UnFair: Exposing the IRS will appear in nearly 700 movie theaters October 14, at 7PM for a one night only event. UnFair features Glenn Beck, Sen. Ted Cruz, Rep. Trey Gowdy, and others.
It will be followed by a live (taped) panel discussion with Mike Huckabee, Steve Moore, Alan Keyes, Jenny Beth Martin and others who will offer direct and active solutions on how to advance the issues of real, serious tax reform to audience goers.
UnFair: Exposing the IRS is a unique ‘call to action’ film that will unite the conservative movement. While there are many differences on many issues among us, there is one thing upon which all conservatives can agree: It is time to abolish the IRS. This film is an opportunity to educate, motivate and activate others.
“2014 marks the 100th anniversary of U.S. citizens paying income tax,” says Fathom Executive Vice-president Shelly Maxwell, distributors of the film, “and movie theaters are the perfect place for this national town hall event.”
What can YOU do?
#1: Reserve your tickets now. Seating is limited; this is a one-day event on October 14th at 7PM.
#2: Share, post, like on social media. There are memes, posts, and trailers, that need to go viral. Tweet using: #UnfairTheMovie and @UnfairTheMovie
- Hang movie posters in different locations throughout your community
- Distribute flyers to groups and at events, or put bulletin inserts at local churches
- Email local churches, Tea Parties, Republican groups with information about UnFair
- Take a group of family or friends to see UnFair: Exposing the IRS
- Plan an Office Party at the movies
- Distribute flyers to area businesses and restaurants
- Share the Facebook events and invite friends and family to go see UnFair
#4: Sponsor a Theater! Any person, business, group, church or candidate can buy out an entire showing.
Why Sponsor a Theater?
There are thousands of grassroots groups, patriots and concerned citizens longing for their values and those of our founding fathers to be presented in the media, but film, television, and radio are multimillion dollar markets in which controlled access is presented to the average American leaving little choice of acceptable content.
Check out the trailer:
If I didn’t know Executive Producer John Sullivan (2016: Obama’s America, Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed) personally, I’d swear this movie was made by Clive Barker or John Carpenter – it’s that scary. Do not miss it (there’s a surprise ending you won’t expect as a bonus)..
UnFair is showing as a “One Night Only Event”. We have grassroots leaders all around the nation willing to do the leg work, to turn out the people and fill the seats, and create a buzz that brings along those less politically mature, and with your help as a Sponsor, they can reach a much wider audience by giving away those tickets to the curious or the seekers.
What will you or your group receive?
- Sponsors agree to buy theater and give to local activist group, church or use for their own purpose.
- Sponsor package includes Movie Tickets for entire theater; T-shirts, Bumper Stickers, Posters, Fliers We will put out a press release in your area.
- Sponsorship goodies to be delivered directly to you or your group as requested via UPS! Allow one week for delivery.
- Sponsor will be required to pick up tickets from theater. One of our staff members will be contact with you after sponsorship purchase.
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!
Trending on Joe for America
Sorry. No data so far.