Artists who specialize in extreme or hyperrealistic art will make you believe you’re looking at something other than a painting or sculpture.
It blows me away that people have the talent and the patience to create anything close to this:
5. Lee Price – Oil on linen
6. Ben Weiner – Paintings of paint
7. Ron Mueck – Sculpture and mixed materials
8. Kim Ji-hoon – Pencil
9. Christina K – Drawing on tinted brown paper
10. Ray Hare – Acrylic on canvas
11. Thomas Arvid – Limited edition giclee on canvas
12. Samuel Silva – Ballpoint pen
13. Gottfried Helnwein – Oil and acrylic on canvas
14. Kelvin Okafor – Graphite pencils
15. Robert Longo – Charcoal on mounted paper
16. Diego Fazio – Charcoal pencil
17. Bryan Drury – Oil on wood
#9 was my favorite, but i thought #16 was the most real. What about yours?
I just wish I could do anything artistic.. besides bitch about liberals – I’ve made that into an artform..
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!