Teen Dies From Loved One’s Kiss, Warning Issued, Simple But Common Fatal Mistake

0

A teen was sitting at the table with his family having a nice quiet dinner when he suddenly began convulsing, and to his devastated parents dismay he eventually died. Determined to find some answers, his parents did some digging, and that’s when they found out what had happened. When they learned the truth they angrily accused his girlfriend of his death.

The young boy had been making out with his girlfriend which involved one simple mistake that led to his senseless death. This should serve as a warning to everyone young and old to be careful with how hard you kiss your lover.

Julio Macias Gonzalez, a 17-year-old boy from Mexico City, sat at the dinner table after spending the night with his girlfriend. When he suddenly began having convulsions, his parents immediately called paramedics to their home. To the parent’s dismay, when help arrived the boy had already passed.

hickey2

His parents immediately searched for answers regarding the boy’s sudden onset of convulsions. It didn’t take long for them to notice a bruise, which turned out to be a “hickey,” on their son’s neck. It was determined that the suction that occurred when the hickey was created was done over a major artery, and it caused a blood clot that traveled to Julio’s brain and caused him to have a stroke, according to Mirror.

GettyImages-129369286

Julio’s relatives did not approve of the relationship due to the age difference between him and his girlfriend, who was 24-years-old, and they now blame her for his death. After learning that she mistakenly killed Julio, his girlfriend disappeared.

How heartbreaking for the parents and the girlfriend to learn his cause of death from a simple and common show of affection. pretty much everyone has had a hickey in their teen years and maybe even beyond, it’s terrifying to know that we could so easily have had a stroke from it. I assume couples won’t stop kissing one another on the neck, maybe just keep in mind that you need to be gentle and avoid intense sucking on the area. Not only is it embarrassing and unsightly, it could lead to a needless death.

Send this to friend