It’s been scientifically proven that, on average, women have longer lifespans than their male counterparts. While some scientists may say that it’s because of diet, physical activity, or genetics, we found some troubling photographs that unveil the real truth. Number 7 just about gave me a heart attack.
1. “We heard you like forklifts, so we put a forklift on your forklift.”
2. “Who needs an umbrella when you have a loader/backhoe?”
3. The ultimate trust fall.
4. “And when I am done with this, I’ll adjust the doors so they close again.”
5. “No, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn last night.”
6. “Why am I the one that has to do this?”
7. “Perfect! It’s just long enough!”
8. “They told me that my muffler bearing needed to be replaced.
9. Well, I guess the answer is three.
10. I knew I shouldn’t have offered to help you move this weekend!
To see the rest you’ll need to visit our friends at Destraciify.
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!
Trending on Joe for America
Sorry. No data so far.