Ok.. Can somebody give this guy a cigarette and a lighter?!! lol
It’s unclear if this guy lost a really awful bet or if he expected a different outcome, but somewhere along the line he really messed up. Even after a solid minute of power washing, the dude is completely covered in oil from head to toe.
Let’s just hope he has a massive bottle of Dawn soap somewhere.
Firstly, what is wrong with you people?
Secondly, don’t bloody do it.
This Russian guy did and it did not end well.
Unless of course your definition of something ending well is being coated in a greasy black film you can’t remove from your skin – in which case, it ended extremely well.
We’re not sure if this guy lost a bet or if it was a noble scientific endeavor to inform humanity on what it is like to dunk yourself in oil like a human dagwood dog going into a bin of tomato sauce – but we can conclusively say this experiment had negative consequences.
Sure, we’d be lying if we said we weren’t curious about how it would feel to glide through thousands of litres of viscus liquid.
But if curiosity apparently killed the cat and we daresay being immersed in engine fluid wouldn’t do it much good.
Come on, somebody find out what happened to him after this. you can see the regret on his face at the end! This guy can get CANCER for crying out loud! I hope he is aware of that. This is toxic gas we are talking about.
This is for all those people out there who have ever wondered what it would be like to dive into a pool for motor oil.
Thank you, random Russian, for answering the question no one asked.
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!