Two federal court judges have granted Judicial Watch discovery of transcripts of the phone calls between Hillary Clinton and various world leaders in the hours and days following the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya.
The attack left a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans dead and immediately Obama, Clinton, and administration officials began lying about the cause of the attack.
They blamed it on an inflammatory internet video posted on YouTube.
They thought it was a two-fer. Protect the Obama rhetoric that the War on Terrorism was over, and at the same time, have an event that could squash the First Amendment via the internet!
Under court order, the State Department has released 11 documents in response to the Judicial Watch Freedom of Information Act request. Although large blocks of information were redacted, those documents reveal this timeline:
- At 6:49 p.m. on Sept. 11, 2012, Clinton spoke with Libyan General National Congress President Mohammed Magariaf and admitted she knew Ansar as-Sharia was claiming responsibility for the “gun battle”
- At 10:08 p.m., Clinton issued a statement putting the blame of the attacks on a supposedly inflammatory INTERNET VIDEO in her White House-approved statement:
- At 3:04 p.m on Sept. 12, Clinton told the Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Kandil the attack in Libya “had nothing to do with the film.” and that the attack, “was affiliated with al Qaeda.”
- At 1:11 p.m., Clinton spoke to Afghan President Hamid Karzai, making a statement against the anti-Islam INTERNET VIDEO and a “fringe group” was responsible for the attack.
- At 5:05 p.m. on Sept. 14, Clinton spoke with Tunisian Prime Minister Jebali and implied the terrorist attacks against U.S. personnel in Libya were the “actions of a mob”. Jebali responded that the actions were “terrorist actions.”
- At 2:30 p.m. on Sept. 15, Clinton allowed the anti-Islam VIDEO narrative to be the justification for the attacks while speaking with Turkey’s Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu
Cartoonist Tony Branco always has a great cartoon to illustrate the point at ComicallyIncorrect.com
The heavily redacted transcripts fall short of full disclosure but we can easily conclude the same conclusion reached by Judicial Watch:
Two different narratives were issued.
But really, what difference does it make?
Under the current release of documents, we know conclusively that Hillary Clinton was blatantly and maliciously lying! THAT is what difference it makes!!!
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!