President Trump says that he will hold a ‘BIG’ rally in Pennsylvania next Saturday, which will also mark his 100th day in office. Trump’s first 100 days have been huge, as our President would say! On April 21st, I posted Part I of the list of accomplishments of President Donald Trump and his Administration.
Almost all would never have happened under our last President. I will publish Part III on April 29th, Trump’s 100th day in office. The president likely made a strategic choice in picking Pennsylvania for his rally, it being crucial in Trump’s victory over Democrat Hillary Clinton.
Next Saturday night I will be holding a BIG rally in Pennsylvania. Look forward to it!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 22, 2017
Here is today’s list:
36) Seething U.S. Journalists Angered About Taking Commercial Flights To Cover Secretary
Tillerson in Asia…
37) Trump to Drop Climate Change From Environmental Reviews, Source Says
38) Fort Hood gunman Maj. Nidal Hasan sentenced to death
39) Sessions asks for resignations of 46 US attorneys appointed by Obama
40) Commerce Secretary Wilbur “Wolverine” Ross put the trade world on notice today when he announced a staggering $1.19 billion penalty on Chinese company ZTE for violating U.S. sanctions and selling electronics to Iran and North Korea .
41) President Donald Trump: “My job is not to represent the world. My job is to represent the United States of America .”
42) President Trump orders federal agency for ´American victims´ of crimes committed by ´illegal´ immigrants
43) Trump signs bill to promote women in science and business
44) Trump won’t fill hundreds of administration jobs – [This is how some of the reductions to taxpayer funded government will occur.]
45) Amazing! Trump Cuts US Debt by $12 Billion In His First Month
46) Trump admin rescinds plan to reduce private prison use – [I note that now private industry can make money, employ people, pay taxes and forgo the pensions, office space, gym memberships, Federal holidays and such that we would all pay for if the government ran the business.]
47) Trump administration revokes Obama-era transgender bathroom guidance for schools
48) DOW ‘Trump Bump’ Biggest Post-Inaugural Move Since FDR…
49) Secretary Rex Tillerson Begins Deconstructing 7th Floor “Shadow Government” at Dept of State…
50) President Trump signs legislation undoing coal mining regulation (Fox News)
51) ALL HAIL THE KING! Trump’s IRS Will “Turn A Blind Eye” To Enforcement Of The ObamaCare Mandate
52) U.S. Imposes New Sanctions on Iran Over Missile Test
53) Unions of Border Patrol, ICE agents cheer Trump actions
54) Trump’s new UN ambassador warns allies to ‘back the US or we’ll take names’
55) Federal agents are re-investigating Syrian refugees in U.S. who may have slipped through vetting lapse
56) Trump administration tells EPA to cut climate page from website: sources
The main stream media only talks about the dysfunction of this Administration, the insider fights, the discord and the Tweets. We do have the right and the need to know what has really been happening.
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!