And – What Difference Does It Make?
We learned that Hillary lied when she said that she had only one email address, just for the ease of using one. She had at least two email accounts during her time as Secretary of State. One of them was hrod17, a number denoting when she would take office as President?
- We have learned that the DOJ is trying to say that they could not possibly share with us all the emails that Hillary did give to them, redacted and sorted through, until the second week of January. This would be just two weeks before the Iowa Caucuses, making it more difficult for her opponents and reporters to construct meaningful questions. What should be taken from her by subpoena is the actual server.
- The emails Hillary did give were printed off her computer. This means that no one can see to whom else they were sent, or the previous emails that link to them. Without her computer server we cannot search her emails to retrieve specific emails to and from anyone else. Efforts are being made to make the DOJ release them in batches, not wait until January to release them all at one.
- We learned that Barack Obama told Hillary to not have her friend Sidney Blumenthal have anything to do with the State Department. In spite of that, Hillary worked with him, and one of his emails was on her server. The email would have divulged critical national security information if her server had been hacked
- We have learned once and for all that the Benghazi attack was not because of an insulting video. Judicial Watch had to sue the State Department for records concerning Benghazi. They finally received some of the material. As reported by Powerline: Some of the documents are bombshells. This one was sent to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the White House’s National Security Council on September 12, 2012, the day after the Benghazi attack. It says, among other things: The attack was planned ten or more days prior on approximately 01 September 2012. The intention was to attack the consulate and to kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge for U.S. killing of Aboyahiye ((ALALIBY)) in Pakistan and in memorial of the 11 September 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center buildings. Hat tip to Dailycaller.
- We learned that our government knew that weapons were being shipped from Benghazi to Syria for use in their civil war. That is most likely why Chris Stevens was in Benghazi. This information was in not one, but two of Hillary’s email accounts. How stunning it is to find out that what was generally being reported on the Internet at the time has turned out to be true after all. The stonewalling of this Administration has many concerned that pertinent documents have had plenty of time to be destroyed.
- A federal judge is reopening the lawsuit which seeks access to emails from Hillary’s private server. Bill Clinton could be ordered to deliver that server to the judge, and then experts would examine it. Apparently Trey Gowdy’s select committee does not have the authority to do this.
- We learned that Trey Gowdy has mentioned using the full powers of the House of Representatives to get Hillary’s server, and that includes arrest. All talk – so far.
- We learned this week that there is much more to learn about the Bill and Hillary and Chelsea Foundation, where only about 10-15% of incoming money is spent on charity.
- We learned that the Foundation is being probed for their pay-to-play actions. We will discuss this in a future column.
If all this had to do with a Republican running for office, of course, all of America would know about it, and that candidate would be roundly condemned. Because it is Hillary, only the well-informed Americans will learn of it.
As Hillary once protested over the details of Benghazi, “at this point in time, what difference does it make?” She IS the one to be given the Democrat nomination, in spite of it all. Just ask her.
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!