A man who shared a picture of himself having sex with a vomiting 15-year-old girl who later committed suicide has avoided jail as a lenient judge lets the scumrat off easy. The miscreant only gets 12 months probation – even though the judge admitted he abused 17-year-old Rehtaeh Parsons as ‘no more than a prop for his enjoyment’
This only gets sicker, so read on only if you’re not faint of heart–
From The Mirror:
Rehtaeh Parsons was taken off life support after she attempted to hang herself after being tormented by those who viewed the image. She was 17 when she died.
Judge Gregory Lenehan said the 20-year-old man had displayed “absolutely no respect for Rehtaeh” who he treated as “no more than a prop for his enjoyment” .
At a court in Nova Scotia, Canada, he sentenced the man, who cannot be named because he was underage at the time of the incident, to 12 months probation for sharing the image.
Tragic: Rehtaeh Parsons took her own life after being tormented by bullies
The man also faces separate charges of assault and making death threats.
Speaking in an impact statement, Rehtaeh’s mother Leah said: “Her voice was not heard when she struggled to be heard, but it sure is now,’ said Rehtaeh’s mother Leah in a victim impact statement.
“I was unable to console her as she crumbled emotionally after that photo was taken.”
The man said he cried when he first heard Rehtaeh died. The judge replied that he “should have been crying when she was alive”.
Another scumbag charged in the case, whose identity is also protected because he’s 20, was given a conditional discharge in after pleading guilty to making child pornography. He’s the one that took the photo and should be strung up by his balls next to the other one…
put me in charge, will ya?
A year following the alleged rape, the RCMP concluded an investigation stating, “[an]investigation into an earlier sexual assault was completed, and in consultation with the Crown, there was insufficient evidence to lay charges”. According to the family, the boys were not questioned and their phones were not reviewed for the photograph of the rape in progress. Instead, the police called it a “he said, she said” case and also decided the photo was not criminal in spite of Parsons being a minor. Likewise, there were no arrests for the March 2013 stabbing incident.
Following the suicide, the RCMP announced they were reviewing the case. On April 12, the RCMP announced the case was being reopened in light of “new and credible information” that they said did not come from the Internet.
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!
Trending on Joe for America
Sorry. No data so far.