We all know that Hillary Clinton is a bold-faced liar. Everything she says a lie including “and” and “is” no matter what the definition of “is” might be. Now she’s been caught red-handed by the State Department Inspector General.
Just to be clear that the woman lies with impunity, listen to what she said to Jake Tapper’s face about her email server.
Got that? “Nothing I did was prohibited.”
And now comes the State Department Inspector General who says that everything Hillary did was prohibited. Everything.
It’s interesting that even the political website Politico isn’t giving Hillary cover anymore. And Politico is nothing more than a Democratic National Committee/Clinton campaign public relations site. Hey Hillary, when you’ve lost Politico…
A State Department watchdog concluded that Hillary Clinton failed to comply with the agency’s policies on records while using a personal email server that was not — and, officials say, would never have been — approved by agency officials, according to a report released to lawmakers on Wednesday.
[S]he had an “obligation to discuss using her personal email account” but did not get permission from the people who would have needed to approve the technology, who said they would not have done so, if they had been asked.
Remember, the reporting here is done by a far left website and the story was written by three reporters who may not even know a Republican.
Another story in Politico by one of the authors of the first story details nine specific problems with Hillary’s email setup.
- The server was never approved by the State Department or state security agencies.
- Clinton never sought assistance to transmit secure information.
- State Department staff was nervous about the server and were told to shut up.
- Clinton’s chief of staff wanted to set up a separate computer.
- Clinton worried about “personal email being accessible.”
- Huma Abedin rejected the idea of Clinton using to devices to access email.
- Clinton’s email system needed frequent troubleshooting.
- Clinton’s email system was shut down at least once because it was hacked.
- Clinton and her staffers had concern over the hacks but never reported it to State security personnel.
When all is said and done Hillary Clinton’s email server – set up in the bathroom of her Chappaqua, New York house – was put in place for one reason, and one reason only – to be able to avoid FOIA requests and congressional subpoenas.
Hillary says every other Secretary of State used private email accounts. While that may be true, they only used them for a handful of emails and none of them setup their own server. Every other Secretary of State utilized their “state.gov” email accounts for official business.
Hillary Clinton never had a “state.gov” email account. Never.
It’s going to be a long hot summer. Especially if your name is Hillary Clinton.
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!