Girls leaving campus just to go to the bathroom. Vandalism. A “hit list.” Death threats. Bullying. Parents afraid of losing their jobs. Students afraid to go to school.
Many are afraid a High School in Fairfield, Iowa, may soon erupt in violence because of the forced Transgender School Policy.
The Bathroom police strike again and this time it has caused chaos!
Parents and students are afraid to tell the story and the school district has worked hard to cover up the Transgender School Policy chaos, but finally people are speaking out!
The Family Leader is reporting the chaos:
- Within 24 hours of the Obama administration’s Dear Colleague Letter, a Fairfield girl “identifying” as a Transgender boy left on a school music trip to St. Louis and, in accordance with the new guidelines, bunked in the boys’ hotel room for the trip. After she returned, her car was vandalized.
- Shortly thereafter, two female students were in the girls’ locker room changing clothes. Male students walked in, boasting, “This is how it is now. We’re going to do what we want.”
- A boy reported using the urinal in the men’s room, when a biological female entered, stood next to him, pulled down her pants, and used the adjacent urinal.
- LGBTQ students began passing out black armbands to support the Transgender mandate and the girl whose car was vandalized. Those who chose not to wear them were shunned and taunted as “haters,” “bigots,” and “rednecks.”
- A girl posted a “hit list” on the Internet, listing Fairfield students she deemed as “homophobes” who needed to be “hit.”
- Many youth uncomfortable with bathrooms being a political “war zone” and opposite biological parts in their bathrooms tried to hold their restroom needs until they could get off campus. Hy-Vee employees reported that many high school youth came there at lunch or immediately after school and rushed to the store’s bathroom.
- Pro-LGBTQ students wore color-coded T-shirts indicating their support for the bathroom policy. Students wearing Christian-themed T-shirts, including one that read, “Love the person, hate the sin. Jesus loves you,” were told to change out of them. When a mother (who asked TFL not to be identified) confronted the school about her son’s legal rights and asked why her child was forced to change his Christian-themed shirt, she said, the principal told her that her son “needed to learn to be tolerant.”
And that is just the beginning! Read the rest of the article at The Family Leader!
“The policy was changed on Friday, and by school [the following]Tuesday, if you didn’t have one of the black armbands on supporting the gay/lesbian side, you were harassed,” Spalla told TFL. “I was called a ‘devil,’ ‘bigot,’ and ‘homophobe,’ because I wore an armband of the other side, red and white for keeping the bathrooms the same. But I know people who wore no armbands, just trying to keep out of it, were harassed, too.
“On the Internet, a girl made a ‘hit list,’” Spalla continued, “saying, ‘Here are some people on my hit list who are homophobes.’ There were kids who saw it and saw their names, asking, ‘What are they going to do to me?’”
Boys can use the girl’s bathroom. Boys can use girl’s locker room and showers. Boys can stay with the girls in hotels on school trips.
When does the madness end? All for .03% of the adult pop. (smaller in the schools) who live as members of the opposite sex.
What is worse is the ease of which a boy can say he is a girl in order to abuse the situation. If you do not think that this will be abused for personal reasons by teenage boys…you never went to High School!
I guarantee that soon a teenage boy will discover he is “transgender” just in time to spend the night in his girlfriend’s hotel room!
Time to move to the moon.
Disgusted? Let them know!
Superintendent Laurie Noll Fairfield Community Schools Phone: 641.472.2655 Email
Board of Directors:
Board President – Phil Miller firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Vice President – Kate Van Pelt email@example.com
Jeremy Miller firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Miller email@example.com
Joe Carr firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Anderson email@example.com
Warren Schaefer firstname.lastname@example.org
School districts across the country are scrambling to develop policies for transgender students. They’re facing financial pressure from the Department of Education. It released updated guidelines applying to transgender identity in 2014.
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!
Trending on Joe for America
Sorry. No data so far.