The Latest Divisive Declarations of Barack Obama
- “Richest people aren’t evil – they just make too much money” [And he is here to do something about that. We can count on it.]
- “I’m not saying this because I dislike hedge fund managers or think they are evil.”
- “You pretty much have more than you’ll ever use and your family will ever use.”
This President’s net worth has increased 438% since he first ran for office. Perhaps he should be giving more of his money to the government, just to be fair. In fact, he might consider refusing to spend more of our money traveling the world every month. Think of the money we would then have for the failed War on Poverty!
- “If we can’t ask society’s lottery winners for that modest contribution then really this conversation is all for show, [as]their money could be used to pay for national early childhood education.”
As Russian Vladimir Ilyich once said, “Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I’ve sown will never be uprooted.” His desire also is inspired by Karl Marx’s plan: “The education of children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother’s care, shall be in state institutions.”
All the better to indoctrinate them, doesn’t he know. The school students of Baltimore have not been lifted out of poverty in spite of having nearly $17,000 per student spent on their education. Money is clearly not the answer.
John Boehner actually attempted to get charter schools into D.C., and Obama would not have them. What is needed is a President who looks at the underlying problems, discusses possible solutions, and then makes a viable plan. His Secretary of Education, while stumping for early childhood education, at least talks about families without fathers as a reason for government pre-school.
America’s wealthiest 1% already pay nearly half of all taxes paid to our government. But as Obama famously told Joe Wurzelbacher, “when you spread the wealth around, it’s good for everybody.” There is no end.
President Obama spoke of the unfairness of wealthy people sending their children to private schools and belonging to private country clubs.
Are you laughing yet? This President sends his own children to one of the most expensive private schools in America, and he regularly plays golf at elite private country clubs. Barack simply has no shame.
- Obama said that John Boehner and Mitch McConnell have to change their ways.
They are our elected officials who are to do the work of their constituents, not the President.
- Scariest of all, perhaps, Obama said that “we’re going to have to change how the media reports.” Fox News was mentioned. Will he sic the IRS on them? Will he gather them up to be reeducated? Tell us, Mr. Dictator, what you plan to do to punish their evil ways!
- Speaking of life’s lottery winners, our President is clearly one of them. A man who was part of a choom gang in high school, and was given a racial preference, no doubt, to get into both Columbia and Harvard, has had it pretty good. Because he keeps his college transcripts hidden, we are left to wonder if he might have been a lousy student, too busy smoking dope and community organizing to hit the books.
That he used America’s special programs for minorities to become President of what was once the greatest nation on Earth truly illustrates his lottery-winning ways.
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!
Trending on Joe for America
Sorry. No data so far.