Turtles are one of the most innocent species in the world…. And we treat them so badly….. We humans are undoubtably the worst….
That turtle is saving money to rent a space in Sea to live peacefully without Human intervention, the only way greedy humans understand is through money.
How unfortunate for that poor turtle. .. all those people who did this for “good luck” may you have bad luck! seriously?? just the fact that you did this to an innocent being clearly states that you don’t deserve that “good luck” smh
This shows how stupid humans are to believe in the most unrealistic nonsense, just to make themselves think something good will come out of doing stuff like this…only thing that can help you become and achieve any type of success is work and well work…
Fountains are where you throw coins for good luck. we humans are the reason that all of these different species are going extinct. And have nothing to show for it. So many beautiful animals are gone because of the ignorance we have as humans.
- Turtles have been on the earth for more than 200 million years. They evolved before mammals, birds, crocodiles, snakes, and even lizards.
- The shell of a turtle is made up of 60 different bones all connected together.
- The bony portion of the shell is covered with plates (scutes) that are derivatives of skin and offer additional strength and protection.
- Most land tortoises have high, domed carapaces that offer protection from the snapping jaws of terrestrial predators. Aquatic turtles tend to have flatter, more aerodynamically shaped shells. An exception to the dome-shaped tortoise shell is the Pancake Tortoise of East Africa that will wedge itself between narrow rocks when threatened and then inflates itself with air making extraction nearly impossible.
- Most turtle species have five toes on each limb with a few exceptions including the American Box Turtle of the Carolina species that only has four toes and, in some cases, only three.
- Turtles have good eyesight and an excellent sense of smell. Hearing and sense of touch are both good and even the shell contains nerve endings.
- Some aquatic turtles can absorb oxygen through the skin on their neck and cloacal areas allowing them to remain submerged underwater for extended periods of time and enabling them to hibernate underwater.
- Turtles are one of the oldest and most primitive groups of reptiles and have outlived many other species. One can only wonder if their unique shell is responsible for their longevity.
Humans are seriously killing creation. How about throwing real food people?
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!
Trending on Joe for America
Sorry. No data so far.