Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. stopped an open investigation into the mosque Orlando terrorist attended because it “unfairly singled out Muslims.”
The investigation was shut down by the Clinton State Dept. and DHS’s Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Office.
It was shut down to keep from offending Muslims, according to recently retired DHS agent Philip Haney.
The retired Department of Homeland Security agent Philip Haney had already discovered that a case he developed concerning the San Bernardino last December. He is reporting that both cases are related.
He said that using open-source information, beginning with the Islamic Center of Fort Pierce, he discovered Sunday afternoon that his initial suspicions were correct.
“It’s exactly how I would have approached a case if I was still active duty,” he said.
“The FBI had opened cases twice on him, and yet they found no evidence to charge him,” Haney pointed out.
“It means they didn’t go through the same basic, analytical process that I went through over a three- or four-hour period in which I was able to link the mosque to my previous cases.”
The FBI interviewed the terrorist three times because of terrorist ties but shut down the investigation for politically correct Islamaphobia.
There were plenty of clues that could have prevented the attack in Orlando. From The White House to his own wife, plenty knew there was a danger.
Theodore Shoebat reported the Thursday before the attack that, “ISIS Muslim terrorists released a statement on their plan to attack Florida, and even put out a list with the names of people in Florida that they plan on killing.”
But Hillary closing down terrorist investigations for Islamaphobia is the elephant in the room.
Bill Still reports that Hillary Clinton’s State Department shut down an investigation of the Fort Pierce Islamic Center, the mosque where the Orlando Muslim Killer attended several times a week.
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!