Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Father Saves His Son From Certain Death – Warning Against POOL Water!

0

A miracle of chance happened when a Colorado father saved his two-year-old son’s life after he found out that the symptoms of a boy that had died, and was shown on the news, was the same symptoms of his son was showing.

Staff Sgt. Garon Vega says it was clear to him that his son, Gio, needed to go to the emergency room after seeing Frankie Delgado’s family speak out about the death of their own son only a week before.

The Delgado’s son Frankie was only four when he died on June 3, six days after he inhaled some water while on a swimming trip with his family. Gio had been at a public pool the previous week and had also swallowed some water, which lead to him suffering related symptoms to Frankie, including a fever and trouble breathing, so Vega knew that he had to get his son to the hospital, fast.

They did an X-ray on Gio, and it showed fluid in the boy’s lung. A doctor claimed that Vega’s quick thinking saved his Gio’s life, as it is more than likely that he would not have lived through the night if they didn’t rush to the emergency room.

Vega was grateful to the Delgado’s parents, saying he likely wouldn’t have even bothered with taking Gio to hospital if they hadn’t spoken out about what had happened to their own son.

‘I feel like I needed to reach out to the parents of little Frankie and tell them, I don’t know how to word it, but their little boy saved our little boy’s life. There was a purpose. It was an unfortunate thing that happened, but if I had not told my wife that he swallowed the water, and if she had not seen that article, I think we would’ve ended up dispelling it as a regular sickness.’

The Daily Mail:

The autopsy in Frankie Delgado’s death is still pending, but doctors told his parents that they believe he died of dry drowning. Francisco Delgado III, known as Baby Frankie to his parents, went swimming with his family at the Texas City dike on Memorial Day.

His parents Francisco Jr. and Tara said the boy started to complain of stomach pains shortly after getting out of the water, but they figured he just has a regular bug. Over the next week, they say that he stared vomiting and having diarrhea, but appeared to be getting better.

But things didn’t get better from there.

Francisco remembers that his son complained that his shoulders were hurting him Saturday morning, but went back to sleep. But it was only an hour before he woke up in severe pain.

‘Out of nowhere, he just woke up. He said, “ahhh,” he took his last breath, and I didn’t know what to do no more.’

The boy was rushed to the hospital, but it was too late, and he later died.

‘I walked in. I could see him lying there. They were still working on him. I’m screaming. Let me just touch my baby. Maybe he needs his mama’s touch. When she came in, she told us it’s what’s called dry drowning. His lungs were full of fluid. There was nothing else they could do for him.’

It’s summer time, folks. Be aware and alert so that you will recognize the signs, before it’s too late.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Send this to a friend