I don’t know about you, but I am sick and tired of President Obama cramming his globalist views along with the United Nations down our throats. Then, on top of it all, he has the nerve to say, he would have been elected another term! OMG!
The United Nations is nothing more than a club of rich, whiny little snobs who want to see the world as ONE nation. They are a sick group of elitists who continue to ignore some of the worst crimes and atrocities around the globe. On top of that, they have the gonads to pass an anti-Israel resolution this past week. Seriously?!
But the sick part is… that’s NOT the worst of it! The UN has a list of brutal horror stories from choosing a nation like Saudi Arabia to chair the Human Rights Council, to sexually abusing children, to ignoring genocide and rape, and finally to eptitomizing anti-Semitism. The UN has done it all. Check it out.
H/T Daily Wire:
The United States abstained as the blood-hungry hyenas of the UNSC passed a resolution calling the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem and the Western Wall, among other holy Jewish sites, “illegal” in the eyes of the UN.
The Netanyahu government claims that the Obama administration was personally involved in drafting the resolution. The White House denies these claims.
Either way, the US has sanctioned the nefarious activity of an organization with a checkered history of corruption, abuse, and callous indifference to genocide.
Here are the 7 worst things the UN has ever done:
1. The UN appointed Saudi Arabia to chair the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC). This actually happened. Seriously. The world’s leading state executioner was chosen to chair an organization tasked with sending global investigators to monitor human rights violations. The brutal theocratic state has one of the worst women rights records in the world. Women are not allowed to leave their homes without a male guardian. They aren’t allowed to drive or partake in civic administration either. The state kills atheists, homosexuals, and dissidents with public executions. Saudi Arabia was eventually replaced by Egypt, another country known for its summary executions.
2. UN peacekeepers sexually abused children in the Central African Republic (CAR). Reports of sexual abuse in CAR first emerged in May 2014. By 2016, NGOs, international papers, and other monitoring groups had uncovered hundreds of cases of pedophilia, rape, and quid pro quo sex abuse directed against the poor, starving, and embattled people of CAR. Click here for a timeline of the sexual abuse in CAR, courtesy of the Children Rights International Network.
3. The UN did little to stop mass genocide and ethnic cleansing in Rwanda, Bosnia, Cambodia, and East Timor. The international organization has utterly failed to stop the bloodshed wrought by sectarian violence and tyrannical slaughter. Since its founding and early development in the aftermath of the Holocaust, the UN has watched over some of the worst genocides in modern history. UN peacekeepers have stood by and done nothing as millions of bodies piled up in the most vulnerable regions of the world. The international organization has minimal enforcement power. The genocide in Bosnia was stopped thanks to US and NATO intervention. East Timor was liberated by the Americans before jihadists overran the country and imposed Sharia law. Innumerable examples show that the UN has been unequivocally ineffective at stopping or even lessening human suffering.
4. The UN failed to hold the Soviet Union accountable. During the Cold War, the Soviet Union toppled regimes, controlled a handful of Eastern European satellite states with an iron fist, and sent an unfathomable number of people into Siberian exile. Much of this brutality was the work of Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin. Upon inception, the UN was essentially rendered irrelevant and impotent. In the immediate years after the UN adopted its 1948 human rights charter, the Soviet Union massacred its own people with impunity and nearly started a nuclear war with the United States. The UN was virtually silent for all those years.
5. UN peacekeepers in South Sudan “ignored rape and assault of aid workers.” The Guardian reports:
On 11 July, South Sudanese troops, fresh from winning a battle with opposition forces in the capital, Juba, went on a nearly four-hour rampage through a residential compound popular with foreigners, in one of the worst targeted attacks on aid workers in South Sudan’s three-year civil war. They shot dead a local journalist while forcing the foreigners to watch, raped several foreign women, singled out Americans, beat and robbed people and carried out mock executions, several witnesses told the Associated Press.
6. The UN turned a blind eye to the latest genocide in Syria. For nearly five years now, Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad and his Iranian partners have killed civilians indiscriminately, dropped chemical weapons in civilian territory, bombed hospitals and schools, all without even a slap on the wrist by the UN. Here’s why. Russia, and in many cases China, have vetoed nearly all serious resolutions aimed at condemning the genocide in Syria. After all, why would Russia vote against its own self-interests? When President Obama failed to act on his “redline” and allowed Assad to attack his own people with chemical weapons, the Russians understood that there was nobody left to keep them from entering the conflict in Syria. Shortly after Obama announced his decision to eschew following through on his word, Russia entered the Syrian battlefield and began dropping heavy load bombs over the Syrian people. Aleppo is now synonymous with genocide. Russia’s seat on the UNSC all but ensures that Assad will continue to savage his countrymen without even a slap on the wrist.
7. The UN’s anti-Israel obsession has officially become an excuse for anti-Semitism. The UN now epitomizes international anti-Semitism. Throughout Jewish history, the people of the book (as Islam likes to call the Jews), have been the victims of dominant powers. From Rome to Babylon to the Islamic Caliphate to medieval Europe to Nazi Germany, the Jews have borne the brunt of despotism. Anti-semitism appears to be transmitted generationally. Nearly every major civilization has succumbed to Jew-hatred in one form or another. Today, the UN cloaks this same historically-wrought anti-Semitism with the language of “anti-Zionism.” For decades now, the UN has passed one declaration after another condemning the Jewish state as genocidal regimes all over the world continued to spit in the face of humanity.
Enough is enough! America has elected a new president, Donald Trump. I highly doubt President Trump will tolerate this BS from the UN. It is time to get the US out of the UN!
Here was Trump’s tweet in regards to the UN’s anti-Israel resolution:
not anymore. The beginning of the end was the horrible Iran deal, and now this (U.N.)! Stay strong Israel, January 20th is fast approaching!
It’s time to Make America Great Again!
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!