keynesian economics, that Watergate was a bigger scandal than Benghazi, and you believe in the infinite perfidity of the wicked stupid chimp genius George W. Bush. Because you believe in nothing, you will fall for anything. Who knows, you might even still believe in theosophy.

Plus you think Starbucks makes good coffee. Wrong! They burn the beans.

Dear Bigot, the problem isn’t me. It’s you. Racist, sexist, homophobic and your other insults have no power, no meaning left. You used them up. You think you control everything, every lever of power and the culture, but to every thing there is a season and yours will end, just as my tolerance for you and your ways has ended.

In a thousand years, the memory of a movement that believed in nothing but fell for everything will not be a generous one.

Vive la Résistance!

1. Dawn Garland says

EXCELLENT article!

My congratulations on the perfect response to the most INTOLERANT b–t–ds in America .

3. America 1 says

GREAT argument!

4. Southerngirl says

BeagleScout. You are TRULY an inspiration to me. I have been called all things you mentioned in your amazing letter every time I post the truth about Obama and how he is outright ruining OUR country. But it doesn’t matter if you have the TRUTH to back these claims at all. Because they aren’t going to listen. It’s truly sad. But OUR entire country is fast becoming just like “Sodom & Gomorra” in the Bible. It’s truly sad when you have Evangelists on television today that WON’T even speak out about how GOD truly feels about homosexuality & same sex marriage.

Barbara Walters talked with Joel Ostteen awhile back on one of her specials and point blank asked him did he think homosexuality was wrong and he sat there until she said something else. I looked at my best friend sitting beside me in our living room and told her that I would NEVER watch him again if he didn’t take a stand with the LORD on this subject. She agreed. It was truly sickening to hear this well known Christian evangelist stumble on his OWN words as he chose to NOT stand with GOD’S word on this subject.

I know it was taking place before Obama took office. But it’s gotten so much worse. Obama is the 1st (so-called) president of OUR country to stand up for homosexuality. That’s just like spitting in GOD’S face. You have Chris Rock introducing Obama as OUR Savior. And we also have people in the media always putting that glow around his head in almost every photo now. Do these people know what sac-religious means or are they really that stupid??? I think they do know but are just like Obama. They think it’s funny. Little do they know; GOD does NOT like to be tempted or made a fool of. HE is a kind and loving GOD. But HE can be a vengeful GOD.

In closing I’d just like to say “We’ll done BeagleScout”. And I truly think GOD has been angered enough and I just feel it won’t be much longer before HE returns for HIS people. So if people don’t want to be left behind and face what is written in Revelations; then they better turn away from their sinful past, hit their knees and ask GOD to come into their heart and forgive them their sins. GOD let HIS own son die on the cross for EVERYONE’S SINS. And it’s time all of us Christians start shouting this out to everyone. Doesn’t matter where we are. GOD said if we are embarrassed by HIM then HE shall act as HE doesn’t know us. So I will tell everyone about GOD.

“LORD PLEASE BLESS OUR COUNTRY”

1. $4119491 says

God will seperate the sheep and the goats. Don’t be a goat. As for being sheep, we’re “sheep of His pasture”. I’m not the sheep of the anti-christ or ANY anti-christ. Look up for our help draws near. Stay on your knees and pray for those in our nation while we still can. Pray for the kids in the schools. God loves children. That’s why satan and this evil state try so hard to corrupt them and take them away from decent people (like homeschoolers).

5. Cougar Smith says

(sigh) I wish I had said that, Beaglescout!

6. stephanie wilson says

YOU STOLE MY THUNDER BEAGLESCOUT!!! YOU PUT IT BETTER THAN I COULD!

7. ophiuchus says

Episode-386_Clintons-Are-Americas-Last-Hope_Larry-Nichols_32

8. MIKE WATS says

AMEN!!

9. Steven Newman says

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish. Talk sense to a liberal (leftist) and they call you a hater, racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe, denier, wingnut, teabagger, terrorist, hillbilly, redneck, Republican, extremist, angry mob, greedy capitalist, religious bigot, etc, etc, ad nauseum. This is because they CANNOT debate on the merits of their position and fear what may be heard if it continues so they can only resort to attacking you with profane slurs, ad hominem attacks and wild labels in hopes that you will SHUT UP.

1. Hostem Rei Publicae says

Truth is hate to those who hate truth.

1. stephanie wilson says

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN! I WAS JUST CALLED A HATER ON CS[PANS FB PAGE

2. Jim says

Not long ago I was called a coward as well by an anonymous poster who was spouting venom on another site.

3. Bob W says

…and THOSE are just the NICER things they call us!

10. Captain James Davis says

Well done indeed

11. $4119491 says

Beautifully written and well spoken words haven’t been said since the Revolution. God bless you and yours. I AM the state’s “enemy”. Just ask them. I’m a veteran of BOTH the USMC and the Army (35 years and served in Iraq. I’m a Holy-Spirit filled Bible believing and thumping Christian that prays all of the time (especially when I’m being less than kind to a liberal). God will forgive me. I looked at the list and it’s longer but, I fit all of the issues. I used to think the John Birch Society were paranoid. As my JAG lawyer told me when the military took a dislike to my faith in God, “It isn’t paranoia if they’re really out to ‘get you’ and, in your case, they’re really out to get you.” But, God is greater than all of them. He turned things around and my clearance was restored despite the time in the loony-bin (as a 1LT). Still made it to LTC. God is good. Trust in Him. Do not trust in government or any institution of men. THEY will let you down every time. Semper Fi Marines.

1. Beaglescout says

I agree on the John Birch society too. I used to think they were over the line. Now there are Chairman Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree and the Department of Homeland Security is labeling veterans and conservatives as likely terrorists.

1. mtman2 says

U-tube Welch warnings + compare to today’s atmosphere!

2. Hostem Rei Publicae says

Navy vet myself. Good to be out. Never gonna work for Satan again.

3. Southerngirl says

GOD bless you for serving and protecting OUR country. And yes. GOD is wonderful. Especially putting people like you here. May the LORD just bless & protect you and your family until we are all called home.

12. Hostem Rei Publicae says
  13. Drewed says

Speak boldly, Beaglescout! Truth must never be whispered or stated in hushed tones while being assailed by liars and shameless rumormongers!

14. jenny says

Well said…

15. Brian Hibbert says

I agree with 100% of this, especially the part about bad Starbucks coffee and burnt beans (and my Costa Rican friends would also agree).

16. busyboots says

Well done Beaglescout, well done, indeed.

17. Jerry Smith says

They’re also nazis, a term that is thrown around way too loosely but it fits them. Hey, bigots, don’t believe me? Look up the definition.

18. ort says

First, kill all the liberals……..

19. Melody Warbington says

You speak the truth, Beaglescout.

20. Matt says

To quote one of the classic movies of all time, Dodgeball: “F an A Cotton, F an A!”