It took a neurosurgeon to slice through the crap that is the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood, a supporter of terrorism and an extension of the White House propaganda machine.
Dr. Ben Carson is finally saying what we’ve been screaming about for years regarding this ugly, obnoxious and yes – terrorist front group – they need to be investigated and put in their place.
Steve Guest at The Daily Caller reports that on Tuesday before the debate, Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson announced his “Seven Steps to a Safer America,” which spelled out his plan to defeat ISIS and protect the American homeland.
Among the seven steps includes a clause that the “Department of State should designate the Muslim Brotherhood and other organizations that propagate or support Islamic terrorism as terrorist organizations, and fully investigate the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) as an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood and a supporter of terrorism.”
CAIR was listed by the U.S. government as an unindicted co-conspirator in a scheme that provided funding to the terror group Hamas.
Here’s Dr. Carson’s 7 points:
1. Congress should immediately issue a formal declaration of war on the Islamic State, which is also known as ISIL or ISIS.
2. The United States should lead the immediate formation of – and provide substantial advisory, financial and military support to – a military coalition in the Middle East to wage war against ISIS. Such a regional coalition would consist of countries such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan.
3. The United States should urge its allies and partners in the Middle East to engage in massive recruitment and training of Sunni Syrian men based in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf and of Sunni Syrian male refugees in Jordan – to establish a military force to destroy ISIS and to establish a protection zone for the victims of the terrorist state.
4. The United States should deploy its military resources and work with moderate Arab nations – as well as extend strategic support to Kurdish, Christian and Sunni tribes in the free al-Hasakah Province in northeast Syria – to establish a refugee safe zone in the Province. All refugees should be directed to that free area and to other liberated areas later, and be put under international protection.
5. Congress should immediately establish a war-time emergency visa and immigration policy; establish an emergency inter-agency task force to review all visa and immigration policies; and limit visitor visas to three months with mandatory check-ins for extensions no longer than three months.
6. President Barack Obama and Congress should immediately deploy the National Guard and military troops to patrol the U.S. southern border as well as designated spots along the northern border.
7. The Department of State should designate the Muslim Brotherhood and other organizations that propagate or support Islamic terrorism as terrorist organizations, and fully investigate the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) as an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood and a supporter of terrorism.
Carson explained, “Our country faces grave national security threats. We must act boldly and decisively to protect American citizens from terrorists at home and abroad.”
“We can no longer dawdle while ISIS continues to persecute Christians, enslave young girls, oppress civil societies and perpetrate terrorist attacks against the free world..
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!
Trending on Joe for America
Sorry. No data so far.