This is an amazing food. It’s been around for hundreds of years but your doctor won’t tell you about it. Mostly because it would likely put him out of business. It’s a diet food that you can actually look forward to. It’s a diet that you won’t want to quit.
Here are just some of the amazing benefits of this magical food.
- It can help reduce the risk of heart disease! It contains natural antioxidants called phenols.
- It can help protect against Alzheimer’s disease. People on this diet are 23% less likely to develop dementia, including Alzheimer’s.
- It can help lower the risk of diabetes. A Harvard study showed a 25% reduction in the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- It can help prevent kidney stones. A study from Finland showed a 40% reduction in the risk of kidney stones.
- It can minimize the risk of cancer. It can help reduce prostate cancer in men and breast cancer in women.
- It can help reduce your cholesterol. One of the ingredients of this magic food contains a soluble fiber that can help lower cholesterol.
- It can help lower your blood pressure. Again, a Harvard study shows that this diet will make you less likely to develop high blood pressure.
- It can help strengthen your bones. This one was from a study at Tufts.
- Got dandruff? It’s a dandruff treatment too. it’s good for you when you consume it, and if you wash your hair with this magic food, you can get your dandruff under control.
- It can reduce the risk of strokes. First, heart disease! Now strokes! This is from a study by the American Stroke Association.
You can see why your doctor won’t recommend this diet. In fact, the details on this diet are normally $99.00. Think of it. You can worry less about heart attacks, about strokes, even about dandruff. Increase your life span. Tell your doctor goodbye!
Would an extra ten or fifteen years of life – without worrying about kidney stones – be worth $99.00?
Well, the good news for you is this. For the next 48 hours your faithful Curmudgeon is giving this miracle diet away for free. That’s right. Free. No strings attached, but only for the next 48 hours. After that, it’s $99.00.
Here it is.
That’s right, beer. The miracle food. Tell all your friends about it. Don’t bother to tell your doctor, he already knows about it and will try to talk you out of this wonderful diet.
Unfortunately, it’s not covered by ObamaCare. But call your Congressman. If women can get their stupid birth control covered us guys should be able to get this wonder drug covered. It’s about being fair!
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!