America’s hyper-power is based upon several core pillars, and a main one is its military. Thus, when its edifice is threatened, so too is its basis.
HUSSEIN Obama is in the process of deconstructing/transforming the military and it is not for nothing.
OH, boy….that ought to sit well with operating in such close quarters, indeed, if you spit its close enough to feel like rain. Female soldiers will be equally compromised…mark these words!
BESIDES, anyone who dares to hurl “homophobia” this way, save your energy. This investigative journalist doesn’t abide by “the rules”; those which are designed by so-called liberals/progressives, all in order to shut down the debate by screaming every “ism” one can shout and attach. Get over yourselves. Moreover, one can become so “liberal” that ones brains are in danger of falling out. Sheesh.
A U.S. military official on Thursday outlined plans to retake the key Iraq city of Mosul from Islamic State terrorists as early as April — an unusual move that immediately drew criticism from two U.S. intelligence officers.
A senior U.S. Central Command official said that the “shaping” for the battle is currently underway. The Iraqi military hopes to begin operations in the “April, May timeframe” and retake the city before Ramadan begins on June 17.
The official, who was not authorized to discuss the operation publicly and spoke with reporters on condition of anonymity, said five Iraqi Army brigades will be used in the fight, as well as several smaller brigades, adding up to a total force of up to 25,000 Iraqi troops.
Three brigades of Kurdish Peshmerga fighters will participate as well.
But two military intelligence officers told Fox News that the decision to publicly announce the plan was counterintuitive because it “telegraphs” the timing and number of units involved. The officers said it would allow Islamic State, also known as ISIS, or ISIL, to prepare for the battle by laying improvised explosive devices.
Both officers questioned whether political considerations on the part of the Obama administration factored into the decision to announce the offensive….
AND what about purging Islam’s linkage to jihadi terror?
- (Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch has released hundreds of pages of FBI memos and other documentsrevealing that, in 2012, the agency purged its anti-terrorism training curricula of material determined by an undisclosed group of “Subject Matter Experts” (SME) to be “offensive” to Muslims. The excised material included references linking the Muslim Brotherhood to terrorism, tying al Qaeda to the 1993 World Trade Center and Khobar Towers bombings, and suggesting that “young male immigrants of Middle Eastern appearance … may fit the terrorist profile best.”Judicial Watch obtained the materials on January 15 and on April 16, 2013, pursuant to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed on July 18, 2012(Judicial Watch v. Federal Bureau of Investigation and U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:12-cv-01183)). The original FOIA request was made on March 7, 2012. It sought access to records detailing a February 8, 2012, meeting between FBI Director Robert Mueller and various Islamic organizations. The FOIA request also asked for “any and all records setting criteria or guidelines for FBI curricula on Islam or records identifying potentially offensive material within the FBI curricula on Islam,” as well as any directives to withdraw FBI presentations and curricula on Islam.During the February 8 meeting, Mueller reportedly assured the Islamic groups in attendance that the agency had ordered the removal of presentations and curricula on Islam from FBI offices around the country that were deemed “offensive.” As reported by NPR: “The FBI has completed a review of offensive training material and has purged 876 pages and 392 presentations, according to a briefing provided to lawmakers.”Documents obtained by the Judicial Watch FOIA request revealed that among the reasons given by the FBI’s SME for purging “offensive” training documents were:
- “Article is highly inflammatory and inaccurately argues the Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organization.”
- “Page 13 inaccurately states that AQ [al Qaeda]is responsible for the bombing of the Khobar Towers and that AQ is ‘clearly linked’ to the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center.”
- “The overall tenor of the presentation is too informal in the current political context.”
- “The Qur’an is not the teachings of the Prophet, but the revealed word of God.”
- “Remove references to mosques specifically as a radicalization incubator.”
- “Remove sweeping generality of ‘Those who fit the terrorist profile best (for the present at least) are young male immigrants of Middle Eastern appearance’”
- “author seems to conflate ‘Islamic militancy’ with ‘terrorism’ and needs to define the difference and use it in their analysis”
The U.S. military is shedding so many troops and weapons it is only “marginally able” to defend the nation and falls short of the Obama administration’s national security strategy, according to a new report by The Heritage Foundation on Tuesday.
“The U.S. military itself is aging. It’s shrinking in size,” said Dakota Wood, a Heritage analyst. “And it’s quickly becoming problematic in terms of being able to address more than one major conflict.”
President Obama’s latest strategy is to size the armed forces so that the four military branches have sufficient troops, ships, tanks and aircraft to win a large war, while simultaneously acting to “deny the objectives of — or impose unacceptable costs on — another aggressor in another region.”
In other words, the Quadrennial Defense Review says the military can essentially fight two major conflicts at once. It could defeat an invasion of South Korea by the North, for example, and stop Russia from invading Western Europe or Iran from conquering a Persian Gulf state.
But Heritage’s “2015 Index of U.S. Military Strength” took a look, in detail, at units and weapons, region by region, and came to a different conclusion.
“The U.S. military is rapidly approaching a one-war-capable force,” said Mr. Wood, a former Marine Corps officer and strategic planner. “So [it is]able to handle a major war and then having just a bit of residual capability to handle other minor crises that might pop up. … But it is a far cry from being a two-war force….” (read the whole thing)
INCONTESTABLY, as the Betrayer-in-Chief makes a mockery of all the sacrifices made by loyal soldiers and officers, it behooves right-thinking patriots to take up the mantle and save the nation from falling off the cliff.
AND anyone who believes that this is not the direction Obama and gang are taking America, just go back to sleep. Nevertheless, get the hell out-of-the-way, somnolent or what not. Don’t dare interfere with last-ditch plans to “Retake America.”
YES, this nightmare is more than real…it is impending!
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!