It had nothing to do with a mentally unstable black homosexual failure who blamed all of his problems on “racism.” Nope. It was …
If we only had sensible background checks none of this would have happened.
Under our current system of background checks lots of people are denied the right to own a firearm.
- Convicted felons and people under indictment for a felony
- Fugitives from justice
- Unlawful drug users or drug addicts
- Individuals who have been determined to be mentally incompetent
- Illegal aliens and legal aliens admitted under a non-immigrant visa
- Individuals who have been dishonorably discharged from the military
- Persons who have renounced their American citizenship
- Persons under domestic violence restraining orders
- Persons convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence crimes
Here’s Hillary’s statement.
“Whatever motivated this murderer …” Hillary, that would be racism.
Here’s my question for Hillary, and for anyone else that advocates “common sense gun control,” Would you please define the term for me. Just what is “common sense gun control.” You always go out of your way to say you believe in the second amendment, but then you wander off into intangibles and provide absolutely no details on what you want to do about “common sense gun control.”
Except when the mask slips.
Obama and Democrats in general want to confiscate all guns in the US. That is what “common sense gun control” means to them. They are just loathe to admit it. But once in a while the mask slips.
Thanks for one of the only truthful things you’ve said since we’ve known you Mr. President.
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!