Here’s what’s news right now:
- Verizon is planning a big Droid event for July 23.
- Google wants to get back into the TV business, competing against cable companies.
- Driverless cars will be tested on British roads by researchers at Oxford before the end of 2013, according to the government.
- You cannot get an iPhone in Russia right now because of a disagreement over subsidies with carriers there.
- Here’s a look at the new Google Maps update in iOS. It now includes indoor maps.
- Google is offering a bunch of free songs — including material from Nirvana and Mudhoney — to celebrate Subpop’s 25th anniversary.
- The New York Times asks whether an all-surveillance, all-the-time society would be a good thing or not.
- Sure, you can recharge your phone with human urine. Why not?
- Michael Dell and Silver Lake will not raise their offer to take Dell private at $13.65/share.
- Aereo has won an appeal decision allowing it to continue to operate in New York.
Sign up to get alerts from Joe!
Trending on Joe for America
Sorry. No data so far.