The Smoking Gun released an internal Black Lives Matter memo from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee that has some very startling revelations!
The memo explains how Democrats should “respond to the tactics of the Black Lives Matter movement.”
It was written DCCC’s diversity director Troy Perry and reveals much more than he wanted public, but here is the Top Five! (Believe me there’s more)
Perry says at the beginning of the memo, that the “document should not be emailed or handed to anyone outside the building.” It asks the contents be shared “over the phone”.
The Top Secret document only came to light as a result of the recent hack into the DNC’s server.
1. The DCCC understands the importance of confidential information and how to handle it better than Hillary Clinton. (Hilarious!)
2. Democrats consider Black Lives Matter a “radical movement,” but one that Democrats are nevertheless eager to “engage” with.
3. Democrats love the idea of “leading from behind.”
4. Saying “all lives matter” is “the worst” thing you can do.
Perry warns that this “will only anger BLM activists.”
5. Hillary Clinton has adopted all the “radical” BLM movement’s priorities.
ROTFL! Well I guess we now know how the DNC and the DCCC feels about their own candidate! They openly admit Hillary Clinton is no good with secrets. It also shows they could care less about our national security as her ability to keep secrets relies heavily on that!
Of course we already knew the Democrats were willing to work hand in hand with radicals. But it is nice to see them admit that!
We also knew how they felt about American’s as a whole.
But Hillary would not admit that she is letting Black Lives Matter lead her like a lost puppy dog!
I would be willing to bet that Perry is cringing at this release! I just wonder what else the Democrats are hiding! I bet we find out!
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!
Trending on Joe for America
Sorry. No data so far.