I’m warning you right now, if you read the full text of the article I’m about to give you the scoop on, you WILL BE DUMBER for it. I know I am, and I feel like all of you clever and competent readers deserve to save yourselves. So if you continue to read this post or worse yet – the article that it’s about – don’t say I didn’t warn you.
I’m serious. Now’s your chance to bail.
Still with me? Ok. Then just sit back, and behold the twisted, psychotic, completely mental freakshow that is the radical feminist mind.
If you are too scared to click on the link, allow me to summarize the thoughts of the crazy chick who wrote the linked column. She believes that:
1. Intercourse/PIV is always rape. (If you don’t know what PIV stands for, congratulations. You are a normal human being. But from this moment forward, you’re going to always know that PIV stands for penis-in-vagina, because that is how crazy liberal feminist chicks refer to heterosexual sex.)
2. PIV is the “very means through which men oppress” women, from which women are “not allowed to escape.”
3. “Men use women as useful objects and instruments for penetration, and women are dehumanised by this act. It is an act of violence.”
4. Intercourse is “inherently harmful to women and intentionally so, BECAUSE it causes pregnancy in women.”
5. The act of PIV is “a man mounting on a woman to thrust a large member of himself into her most intimate parts, often forcing her to be entirely naked, banging himself against her with the whole weight of his body and hips, shaking her like he would stuff a corpse, then using her insides as a receptacle for his penile dejection.”
6. The only reason that women don’t FEEL raped when there is PIV is because “men broke down our barriers very skillfully and progressively from birth, breaking down our natural defences to pain and invasion, our confidence in our own perceptions and sensations of fear and disgust that tell us male sexual invasion is painful, harmful and traumatic.” And moreover, the “fact that we may not feel raped doesn’t mean it’s not rape.”
I am not making any of that up, y’all. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There is so much more wack where that came from. And the comments in response to that drivel? EVEN MORE OF THE SAME KIND OF DRIVEL. The first one, in fact, reads in part:
“There’s just no need for it (piv). Our bodies weren’t made for that. A big clue is that every hetero female’s “first time” is painful. No other form of stimulation is painful, never (i.e. our clitoris, the main female source of pleasure) . A woman has to make her body not feel pain via piv over time.”
The author claims that there is no need for PIV in order to conceive, because, “There are many other ways of becoming pregnant than through penetration of the penis into the vagina. For instance, putting sperm on the vulva is enough to become pregnant. Women, if they wanted to become pregnant, could just ask a man for some sperm and apply it herself.” I don’t know about you all, but asking dudes to just give up their sperm seems oppressive and exploitative.
Another man-hating commenter wrote, “The best choice we can ever make for our own well being is to reject male ideas and men’s physical presence as much as possible.” Because clearly, men are EEEEEVIL.
Read the full article at COTR
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!