Barack Obama has recently and proudly announced that even though his name is not on any ballot, it is HIS agenda which is being represented by the Democrats running for office. It was good of him to remind us. by Karen Peters
If it is the one thing you do for our country this coming Tuesday, get yourself to the polls to cast your important vote! It does matter that each and every Republican, conservative, RINO and independent casts a vote for Republicans running for office.
I realize that some of the candidates may not be your totally ideal candidate, but they surely beat the Democrat alternative. It is our only chance to keep Obama and the Democrats from fulfilling Obama’s pledge to complete the “total transformation” of America.
Just how is he dealing to America a “fundamental transformation?”
1) His crowning achievement: Obamacare – the take-over by federal government of 16% of our economy, eventually resulting in a Single Payer system, where all of us buy our insurance from the government. We will pay for their buildings, their equipment, their salaries, and their pensions. Insurance companies will go out of business.
2) Generous use of the Executive Order, anti-constitutional use of his phone and his pen, not just tweaking current laws, but totally ignoring them, rewriting them, and making new laws – all without the consent of Congress. My list of examples numbers over 100 times he has done this. This will have changed the power of our President over his people and his Congress forever, for they can, as he has, just say, “So, sue me”, without much worry that anyone will do anything about it.
3) A many-faceted change to our Immigration laws, again rewriting, not enforcing laws on the books. His greatest achievement will be to flood our country with illegals, changing the face, the ethics, the health and the votes of America forever. He proudly proclaims this will aid in his “shared prosperity” efforts.
Obama brings in 1,900 people from another Ebola nation
The strain of Ebola found in the Congo is slightly different from the virus that has been ravaging West Africa. Researchers have concluded the Congolese outbreak is not connected to the epidemic in West Africa.
The U.S. refugee program this year is on pace to resettle 70,000 citizens, including a limit for the fiscal year of 2014 of 14,000 from Africa, with the State Department giving priority to Congolese refugees.
Since July, at least 1,900 Congolese refugees have been resettled within the U.S., according to statistics provided by the State Department.
A report from the Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration shows 944 refugees were admitted from the Congo in July; 628 in August and 338 in September, for a total of 1,910 Congolese refugees.
4) Continuing scandals in all departments of our government, and then refusing all Congressional demands for transparency. Starting with selling our guns to Mexican drug cartels in an effort to get us to change our gun laws (Fast and Furious); allowing the IRS to illegally harass conservative groups; ignoring the needs of our Veterans; covering up what really happened in Benghazi; allowing Eric Holder and his Department of Justice to run roughshod over our liberties and equal justice; allowing the National Security Association to spy on Americans and to begin a criminal investigation of a TV reporter; and overseeing the Department of Health and Human services as they spent many millions on stupid research while failing to protect our country from true threats such as Ebola. Not one person has been held to account. They simply say that mistakes were made, we have fixed the mistakes, no need for further action.
5) Making sure that America is no more special than any other country, as he declared when asked if America is exceptional.
6) Drawing America further and further toward global control and loss of sovereignty –
7) Taking revenge on Caucasians for the fact that our heirs several hundred years ago enslaved African-Americans, even though we shed blood in order to stop it, while many nations continue to have slaves.
8) Fulfilling his pledge to stand with the Muslims. In “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” Meantime he fails to support the rights of Christians and Jews. We have witnessed the first Islamist beheading in America and the deaths at Ft. Hood, which is being called simply “work place violence”. He refuses to prosecute those terrorists who have killed Americans on American soil as enemy combatants, to be tried by a Military Tribunal. He treats them as a law and order problem, giving them lawyers and protections which were written into our Constitution for American citizens.
9) Negotiating with terrorists by releasing 5 dangerous Islamic terrorist in exchange for one U.S. soldier who apparently deserted his unit. The results of the investigation will be announced AFTER THE ELECTION. This action will lead to increased kidnappings of Americans around the world, for money or agendas.
10) Failing to get our Marine, Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, out of the Mexican prison after over 150 days
11) Tasking NASA with making Muslims feel good about their historic contribution to science, math and engineering – yes, really!
The head of the Nasa has said Barack Obama told him to make “reaching out to the Muslim world” one of the space agency’s top priorities.
12) Sending our military, and most likely our National Guard, to fight Ebola in a foreign country – with 4 hours of training.
13) Appointing as our new Ebola Czar a fancy “community organizer” instead of a doctor with knowledge of the disease.
Judicial Watch, the conservative public watchdog group, says in a shocking report that the president is “actively formulating plans” to admit Ebola-infected non-citizens just to be treated. “The plans include special waivers of laws and regulations that ban the admission of non-citizens with a communicable disease as dangerous as Ebola.”
The organization added, “the Obama administration is keeping this plan secret from Congress.
14) Expediting the arrival into America of over 100,000 Haitians without Visas, who will be eligible to take American jobs – without the vote of Congress
15) Endorsing Common Core, the UN Agenda 21, and devastating green energy regulations
16) Refusing to add jobs to our economy by endorsing the Keystone Pipeline, while putting dozens of coal mining companies out of business.
17) Tasking our military to control global warming
If that isn’t bad enough, there is this: Experts said that the broadened approach would include considering the role that climate change might have played in contributing to the rise of extremist groups like the Islamic State.
18) Giving dictatorial powers to the EPA
19) Continuing efforts to take our gun rights from us
20) The ongoing and outrageous pitting of Americans one against the other. You either agree with Obama and the Democrats, our you will be targeted as racist or bigoted. Michelle O is not on the campaign trail, stumping for Democrats by telling her audiences about ““folks like us,” and “too many of our people.” It’s outrageous that the First Lady would stoop so low and attempt to motivate blacks on racial grounds.
Michelle must have forgotten about her husband’s keynote speech at the 2004 Democratic National Convention where he said, “There’s not a black America and white America and Latino America and Asian America; there’s the United States of America.” [Oh! He left out the Muslim America!]
21) Focusing heavily on political correctness and racial division, to the detriment of solving problems.
22) Allowing Eric Holder and the Department of Justice to only prosecute white-on-black crimes and ignoring black-on-white crimes. Eric Holder has inserted himself in the Ferguson, MO events, attempting to sway the public and any potential jury toward a conviction of the policeman by sending in the FBI. Now he rails because the leak of info from the Grand Jury might sway public opinion toward the policeman!
23) Failing to protect us from Islamic Jihadists, both from foreign lands and those who are home-grown. In fact, President Obama has failed to even name the enemy as extremist Muslims.
Is that enough for ya? Because we got more after you digest the above.
And when I say we got more, I just mean there will be more come to light probably before you’ve finished reading what we got!
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!
Trending on Joe for America
Sorry. No data so far.