Last night was the first Democrat debate. Recalling the invasive and difficult questions which Fox News asked of each Republican candidate, I have a suggestion for a possible line of questioning for one Hillary Clinton:
1) “Mrs. Clinton, you have stridently proclaimed that Republicans are waging a War on Women. Do the names Paula Jones, Juanita Broddrick, Kathleen Willey, Gennifer Flowers, and Monica Lewinsky ring a bell with you? You conducted a program while your husband was President to squelch these women, calling their accusations “bimbo eruptions”. You proceeded to ruin their lives. Yet recently at the University of Northern Iowa, according to U.S. News and World Report, you “spoke out strongly for the rights of sexual assault victims and pledged to work to address the problem on college campuses”. Five hundred people heard your speech. You added, “I want to send a message to all of the survivors. Don’t let anyone silence your voice, you have the right to be heard, the right be believed, and we are with you as you go forward.” Which is it, Mrs. Clinton? Are your for the protection of women or against it?
2) When you testify before the Trey Gowdy Benghazi Committee, will you (as you did during the Whitewater hearings) answer all questions by saying either, “I don’t recall”, “I don’t remember”, or “I have no recollection” 56 times, or more?
3) When testifying at those same hearings, will you once again chide the committee by asking “What difference does it make?!” Will you be saying the same thing about those classified and highly classified emails which you received, sent and forwarded, which discussed actions of our country and the identity of specific people?
4) Are you willing to once again compare Republican Presidential candidates and those who are pro-life to terrorists? Here is what you said: “Extreme views about women – we expect that from some of the terrorist groups. We expect that from people who don’t want to live in the modern world. But it’s a little hard to take coming from Republicans who want to be the president of the United States”. Do you realize, Hillary, that there would be a plan put in place to have these women’s health care needs (including birth control but not abortions) provided by the hundreds of government funded clinics already in place? Do you believe that Medicaid and Obamacare are not providing the basic health care they are in place to provide?
5) Since you were Bill Clinton’s “co-President”, does the name Waco mean anything to you, or would you say, “what difference does it make?” Would you appoint as Attorney General a person such as Janet Reno. In a nutshell, your husband’s Attorney General decided to go after a religious group for possible weapons violations. Their ranch was raided. This included an intense gun battle resulting in the death of 4 agents and 6 Branch Dividians. In case you have forgotten, your husband’s FBI launched a tear gas attack on that ranch on private property which ended in a blazing fire in which 76 people, adults and children, were killed.
These are just some of the questions that could be asked of this Presidential candidate. Don’t expect to hear any of them.
For those readers who are under the age of 50, perhaps the listing of 21 of the most consequential Clinton scandals should be required reading. Perhaps we don’t really want another Clinton in the White House.
Hillary was already a co-President, when hubby Bill was in the office.
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!
Trending on Joe for America